Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Yes Rand Paul, there is an emergency at our border!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And the reason that is an issue to some people is because "minorities" are hostile to whites thanks to the left, nobody would care if they weren't.
    LOL. So you just admitted that in this thread whites brought up race first. Good job! Though I know that I've pointed this out to you, you will walk it back.

If you want historical reasons why some "minorities" are hostile to whites, research Rosewood and Forsythe county. Look up Billie Holliday and the start of the drug war while you're at it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Race/ethnicity, it's all part of the same spectrum and people use the terms interchangeably.
    And YOU made it about race:
    Actually CapUSA posted Ron Paul's statement about racism and collectivism and AF, in his response, brought up Rwanda. So no, I did not make it about race.

Perhaps you do it without even realizing it because it is such a deeply integrated part of your world view.
    My RPF world view is that you are a consummate liar and you've proven me right once again.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. So you just admitted that in this thread whites brought up race first. Good job! Though I know that I've pointed this out to you, you will walk it back.
    I never said they didn't IN THIS THREAD, I said the "minorities" and the left are the ones who started building the tension and targeting whites that is the root of the current problems and only getting them to stop pushing will stop the problem.

If you want historical reasons why some "minorities" are hostile to whites, research Rosewood and Forsythe county. Look up Billie Holliday and the start of the drug war while you're at it.
    I'm sure those are horrible, I will just take your word for it that they are indefensible, that doesn't change a thing, the country had moved on and race relations were improving until the left decided to target whites and "minorities" went along with it.

If you don't like racial tension and you want everybody to be color blind then tell the left to stop what they are doing and get back with us when they do.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Actually CapUSA posted Ron Paul's statement about racism and collectivism and AF, in his response, brought up Rwanda. So no, I did not make it about race.
    Yes you did, AF's point about Rwanda was NOT racial, he didn't pick Rwanda because of the race of those involved.
    But you had to go and make an issue about the race of those involved in the fighting in Ukraine as if that was a counterpoint to AF's supposed racial point about Rwanda.

My RPF world view is that you are a consummate liar and you've proven me right once again.
    You've proven that you automatically assume everyone who disagrees with you is a racist, that's what you have proven.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I never said they didn't IN THIS THREAD, I said the "minorities" and the left are the ones who started building the tension and targeting whites that is the root of the current problems and only getting them to stop pushing will stop the problem.
    I said "in this thread it was." You have this knack for ignoring context. But if you want to go historical, it wasn't minorities or even "leftists" who started the racial divide.

I'm sure those are horrible, I will just take your word for it that they are indefensible, that doesn't change a thing, the country had moved on and race relations were improving until the left decided to target whites and "minorities" went along with it.
    A) That's your opinion.

and

B) If "moving on" means telling people you have recently stolen land from "Oh don't worry about it"...well that's not the way to "move on." Again, research Rosewood and Forsythe.

C) I haven't seen the Southerners "move on" from the civil war. And they have every right to remember. Remember the Alamo. Remember Custer's Last Stand. Remember Little Big Horn. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

If you don't like racial tension and you want everybody to be color blind then tell the left to stop what they are doing and get back with us when they do.
    I have never said I want people to be color blind. That's a BS pipe dream anyway. If Kahless wants to be racist or whatever it is she calls herself (white genocide observer?) she can do that. It's dishonesty that I mind.

Yes you did, AF's point about Rwanda was NOT racial, he didn't pick Rwanda because of the race of those involved.
    AF made it in the context of responding to Cap's point about racism dumbmass.

I said "in this thread it was."
    And I never argued that point.

You have this knack for ignoring context. But if you want to go historical, it wasn't minorities or even "leftists" who started the racial divide.
    Race has been a divisive issue among all people throughout history but that isn't what we are talking about, we are talking about the recent targeting of whites and it ws certainly leftists who started it and minorities that went along with it.

A) That's your opinion.
    It's fact.

and

B) If "moving on" means telling people you have recently stolen land from "Oh don't worry about it"...well that's not the way to "move on." Again, research Rosewood and Forsythe.
    How recently are we talking about?
    If it was any time since the 80's then it was a local issue and not part of national race relations.

C) I haven't seen the Southerners "move on" from the civil war.
    I don't see them targeting Yankees for theft and destruction, the most they do is say we should go our separate ways.

And they have every right to remember. Remember the Alamo. Remember Custer's Last Stand. Remember Little Big Horn. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Remembering is one thing, targeting people who are vaguely related to those who wronged you or your ancestors for theft and destruction is another.

