Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kokesh For President

Kokesh For President

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Better than Weld. But I don’t have any say, as I am not a member of any Party.

Big question, will the Libertarians be on the ballot for the General Election?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Great people need to run as Democrats. They can get elected. Once in office they would have the best chance of enlightening the constituents.

I do not consider Kokesh to be a great person.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Great people need to run as Democrats. They can get elected. Once in office they would have the best chance of enlightening the constituents.

I do not consider Kokesh to be a great person.

Kokesh doesn’t sit on a couch hoping for things.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Better than Weld. But I don’t have any say, as I am not a member of any Party.

Big question, will the Libertarians be on the ballot for the General Election?

Weld sucks. Horribly.

Good question. It depends on how many libertarians support his brand of freedom. I don’t belong to any party anymore (since ‘12), but I may sign up for kokesh. I’ll consider it my last hoorah before I expat out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    THIS....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kokesh will never get elected. At best he grandstands and gets arrested. Good luck with Adam. Republicans and Democrats are too powerful. The system is rigged. No chance of third party getting elected president these days.

I do not sit on a couch. I as one person take care of my own chit and am looking forward to a peaceful retirement.

Kokesh will never get elected. At best he grandstands and gets arrested. Good luck with Adam. Republicans and Democrats are too powerful. The system is rigged. No chance of third party getting elected president these days.

I do not sit on a couch. I as one person take care of my own chit and am looking forward to a peaceful retirement.

I’m hoping to retire early in the next year or so.

Like I said, I don’t care who wins. But what the hell, he represents me so why not?

The ‘12 election was the most corrupt process I have ever witnessed it was so sickening, but one thing’s for certain - I had the time of my life!

The fun didn’t stop, down at PaulFest I met up with many great RP’ers who were involved in the process, some throughout the country I still keep in touch with. At the delegates hotel I stayed at DHS showed up, so before they got to me I actually confronted them and gave them a nice lecture about the BoR’s. They got tired of hearing it so they split and left us alone lol

How about consider getting onboard this run? If enough of us do, we can at least raise holy hell with the establishment and help raise awareness :-)

Adam is working harder to spread the message than just about everybody else.

I enjoy watching his arrest videos. He has it down to an art form.

Hopefully the pics will load, I've had trouble having them show up before.

That's my little girl with Adam at Philly Phreedom, Christian Anarchist's RP car and working making snow cones down at PaulFest. I'm in the last pic, the laid-back-smooth-talker who likes to raise hell

https://app.box.com/s/bsveixe0zdgi9pcjzirnma6vvyfc6wo3

https://app.box.com/s/6ifulp82mi3lbxbxyo75rzuntt7fhr3o

https://app.box.com/s/58htcjuifixclyfpu0hag4wz71x847aw

https://app.box.com/s/wmd22nhjih2vbtd0w12v0qh722r1tuiu

https://app.box.com/s/owpqa7s783y7x91h8u3tlabmyqaizua1
    Last edited by PAF; 02-22-2019 at 05:36 PM.

I’m hoping to retire early in the next year or so.

Like I said, I don’t care who wins. But what the hell, he represents me so why not?

The ‘12 election was the most corrupt process I have ever witnessed it was so sickening, but one thing’s for certain - I had the time of my life!

The fun didn’t stop, down at PaulFest I met up with many great RP’ers who were involved in the process, some throughout the country I still keep in touch with. At the delegates hotel I stayed at DHS showed up, so before they got to me I actually confronted them and gave them a nice lecture about the BoR’s. They got tired of hearing it so they split and left us alone lol

How about consider getting onboard this run? If enough of us do, we can at least raise holy hell with the establishment and help raise awareness :-)
    I would be totally onboard with a Thomas Massie run. I like Adam and don't mind his arrests but I think he is not appealing to the masses. Thomas Massie is totally awesome with the most pleasant articulate character. How can a person not like Thomas Massie. Total Respect for him. I think Adam is in it for his own sustenance.

I would be totally onboard with a Thomas Massie run. I like Adam and don't mind his arrests but I think he is not appealing to the masses. Thomas Massie is totally awesome with the most pleasant articulate character. How can a person not like Thomas Massie. Total Respect for him. I think Adam is in it for his own sustenance.
    No doubt Massie is tops. So is Rand, and Justin who is unfortunately not eligible to run.

But the system perpetuates. It is time to spread new ideas and not one of corrupt central government.

No doubt Massie is tops. So is Rand, and Justin who is unfortunately not eligible to run.

But the system perpetuates. It is time to spread new ideas and not one of corrupt central government.
    Power wash graffiti is brilliant but the execution was flawed. Busy highway and being intoxicated diminishes the effect/message.

I think the theory that it is better to apologize than to ask permission is accurate. How many politicians live up to their promises? These days it is all about being liked/popular. I suggest infiltrate the Democrat and Republican party with Senators and Congresspeople that will vote for liberty. In order to get elected these people have to say whatever is necessary to establish their base. Once people commit they won't leave. Once in office vote for liberty and if asked explain why it is good to your constituents. Since they love you, they will love your position. Look at OJ Simpson people that love him say he is innocent. Obama could do no wrong to the ones that loved him. Going for the oval office is not the path to change. First get many in congress and the senate then go for the oval office.
    Last edited by Schifference; 02-22-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Power wash graffiti is brilliant but the execution was flawed. Busy highway and being intoxicated diminishes the effect/message.

Look at it this way:

It already brought @angelatc and I together, just think of how many others it would unite! If you bail out, I'm afraid she and I will never get along again!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look at it this way:

It already brought @angelatc and I together, just think of how many others it would unite! If you bail out, I'm afraid she and I will never get along again!

