Thread: U.S army brings 50,000 kilos gold from Syria

U.S army brings 50,000 kilos gold from Syria

U.S military is transferring 50 tons Gold from ISIS/Daesh controlled areas in Syria after all the wars.

https://www.globalresearch.ca

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here I thought I did not miss my days as a soldier .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    And here I thought I did not miss my days as a soldier .
    Veteran

Gold price going to $2100/ounce

Gold to the Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    Gold to the Moon.
    They are going to put it on a space ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    They are going to put it on a space ship?
    All you need to know about BREXIT http://morganisteconomics.blogspot.com

Gold does seem to have a lot of upside .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Is Ron running the Pentagon now? Our Army understands Sound Money!!

Actually US military is bringing 90,000 kilos Gold to USA from Syria from all the wars.

2,000,000 gold bars. Each gold bar weighs 10 kilos

https://www.liveleak.com

Banned

Blog Entries
    Actually US military is bringing 90,000 kilos Gold to USA from Syria from all the wars.
    Not true. Much of the gold was given to the kurds as the caravan passed through kurdish controlled areas, and it is unknown how much was transferred to Turkey as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Not true. Much of the gold was given to the kurds as the caravan passed through kurdish controlled areas, and it is unknown how much was transferred to Turkey as well.
    You are too busy with hollywood movies ??

And here we thought Syria was just about oil and Izrael.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Banned

Blog Entries
    You are too busy with hollywood movies ??
    I am just making sure the facts about Syria's plundered Gold are known.
    It was not all shipped to the United States.
    I don't know why, and I don't know how much was given to Turkey, but I know it all did not go to the United States.
    There was a solid number that was given to the Kurds, 19,000 kilos, IIRC.

I don't watch movies or television. Period. Can't stand it. Can not even stand the sound of it.
    Haven't owned a television for at least a dozen years or more, and have probably seen about 24 movies since.
    I have not watched any movie, in the past two years, at all. Via theater, streaming, youtube, anything.
    I hate movies. I hate television.
    Last edited by UWDude; 04-02-2019 at 11:46 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I don't watch movies or television. Period. Can't stand it. Can not even stand the sound of it.Haven't owned a television for at least a dozen years or more, and have probably seen about 24 movies since.I have not watched any movie, in the past two years, at all. Via theater, streaming, youtube, anything.
    I hate movies. I hate television.
    OK, I am really sorry for what I said above. You should read my website. Some anti-virus softwares are giving false virus alert for my website. Kaspersky says "it is 100% safe website".

Movies are fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    And here we thought Syria was just about oil and Izrael.
    Libya Showdown Looms as Haftar Orders Advance on Tripoli

(Bloomberg) -- Libyan strongman Khalifa Haftar ordered his forces on Thursday to advance on the capital, threatening a major escalation in violence that could reshape the country’s political map and upend plans for a negotiated settlement to its conflict.

“We hear your call, Tripoli,” the commander told his self-styled Libyan National Army, according to recording of a speech he gave to troops. “It is now the time for the great victory. March forward.” Haftar, whose stronghold is in Libya’s east, urged fighters to show restraint and not fire at anyone who doesn’t raise a weapon at them.

“It’s been clear for a long time that Haftar’s ambition is to be leader of Libya,” said Crispin Hawes, founder of the Idrisi Advisors consultancy in London. “He needs the institutions that control the money,” namely the National Oil Corp. and the central bank. Both are based in Tripoli.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news

It is all about the game and how you play it.

Veteran
    hear hear thank you for your service

US Army Takes 50 Tons of Gold From Syria in Alleged Deal With ISIS

As the remaining pockets of ISIS fighters faced imminent defeat in northeast Syria … U.S. forces struck a deal with ISIS whereby the terrorist group would give up 50 tons of gold across eastern Syria’s Deir el-Zour province in exchange for safe passage.

The precious metal, worth about $2.13 billion, was plundered by the self-designated “caliphate” as its reign of terror spread across Syria and Iraq between 2015 and 2017.

Turkish newspaper Daily Sabah reports ... U.S. Army helicopters … transferred the gold from the U.S. forces’ base in Kobani … A portion of the gold was also distributed to the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), which dominates the U.S.-allied Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). …

The Syrian state media outlet claimed that ISIS leaders were on-hand to guide the U.S. helicopters to the places where the gold was stashed, “closing a deal by which Washington spared hundreds of the terror organization’s field leaders and experts.” The claims by the Syrian government outlet coincide with reports by U.K.-based war monitor, the Syrian Observatory of Human Rights (SOHR), which alleged that the U.S. and its Kurdish allies had been sparing ISIS fighters in hopes of acquiring the group’s war spoils. The SOHR said … “The U.S.-led coalition forces and the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) deliberately do not target the areas under the control of the ISIL terrorists and commanders in Eastern Euphrates in Deir el-Zour as they are trying to locate this treasure by forcing the ISIL militants to speak about its location after surrendering.” … U.S. forces are instead collaborating with them in myriad ways.

During the destruction of ISIS-controlled Raqqa in Syria by the U.S.-led coalition, a secret deal was struck with the group that granted members safe passage as it evacuated the area. The deal, uncovered by the BBC, ensured the survival and freedom of many top ISIS leaders and a number of foreign fighters.

The U.S. still maintains its base in al-Tanf at the Syrian-Jordanian border in contravention of international law and against the wishes of the Syrian government on the pretext of combating ISIS. Moscow has repeatedly accused the United States of forming new armed groups from the remains of ISIS, where they are allegedly given free rein and pop up like a jack-in-the-box to ambush Syrian troops before fading back into the U.S.-controlled region. …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.