I have never said I want people to be color blind. That's a BS pipe dream anyway. If Kahless wants to be racist or whatever it is she calls herself (white genocide observer?) she can do that. It's dishonesty that I mind.
    You certainly want people to be less race conscious and get along with other races and if you want that then you need to deal with the aggressors and stop lecturing the people who are looking to defend themselves.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

AF made it in the context of responding to Cap's point about racism dumbmass.
    But he wasn't making it a racial issue, he could just as easily have used the Ukrainian conflict like you did to make his point about the intended result of the left's racial smear campaign but at least so far that hasn't been as dramatic or as famous.
    You had to go and make an issue of the Ukrainians' and the Russians' whiteness as if AF had made an issue of the Rwandans' blackness.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But he wasn't making it a racial issue, he could just as easily have used the Ukrainian conflict like you did to make his point about the intended result of the left's racial smear campaign but at least so far that hasn't been as dramatic or as famous.
    It was already a racial issue dipshyt. Again the context a$$hole. I know your game. You will lie and twist shyt and ignore the context. Cap gave the Ron Paul quote about racism. AF was all "Yeah...but what if they come at me with a gun" and then brought up Rwanda. They who $#@!? (And I'm calling you the a$$hole Swordsmyth). It was in the context of "they" when responding to Cap's point about race that AF brought up Rwanda. Now if AF wants to weigh in on this he can. He and I are cool. But I'm done with your bullshyt and lies. I will keep copying and pasting this same response until you actually address the truth of the context a$$wipe.

And for the record, here is the context:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    That's what I've been trying to tell you. Our real enemies have us fighting other groups of people instead of them. And they're using our fears against us. It takes men of strong resolve to see through their bull$#@! games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't doubt your point.

So, when the "fake enemies" pull a, figurative and literal, gun on me, what do I do?

That's the point I'm trying to make.

Our enemies may very well be "fake" in the sense that they are ginned up and fanned up by the powers that be above them.

That does not negate the fact that they can do incredible, killing, genocidal damage in the meantime.

See: Rwanda.
    Capt brought up the Ron Paul quote about racism.

AF was like "Yeah...but our enemies don't feel that way."

Capt talked about real enemies dividing us into groups.

AF worried about "fake enemies" with guns.

The only logical conclusion, since Capt was talking about divide and conquer based on race, is that the "fake enemies" AF was talking about is some group wound up to attack based on race since the context of the thread was race.

Of course you won't be honest and just admit that.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 03-12-2019 at 02:42 AM.

And I never argued that point.
    You never had a point.

Race has been a divisive issue among all people throughout history but that isn't what we are talking about, we are talking about the recent targeting of whites and it ws certainly leftists who started it and minorities that went along with it.
    Right. Because in your world it's only the targeting of whites that matters. You pretend that white racism ended (it never did) and you only concern yourself with racism towards whites so you can lie and pretend that continued white racism is "reactionary." I'm onto you.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't doubt your point.

So, when the "fake enemies" pull a, figurative and literal, gun on me, what do I do?

That's the point I'm trying to make.

Our enemies may very well be "fake" in the sense that they are ginned up and fanned up by the powers that be above them.

That does not negate the fact that they can do incredible, killing, genocidal damage in the meantime.

See: Rwanda.
    Is Rwanda now the "If you want anarchy, go to Somalia" equivalent for "race realists?"

PS: The majority killed the minority in Rwanda. That minority was comprised of foreigners who had come to Rwanda as refugees. The genocidal majority cast the minority as an invading foreign force bent on reconquista. You are the Hutu in this situation.

PPS: Before you get too excited about playing the part of the genocidal rapist, in the end the minority militarized and overthrew the majority government.
    Last edited by TheCount; 03-12-2019 at 05:51 AM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    To be frank, the dollar has not been destroyed! Let us not confuse federal reserve notes with the “dollar”. There is a big distinction between the two and confusing the two avoids a discussion as to why our founding fathers specifically intended to forbid notes of any kind to be made a legal “tender either for public or private debts“!

The slide of hand which has taken place, and which even Ron Paul has yet to articulate is, a thieving money monopoly has been created by the simple act of making “federal reserve notes” a LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE which is in defiance of our founding fathers intentions as documented in The Debates in the Federal Convention of 1787, reported by James Madison : August 16

[FN23] This vote in the affirmative by Virga. was occasioned by the acquiescence of Mr. Madison who became satisfied that striking out the words would not disable the Govt. from the use of public notes as far as they could be safe & proper; & would only cut off the pretext for a paper currency, and particularly for making the bills a tender either for public or private debts.

