Thread: AZ: You may soon have to give your DNA to the state and pay $250 for the privilege

Exclamation AZ: You may soon have to give your DNA to the state and pay $250 for the privilege

Arizona could soon be one of the first states to maintain a massive statewide DNA database.
    And if the proposed legislation passes, many people — from parent school volunteers and teachers to real estate agents and foster parents — will have no choice but to give up their DNA.
    Under Senate Bill 1475, which Sen. David Livingston, R-Peoria, introduced, DNA must be collected from anyone who has to be fingerprinted by the state for a job, to volunteer in certain positions or for a myriad of other reasons.
    The bill would even authorize the medical examiner's office in each county to take DNA from any bodies that come into their possession.

The Department of Public Safety would maintain the collected DNA alongside the person's name, Social Security number, date of birth and last known address.
    Any DNA in the database could be accessed and used by law enforcement in a criminal investigation. It could also be shared with other government agencies across the country for licensing, death registration, to identify a missing person or to determine someone's real name.
    It could also be provided to someone conducting "legitimate research."
    A $250 fee could be collected from a person who submits biological samples, according to the bill. It's not clear who would foot the cost for the dead.
    No other state does this

No other state has anything this expansive in place, according to David Kaye, an associate dean for research at Penn State University who studies genetics and its application in law.
    Kaye said the proposed bill is one step away from requiring DNA from anyone who wants a driver's license.
    Currently in Arizona, DNA is collected from anyone convicted of a felony or of a misdemeanor sex crime. If passed, the bill would expand the current database exponentially.
    The proposed database appears to be focused on making it easier for law enforcement to use DNA in investigations, but Kaye said it's not targeting the right people to make a significant impact when it comes to solving cases.
    Collecting DNA from the dead could solve some longstanding cold cases, while having DNA from law enforcement volunteers on file might weed out accidental crime scene contamination.
    "It doesn’t seem like solving crimes is a big priority here," Kaye said. "It’s not focusing on the people most likely to be linked to crimes, it’s just spreading the net more broadly."
    There are questions about whether certain requirements of the database are even legal in the first place, Kaye said.
    A federal law known as the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act bars employers from using DNA testing as a condition of employment.

More at: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...se/2873930002/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Providing legal identity for all (including birth registration) by 2030 is a target shared by the international community as part of the Sustainable Development Goals. The World Bank Group (WBG) has launched the Identification for Development (ID4D) cross-practice initiative, with the participation of seven GP/CCSAs sharing the same vision and strategic objectives, to help our client countries achieve this goal and with the vision of making everyone count: ensure a unique legal identity and enable digital ID-based services to all."

https://amredeemed.com/end-times-new...33657883326841

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Arizona real estate agents probably are pretty shady . Seems like a stretch for this to be legal . I will wait and see what @Danke has to say .
    Do something Danke

...and have ZERO BOARDER Protection to show for it

#gotREPRESENTATIONwifdattaxation?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Arizona real estate agents probably are pretty shady . Seems like a stretch for this to be legal . I will wait and see what @Danke has to say .
    I'd think we'd all be safer if Injuns were registered in this way.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'd think we'd all be safer if Injuns were registered in this way.
    They have Indians and deadly spanish Jewish Conquistadors in the data base already , E Warren and Ocasio Cortez .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    "Providing legal identity for all (including birth registration) by 2030 is a target shared by the international community as part of the Sustainable Development Goals. The World Bank Group (WBG) has launched the Identification for Development (ID4D) cross-practice initiative, with the participation of seven GP/CCSAs sharing the same vision and strategic objectives, to help our client countries achieve this goal and with the vision of making everyone count: ensure a unique legal identity and enable digital ID-based services to all."

That's a downer...

Not to get all religious-like but, credit where credits due.

Revelation 13:15-18 15The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

This is how Tyranny comes to be.

