Thread: IS IT GAME OVER FOR BITCOIN?

IS IT GAME OVER FOR BITCOIN?

Does an 80% price drop spell the end of Bitcoin?

https://smaulgld.com/is-it-game-over-for-bitcoin/

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Considering it has happened several times already, and each time it recovered and made something like 2,000% gains, I'd say no..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Considering it has happened several times already, and each time it recovered and made something like 2,000% gains, I'd say no..
    Correct that is covered
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

To grow, you need new buyers of bitcoin. (Does that sound like a pyramid scheme?) The average person got interested when it headed to $20,000- and has since lost interest. They are not likely coming back. No longer hip and too confusing and difficult to deal with. So you have just the believers selling to each other. Then you have market dilution with all the new coins and tokens being released. Want a measure of bitcoin price? Check how popular it is on google trends. That shows you the interest and it has pretty much followed the price up and down- both hit their highs in December 2017. Search frequency is down 92% from its peak. Price is down 82%. How do you bring back the general public?

https://trends.google.com/trends/exp...=all&q=bitcoin
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-04-2019 at 08:23 PM.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

I am Long .
    Do something Danke

This is a funny question. I don't understand how can one state that it is "game over" for Bitcoin even if it is still the top ranked coin in the cryptocurrency market with the maximum market capital. Can't catch their point. I have no doubts about successful bitcoin futures, I believe the game is just starting

Its not over yet, we have a tonne of bots showing up to pump it, so there is at least enough money and energy for one more pump and dump.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Best thing about Bitcoin it that it will help deliver the 'Cashless Society' , great for the
    NWO, best thing since sliced bread.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.