Our founding fathers were firm believers in a free market system and allowing the federal government to declare a specific bank’s notes to be a legal tender would literally create a government approved money monopoly and would force people and businesses to accept notes in payment of debt, even if they were not “safe and proper”.

If you get time I suggest you read Roger Sherman’s A Caveat Against Injustice … An inquiry into the evils of a fluctuating medium of exchange. Sherman who lived in Connecticut was defrauded by a legal tender law made in Rhode Island which required him to accept worthless script in payment of debt which had been made a legal tender under the force of government. As one of the delegates to the Convention which framed our Constitution, he was therefore determined to prohibit our government from emitting bills on the credit of the united States and likewise prohibiting notes of any kind to be made a legal tender in payment of debt to avoid the fraud which historically takes place without such prohibitions.

The bottom line is, the market place, and only the market place, is best suited to determine "honest money", and which notes, if any, may be safe and proper to accept in payment of debt.

Regards,

JWK

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.___ James Madison

Is that why they gave them the power to do so in the Constitution? Article One, Section 8:

There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the Constitution remotely suggesting a power is granted to Congress to make notes of any kind, a legal tender for all debts, public and private. In fact, during the debates on this very question as I have documented, a vote was taken which satisfied Madison "that striking out the words would not disable the Govt. from the use of public notes as far as they could be safe & proper; & would only cut off the pretext for a paper currency, and particularly for making the bills a tender either for public or private debts."

The fact is, our founders specifically rejected a power to allow our federal government to make notes of any kind, a legal tender. Why are you making stuff up?

JWK

"Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man's field by the sweat of the poor man's brow."_____ Daniel Webster.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Walls are for simpletons. Get rid of the incentives and you don't need a wall. That includes putting employers of illegals in jail.
    Despite being ancient technology walls have worked for millennia, which is why they are still used. While a wall cannot provide 100% prevention, it can provide some prevention in combination with delay and deterrence.

I would agree with you that the wall would be unnecessary if we simply enforced immigration law. That isn't on the table, and those entrusted with enforcing the law are not acting in good faith. Short of being torn down by a future administration, a wall will faithfully execute its job.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

:facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Despite being ancient technology walls have worked for millennia, which is why they are still used. While a wall cannot provide 100% prevention, it can provide some prevention in combination with delay and deterrence.

I would agree with you that the wall would be unnecessary if we simply enforced immigration law. That isn't on the table, and those entrusted with enforcing the law are not acting in good faith. Short of being torn down by a future administration, a wall will faithfully execute its job.
    -

/\----- /\ ----- /\ ----- /\ ----- /\

Nothing wrong with whites or white males.
    It's okay to be white.

Some of my best friends are white.
    My children are 25% Mexican, but that doesn't mean that they won't be hated by the Latino bloc.

Plenty wrong with "We've got to save our white majority neighborhoods." That's where balkanization comes from. "I've got to protect by Serbian/Croatian/Ukrainian/Russian enclave!" That's how ethnic cleansing starts. My neighborhood is historically black. White people are moving in. I don't give a crap. I lent one a pick and shovel so she could dig up her water line. That's called being neighborly. And a white male friend from down the street (a Ron Paul democrat) helped me fix a Gibson guitar I found in an abandoned house. He was neighborly too. If our main focus becomes "What's going to happen where our group isn't on top" then we are done both as a movement and as a nation.
    The balkanization comes from identity politics, and people forming blocs based upon race, gender (all 1,343,984 of them), sexuality, blah, blah-blah, blah-blah.

For the most part, white males aren't the ones fanning those flames; rather, they are public enemy number one. My concern isn't based upon any notion of white supremacy, but of simple self defense from the rising, violent hatred. Maybe if the left dialed it down to 11 I wouldn't be so suspicious of the future.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

You never had a point.

Right. Because in your world it's only the targeting of whites that matters. You pretend that white racism ended (it never did) and you only concern yourself with racism towards whites so you can lie and pretend that continued white racism is "reactionary." I'm onto you.
    When have you screamed bloody murder here over the Black on White Genocide in Africa?
    Have you ever complained about the Japanese holocaust inflicted on China?
    How about the race baiting and doxxing by splc?

Are you not saying that your 'racism never ended' ?

Race relations took a nosedive when Black Panther was released and everyone forgot about Blade.
    -Stannis Baratheon

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Don't you see, though? (I wouldn't say "fake" more like "pawns") But those people feel the exact same threat from you. Or at least your "group". Our real enemies are fanning you just as hard as they're fanning them. Hell, this whole thread has been a fanning.