We need a few hundred OAC popular types that can get elected but will vote for liberty. Then we win. Actually a small number. But talking about the Fed and thin air and this or that means nothing to the people in November. We have to feel the pain of the poor and check our privilege!

We need a few hundred OAC popular types that can get elected but will vote for liberty. Then we win. Actually a small number. But talking about the Fed and thin air and this or that means nothing to the people in November.
    I am not one to rain on anybody’s parade. I will just offer that tptb are well ahead and know how to recognize such things, I have been in this game for many, many years. So, do both approaches.

The idea is to change the hearts and minds of the American people. RP succeeded at that even though he lost the election.

If political office were the key, Tom, Rand and Justin should have gained tremendous ground by now. The reality is, after elections, people go back home with nothing significant to remember, as they go about their daily enslaved life.

A run as significant as Adam’s would stick in the people’s minds so that over time they will have something to remember and reflect.

Plus, the young generation will be more open to Adam.

This conversation alone is causing the feeling in my gut to grow more intense. I haven’t felt that way about politics in years.

Most people never even heard of Ron Paul. Most of those that had heard he was a "kook" and unelectable. They also heard his foreign policy was terrible and....... The truth is he was unelectable. Even if he had been elected what makes us think he would have been successful at doing what he said he would do? Abolish this and that. Hmm send it to the courts to decide. End the Fed, send it to the courts. Dept of eduction are you nuts??? I know nothing about how it works but I can see it is not simple. I would think a few hundred Massies and Paul's could make things happen over one Kokesh or Trump or Paul or?????? insert name. The only time change happens is when it diminishes liberty that is when people vote for it.

Most people never even heard of Ron Paul. Most of those that had heard he was a "kook" and unelectable. They also heard his foreign policy was terrible and....... The truth is he was unelectable. Even if he had been elected what makes us think he would have been successful at doing what he said he would do? Abolish this and that. Hmm send it to the courts to decide. End the Fed, send it to the courts. Dept of eduction are you nuts??? I know nothing about how it works but I can see it is not simple. I would think a few hundred Massies and Paul's could make things happen over one Kokesh or Trump or Paul or?????? insert name. The only time change happens is when it diminishes liberty that is when people vote for it.

Gotcha. The best thing to do is stay on the couch.

I hope you’ll reconsider while I rally my troops, just one hint of this they’ll be on board.

Hit me up PM if interested, we can swap numbers. NSA has it anyway so no problemo amigo :-)

Go Adam! I'll throw him a few bucks. Win or lose, I'd love to see him in the arena.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Adam makes a living being a Libertarian activist, I don't think anybody here will argue that point. But he works hard to bring people into the party so they can work together.

I don't want to speak for him, but he's on record as saying that if any one of a small number of people got the GOP nomination, he'd walk away from his campaign and throw his muscle behind that person.

I understand the distaste - I feel that way about Moleneaux and Rose. But I've known Adam since the 2010 run, and he's always super supportive of all Libertarian candidates, including Weld.

He makes a lot of noise on our behalf, he seems to really enjoy being an activist, and he's really one of the most gentle, good hearted people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Adam makes a living being a Libertarian activist, I don't think anybody here will argue that point. But he works hard to bring people into the party so they can work together.

I don't want to speak for him, but he's on record as saying that if any one of a small number of people got the GOP nomination, he'd walk away from his campaign and throw his muscle behind that person.

I understand the distaste - I feel that way about Moleneaux and Rose. But I've known Adam since the 2010 run, and he's always super supportive of all Libertarian candidates, including Weld.

He makes a lot of noise on our behalf, he seems to really enjoy being an activist, and he's really one of the most gentle, good hearted people I know.
    I like Adam! That is the truth. I just don't think he is electable and as I have already stated he doesn't always get the most bang for his effort. He could be or could have been so much more. He is not presidential material. I was thinking earlier and deleted that he is the Roger Stone of the Libertarian party. I have heard some of his speeches and he was very articulate and certainly seemed to be a great spokesperson but his issues are a ball and chain.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to angelatc again.

Will be a tough choice between Kokesh and Amash.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will be a tough choice between Kokesh and Amash.
    I would stand with either of them.

I have tried to activate for Adam, unfortunately everybody that I talk with as of late has a defeatist attitude. A win would obviously be great but I would be happy to settle for stage presence if only to broaden minds.

If anybody is interested in either/or please let me know.

I just don't think he is electable
    Understatement of the century
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Why is Justin Amash not eligible to run for President?

The GOP 2020 Presidential ticket, once Trump is impeached & removed?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

I see more proof every day that TDS leads to schizophrenia.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump 2020 campaign underway in Chineese sweat shops

I see more proof every day that TDS leads to schizophrenia.
    The price of your Trump2020 gear made in China, will likely be going up due to trade war tariffs. IF he's not impeached.

Trump re-election flags made in China

United States President Donald Trump’s re-election merchandise, including flags being produced in factories in China, would be subject to his proposed new tariffs against Chinese goods.

The flags, bearing the campaign slogans “Trump 2020” and “Keep America Great”, are being produced at six or seven factories in China, with hundreds of thousands ordered in total, according to some manufacturers.

The Keqiao Jiahao Arts & Crafts Company in Shaoxing, Zhejiang province, received the largest order – 90,000 flags measuring 3ft by 5ft.

"Trump is lifting a rock only to drop it on his own toes"
    Yao Dan, owner of Keqiao Jiahao
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 05-23-2019 at 05:01 PM. Reason: China Don

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Why is Justin Amash not eligible to run for President?

Ok, that is a concern. Has Amash aligned himself with the neocons?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast