Thread: Can Trump win 2020 with Hispanic + Moderate GOP/Dems votes?

Can Trump win 2020 with Hispanic + Moderate GOP/Dems votes?

Even if some on Right/Hard Right ditched MAGA as is being claimed lately , can MAGA still win with a new cooalition of Hispanics + moderate GOP/Dems + pro LGBT vote + pro-Israel Jewish vote etc ?

Have not validated below claims and data.

Trump’s Secret to Victory in 2020: Hispanic Voters

Yes, it’s true: The man who wants to build a wall to keep out immigrants is winning over just enough Latinos to get re-elected. Unless Democrats figure out how to stop him.

By DAVID S. BERNSTEIN
    February 24, 2019

When President Donald Trump tweeted, on January 20, that he had reached 50 percent approval among Hispanic Americans, most fair-minded observers reacted with skepticism, if not outright disbelief. Trump was, after all, still the same man who announced his candidacy by accusing Mexico of sending “rapists” across the border, the same man who ordered refugee children separated from their parents, the same man who has made building a wall to shut out migrants the focal point of his presidency. Yet here he was, crowing characteristic bravado: “Wow, just heard that my poll numbers with Hispanics has gone up 19%, to 50%. That is because they know the Border issue better than anyone, and they want Security, which can only be gotten with a Wall.”
    So, when even the pollsters responsible for the data Trump was touting—Marist Institute for Public Polling, for NPR and PBS NewsHour—cautioned of the high margin of error for that subset, and a possible over-sampling of Republicans, many on the left promptly dismissed it as an anomaly.

One month later, however, and Trump making an aggressive play for Hispanic-American votes in Florida and beyond. Meanwhile, new polls suggest Marist might have been onto something—and that Democrats should be genuinely worried that Hispanic voters could help re-elect Trump and keep the U.S. Senate in Republican control. If so, it will be a cosmic twist of fate: A party that has staked its future on a belief that America’s demographic picture is changing decidedly in its favor could find itself losing to a man whose politics of fear should be driving precisely those voters into the Democrats’ waiting arms.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-trump-225192

Related

Trump's wall prototypes to come down along U.S.-Mexico border

Ann Coulter: Trump Failing. Don't ask me to lie about it

Mexico's President gives Jared Kushner their nation’s greatest award for saving NAFTA (renamed USMCA)

November 30, 2018
    Kushner was inducted into the Order of the Aztec Eagle. It’s an honour reserved for foreigners who make a significant contribution to Mexico’s wellbeing. In this case, it was for a trade agreement.

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

Trump administration launches global effort to end AIDS

Trump administration launches global effort to fight anti-semitism

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes he can win simply because he will be the moderate candidate . The dems will have the bat$#@! crazy candidate that will carry votes on the upper east coast, the west coast and mega city $#@!holes like chicago & cleveland . So it should be a very close election . He basically just needs a repeat of the last states he carried which will not be easy north of illinois .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes he can win simply because he will be the moderate candidate . The dems will have the bat$#@! crazy candidate that will carry votes on the upper east coast, the west coast and mega city $#@!holes like chicago & cleveland . So it should be a very close election . He basically just needs a repeat of the last states he carried which will not be easy north of illinois .
    Yea it will depend a lot on Dems nomination.

MAGA seems to be increasingly getting close to liberal positions on various issues including gay weddings, homosexuality, abortion, big government spending/national debt, 2nd amenedment/gun control, path to DACA etc.

Another sign of moderation is that MAGA recently un-followed extremist conservative Ann Coulter and is aligning more and more with liberals like Dershowitz, Lieberman, Kushner, Adelson, Giuliani etc.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Yea it will depend a lot on Dems nomination.

MAGA seems to be increasingly getting close to liberal positions on various issues including gay weddings, homosexuality, abortion, big government spending/national debt, 2nd amenedment/gun control, path to DACA etc.

Another sign of moderation is that MAGA recently un-followed extremist conservative Ann Coulter and is aligning more and more with liberals like Dershowitz, Lieberman, Kushner, Adelson, Giuliani etc.
    Lol, what a crock! We havent had a greater conservative in the White House in decades.

Ann Coulter is a paid shill (paid for by Mitt Romney). You know what a paid shill is, right?
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I think liberal minorities are starting to come around to Trump. We just need to all do our part to educate them and keep room in this big tent of ours, and together we'll Make America Great Again in 2020
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I think liberal minorities are starting to come around to Trump. We just need to all do our part to educate them and keep room in this big tent of ours, and together we'll Make America Great Again in 2020

This could be significant for if MAGA chances in 2020 if he maintained/increased his support.

When President Donald Trump tweeted, on January 20, that he had reached 50 percent approval among Hispanic Americans

Trump says he will treat Dreamers 'with heart'
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...s-heart-235103

W Bush/Jeb also were popular among Hispanics but unlike him MAGA doesn't seem to speak in Spanish in public at least like Bush did sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvg6393UF7I

Your brilliance and political analysis is eye opening, might be onto something.
    Here you go, shill. This is the conservative your using as a model now:

https://mobile.twitter.com/anncoulte...259200?lang=en

She endorsed Mitt Romney, probably the least conservative politician to run as a Republican for President in modern times.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ann Coulter:

ROMNEY IS WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS NOW
    October 31, 2012

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-10-31.html
    +

She was pro Trump until she got the paychecks from Mitt Romney.

Now she is anti-Trump.

That’s how shills work.

Ya know?
    +

President Trump is the most multicultural president ever. He's courting the Wahhabi vote too.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
    20 Feb 2019 - 9:44:43 PM
    https://mobile.twitter.com/anncoulte...55357;�
    https://mobile.twitter.com/anncoulte...55357;�
    Hypocrite?
    History of “flip-flopping”?
    What *made* her flop this time?
    Wire transfers are an effective way at swaying opinions.
    Shills come in many different forms.
    Race to build a base (followers) to build worth to draw funds.
    Common these days?
    Q
    +

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    President Trump is the most multicultural president ever. He's courting the Wahhabi vote too.

ISIS is gone. That wasn’t the DS plan, or you didn’t know?
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Ann Coulter:

ROMNEY IS WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS NOW
    October 31, 2012

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-10-31.html

That is sad, why did she fail to endorse Obama over Romney.

Trump's top funder Adelson, who has been guiding his Israel/Iran/Syria wars policies, is also a shill/scammer in your view?

Sheldon Adelson Tops Romney Donor List
    Jun 13, 2012

BTW, you like Trump celeberated Obama election over Romney?

The devil you know!

Had Romney won, there would have been no change in policies compared to Obama, and I am convinced Hillary would be President now and we would be in a much worse state.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I’ll tell you that Obama is no friend to Trump, nor vice versa, regardless of what that old tweet says
    Last edited by TER; 02-25-2019 at 12:11 AM.
    +

LOL out of rep.

To give credit where due, MAGA displays a lot of humility and humbleness when in presence of incredible democracy and freedom champions.

PS: Have not validated meme tweeet, seems bit fishy.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation Iran's Mayor - Ayatollah Rudy, MEK

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    ISIS is gone. That wasn’t the DS plan, or you didn’t know?
    The president's lawyer is keeping the flame alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

The president's lawyer is keeping the flame alive.
    Yawn
    +

LOL out of rep.

To give credit where due, MAGA displays a lot of humility and humbleness when in presence of incredible democracy and freedom champions.

PS: Have not validated meme tweeet, seems bit fishy.
    Do you get paid by post?
    +

In CA there's the Latina Paterson.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...224-story.html

California Republicans named a new chair Sunday, electing Jessica Patterson, a Latina, the first woman to lead the state party after it suffered historic losses in the November midterm elections.

Patterson defeated former Huntington Beach Assemblyman Travis Allen and longtime GOP activist Steve Frank for the post, winning 55% of the vote after a contentious campaign to lead the party that exposed deep rifts in its base.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!