And yes, that fanning does serious genocidal damage. But the remedy to that is NOT to allow the fanning to continue! A fire burns fastest that which labors it least. It feels good to the fire within us to continually add more fuel. But if you want to control that fire you have to direct it at the ones directing it - not the pawns. And you certainly don't want to become a pawn! Especially, because of a fear they've implanted in you. Remember who caused this problem to begin with.
    When you step outside and talk to your neighbor, racism and hatred are pretty distant. Get online and you see a flame war of racial tension and hatred, that is pretty out of proportion to real world community. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but there's alot more tension in cyberworld than in real world.

on another note, there's a good book I intend to read that just came out on how all this is ginned up.

Hate Crime Hoax: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ate-crime-hoax
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

It was already a racial issue dipshyt. Again the context a$$hole. I know your game. You will lie and twist shyt and ignore the context. Cap gave the Ron Paul quote about racism. AF was all "Yeah...but what if they come at me with a gun" and then brought up Rwanda. They who $#@!? (And I'm calling you the a$$hole Swordsmyth). It was in the context of "they" when responding to Cap's point about race that AF brought up Rwanda. Now if AF wants to weigh in on this he can. He and I are cool. But I'm done with your bullshyt and lies. I will keep copying and pasting this same response until you actually address the truth of the context a$$wipe.

And for the record, here is the context:

Capt brought up the Ron Paul quote about racism.

AF was like "Yeah...but our enemies don't feel that way."

Capt talked about real enemies dividing us into groups.

AF worried about "fake enemies" with guns.

The only logical conclusion, since Capt was talking about divide and conquer based on race, is that the "fake enemies" AF was talking about is some group wound up to attack based on race since the context of the thread was race.

Of course you won't be honest and just admit that.
    We have "fake enemies" that are white too and the fact that many of them are "minorities" is not the point and never was, AF would be no happier with Ukrainians plotting to rob and exterminate English speakers, we just don't happen to face that threat right now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You never had a point.

LOL

I never said anything had ended completely, but everything was fading and on its way to ending as much as is possible until the left and minorities decided to make race a cornerstone of their platform, the increase in race consciousness that is happening among whites is absolutely a reaction and you can't stop it by preaching to the targets, you can only stop it by preaching to the people who initiated and sustain the increase in racial strife.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is Rwanda now the "If you want anarchy, go to Somalia" equivalent for "race realists?"

PS: The majority killed the minority in Rwanda. That minority was comprised of foreigners who had come to Rwanda as refugees. The genocidal majority cast the minority as an invading foreign force bent on reconquista. You are the Hutu in this situation.

PPS: Before you get too excited about playing the part of the genocidal rapist, in the end the minority militarized and overthrew the majority government.

The left is trying to make sure that whites are a minority so they can easier exterminate us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I said "in this thread it was." You have this knack for ignoring context. But if you want to go historical, it wasn't minorities or even "leftists" who started the racial divide.

A) That's your opinion.

and

C) I haven't seen the Southerners "move on" from the civil war. And they have every right to remember. Remember the Alamo. Remember Custer's Last Stand. Remember Little Big Horn. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

The dishonesty is you calling out people as racist for stating facts. Pointing out your anti-white racism in this thread and stating facts does not make me or anyone racist for doing so. Perhaps when you are able to get control your emotions you can understand posts like below without reading it through your anti-white racial lens.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

- they do not want to be displaced becoming a stranger in their own community and unable to speak the language of the community.

- they do not want to be discriminated against in their own community since they are now outnumbered.

- they do not want to see the US end up with ethnic factions fighting one another in their communities or worse ethic or racial civil wars like the Balkans since immigration was not regulated.

- they do not want rapists, murders and various other criminals escaping from their homelands into our communities since immigration was not regulated.

- they do not want terrorists or some foreign power flooding the country with people that want to kill us since immigration was not regulated.

- they do not want to increase government spending to care for immigrants.

- they do not want people that have no concept of liberty fundamentally changing this country politically by eventually voting for an anti-liberty political system.

It is not all that hard to figure out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    One way to look at it is to use another country to apply US immigration policy to.

For example to say there are too many <insert race>s in <country X>. That the US should send an overwhelming number of whites to displace the <insert race> majority in <insert country X>.

That would clearly be a racist policy so how is saying we should do the same in the US not racism against the white majority here?

You do not have to insert race above either. Just insert a different religion or culture, same thing. But for some retarded reason we cannot discuss that in the US without being called a racist or anti something or other for pointing it out.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122