Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I am a forum attorney specializing in taking people's money who wish to become unbannable. For a biological answer to this question, talk to HB or Danke.
    HB34's box is full and Danke rarely responds to my PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Also you get a neg rep for seeking legal advice from me without compensating me for my valuable time.
    No free consultations?

--rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So are all the biology books going to have to be rewritten?

Does this also pertain to animals?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ya' know...........If my 'date' turns out to have a penis they're going to see the root of their problem.......Literally.

$#@! a bunch of weirdos!
    Therein lies the problem. What they seem to be pushing now is deception. That will not fly, and bad things will happen.

As weird as someone might be, we can probably agree that in a civilized society, it is rude and immature to call people names, and illegal to physically assault them because they are weird. That changes if they attempt to fool someone into physical relations of any kind. That deception is akin to an assault in itself.

And if the general public reaction to a “trans-woman” is obvious and extreme, perhaps they need to rethink their options. People may want to be MBA players, but that doesn’t mean that someone can just because they want to.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So are all the biology books going to have to be rewritten?

Does this also pertain to animals?
    Not rewritten, but banned.

As the OP says:
    “Don’t use science to justify your bigotry,” Moore tweeted at critics of the “female penis” claim. “The world is way too weird for that s**t.”

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Not rewritten, but banned.

As the OP says:
    Oh, good, so the veterinarian doesn't have to worry about those silly mental problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh, good, so the veterinarian doesn't have to worry about those silly mental problems.
    Especially after we stop requiring veterinarians to study science. The world is too weird for that.

It used to be a big deal for parents to find a penis in an ultrasound. The question used to go something like, "do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?" It is probably not politically correct to ask that question anymore and finding a penis on an ultrasound obviously no longer determines the sex/gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    It used to be a big deal for parents to find a penis in an ultrasound. The question used to go something like, "do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?" It is probably not politically correct to ask that question anymore and finding a penis on an ultrasound obviously no longer determines the sex/gender.
    Well, it still does, but we have to take into account, mental ability to recognize those things.

Those who are mentally ill, will fail to recognize reality and will often rely on fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    . Keep trying. Just curious what is the urgency in knowing the answer.

By the way one more neg rep between us and it is officially a rep war.

So be it. They are fun. Another - rep is heading your way.

A man's penis becomes a woman's penis on the Honey Moon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post

As some know, my daughter is expecting my first grandchild this August. She had her appointment this week to determine the sex of the baby. Ahead of the appointment, she asked me what I thought it was. I said, "wait a minute... did you just ask me to assume the baby's gender? It hasn't even been born yet; how could it possibly have time to decide that?!"

She got a good laugh out of that.

BTW - It's a girl!!!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    o rlly? Ya shoulda said something so's I could try and make space in muh box for ya. ~hugs~ ETA: I made room in my box just for you, little lady.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 02-22-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You actually read what AF posted?
    I tried, but I only got about a third of the way through it.

I had to quit because it made my brain hurt too much ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12