Thread: CPAC 2019 unofficial thread

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one important is there, it is lame this year. Kind of a joke actually.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

You couldn't make it!?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trump doesn't think Ron Paul is fantastic, threatens to run thrid party if Ron is nominated, definitely what a person working against the deep state would say. That is the guy people on this forum now worships.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Trump doesn't think Ron Paul is fantastic, threatens to run thrid party if Ron is nominated, definitely what a person working against the deep state would say. That is the guy people on this forum now worships.
    Thank you Che for reminding us all about the history. In you your opinion, who bears more responsibility for Ron not being elected, Trump or Jesse Benton?

Were Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter banned from appearing at CPAC?

If so, who was behind their bans... GOP-MAGA wing or some other America-First group?
    Have not validated the tweeter source or the tweet content:

Caution: tweet comments contain memes that could be seen as controversial/offensive

https://twitter.com/MiaVendetta110/s...18802473361408

America-Firster MAGA had probably never been as anti-RP as some other pro-interventions/wars, pro-Israel neoconservative type folks had been.
    Granted post election win, MAGA has taken similar stances on foreign policy as some of the fiercest opponents of RP had taken back in the day, despite some conspiracy theories going around lately there is still no proof that MAGA is a fake frontgroup of pro-intervention neocons lobbies.

Ben Stein explains why he will vote for Donald Trump
    foxbusiness
    Jun 6, 2016

Ben Stein Accuses Ron Paul of Anti-Semitism on Larry King
    Dec 28, 2009 - Ben Stein Accuses Ron Paul of Anti-Semitism. ... about not supporting killing and waging war... to me how half of Iraq is currently under the control of the
    Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign from Congress for what he said was her anti-Semitism.
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday.

Ilhan Omar ignites new anti-Semitism controversy with comments on AIPAC
    02/10/2019
    Freshman Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar ignited a new controversy on Sunday night when she suggested GOP support for Israel is driven by campaign donations from a prominent pro-Israel group.
    Omar singled out AIPAC, one of the most influential lobbying groups in Washington, as the source of those donations.

Arrow My line of work, you've got to Catapult the Propaganda

Donald reminds me a lot of George W. Bush, keep repeating over and over.... You've got to Catapult the propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I used to hold CPAC in high regard but this year sounds like one big Neocon globalist scam. $#@! CPAC.

PAC 2019 Offers Little for Immigration Restrictionists
    https://cis.org/Sussis/CPAC-2019-Off...estrictionists
    According to this year's agenda, out of the 80 main events and speeches, a range of topics such as Venezuela, the Green New Deal, military spending, the national debt, Israel, and abortion are covered at least twice each. Yet just one event is dedicated to immigration: "Nationhood and the Border Crisis", a conversation with Sen. Ted. Cruz and Rich Lowry of National Review.
    Rich Lowry and Ted Cruz discussed immigration. I have not heard their presentation but I would be surprised the two biggest cucks on the planet are now suddenly against any immigration restrictions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Were Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter banned from appearing at CPAC?
    Which clearly shows CPAC jumped the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Donald reminds me a lot of George W. Bush, keep repeating over and over.... You've got to Catapult the propaganda.

GOP does get credit for producing some of the more entertaining and unscripted politicians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4gNpBpsk70

This unscripted flag hug at CPAC should also help deflate contrversial theories that MAGA was a plant of AIPAC first lobbies and was scamming GOP base.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I used to hold CPAC in high regard but this year sounds like one big Neocon globalist scam. $#@! CPAC.
    Some controversial tweets are comparing CPAC to AIPAC gathering:

M I A‏ @MiaVendetta110
    This is Conservatism Inc, folks.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0lhgioXQAAst6F.jpg

Most people who speak at CPAC are hardly conservative.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

9 posts on C-PAC. We used to spend wks. planning. Times sure have changed. They booted Laura Loomer for pressing that pos CNN reporter that got Alex banned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFe-K74j7o

Nick Gillespie says his reelection is a foregone conclusion.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/03/02/t...the-2020-elect

It's way too early to be thinking this, much less saying it, but what the hell: If Donald Trump is able to deliver the sort of performance he gave today at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), the annual meeting of right-wingers held near Washington, D.C., his reelection is a foregone conclusion.

There is simply no potential candidate in the Democratic Party who wouldn't be absolutely blown off the stage by him. I say this as someone who is neither a Trump fanboy nor a Never Trumper. But he was not simply good, he was Prince-at-the-Super-Bowl great, deftly flinging juvenile taunts at everyone who has ever crossed him, tossing red meat to the Republican faithful, and going sotto voce serious to talk about justice being done for working-class Americans screwed over by global corporations.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Nick Gillespie says his reelection is a foregone conclusion.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/03/02/t...the-2020-elect
    As a never Trumper and someone who is not a fan of the dems, I think he has enough evidence to make that statement. We all saw how everyone discounted Trump chanes of winning and he won, he is doing the same thing to a potential dem dark horse. I don't think Trump winning is a fore gone conclusion because he can make rambling hr speeches. He has a chance of winning if the economy doesn't crash and even at that, he can still lose.

B-b-but Trump had no choice but to go against Paul. If he came out in support of him, the deep state would have killed him.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-03-2019 at 03:40 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Most people who speak at CPAC are hardly conservative.
    You may have a point.

Maybe critics calling CPAC 2019 gathering an AIPAC fest have a point. They did have this idiot who war monger neocons used to use as a tool to attack Ron Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy when such a stance used to be a "sin". :

Donald Trump to Michelle Malkin: "You were born stupid!"

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/statu...53484413980672