It is sold to people as a "form of protection" against OH LOOK AT THAT SCARY THING THERE so you need to continue to give us more power and expand our powers over you to protect you from... YOURSELF! And yourself is where it ends. They want nothing more than TOTAL control over your entire life. Cradle to Grave, which means everything you might want to do in a free country is DENIED, except those granted special permission by the authorities who deem your desires as being non threatening to their wellbeing.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Arizona could soon be one of the first states to maintain a massive statewide DNA database.
    And if the proposed legislation passes, many people — from parent school volunteers and teachers to real estate agents and foster parents — will have no choice but to give up their DNA.
    Under Senate Bill 1475, which Sen. David Livingston, R-Peoria, introduced, DNA must be collected from anyone who has to be fingerprinted by the state for a job, to volunteer in certain positions or for a myriad of other reasons.
    The bill would even authorize the medical examiner's office in each county to take DNA from any bodies that come into their possession.

The Department of Public Safety would maintain the collected DNA alongside the person's name, Social Security number, date of birth and last known address.
    Any DNA in the database could be accessed and used by law enforcement in a criminal investigation. It could also be shared with other government agencies across the country for licensing, death registration, to identify a missing person or to determine someone's real name.
    It could also be provided to someone conducting "legitimate research."
    A $250 fee could be collected from a person who submits biological samples, according to the bill. It's not clear who would foot the cost for the dead.
    No other state does this

No other state has anything this expansive in place, according to David Kaye, an associate dean for research at Penn State University who studies genetics and its application in law.

►►►►►Kaye said the proposed bill is one step away from requiring DNA from anyone who wants a driver's license.

Currently in Arizona, DNA is collected from anyone convicted of a felony or of a misdemeanor sex crime. If passed, the bill would expand the current database exponentially.
    The proposed database appears to be focused on making it easier for law enforcement to use DNA in investigations, but Kaye said it's not targeting the right people to make a significant impact when it comes to solving cases.
    Collecting DNA from the dead could solve some longstanding cold cases, while having DNA from law enforcement volunteers on file might weed out accidental crime scene contamination.
    "It doesn’t seem like solving crimes is a big priority here," Kaye said. "It’s not focusing on the people most likely to be linked to crimes, it’s just spreading the net more broadly."
    There are questions about whether certain requirements of the database are even legal in the first place, Kaye said.
    A federal law known as the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act bars employers from using DNA testing as a condition of employment.

More at: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...se/2873930002/
    bingo... was my first thought.
    just... JUST! got this in my email inbox:

I am moving.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-20-2019 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    That's a downer...

Not to get all religious-like but, credit where credits due.

Revelation 13:15-18 15The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-20-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Guilty until proven innocent? DNA privacy? How would employers or insurance companies ruin your life if they had access to your DNA?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Concerned bump
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    + rep for the grphics! LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Concerned bump
    Very concerned.

Unfortunately, some of the folks (not all) that I talk to in my area actually support this. Nothing good will come of this.

Hopefully the activists here will contact their reps to say NO to this.

It appears that there is a push right now to establish a (de-facto) national DNA database by building up and connecting databases from disparate sources. The Rapid DNA Act of 2017 is accelerating things.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...1-bd3b021f9f63

Wonder what the states gonna do with your DNA. Probably use it to frame you for murder if they oh so please.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-20-2019 at 11:17 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Wonder what the states gonna do with your DNA. Probably use it to frame you for murder if they oh so please.

I made a couple of posts a while back, the United Nations has a stated goal by 2030 to have every man, woman and child implemented with bio-id.

The World Bank Organization is working with ID4D technology where all data throughout the world will be house in Switzerland. Some of the participating countries already have this fully implemented, more are working on implementation as we speak.

It seems the U.S is behind other countries but is working on rapidly catching up.

There is evidence that suggests the UN has been at this, control the US, thing for some time.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 02-20-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    There is evidence that suggests the UN has been at this, control the US, thing for some time.

tommy, thanks, I grabbed your attached pic from the source but what site did you find that on?

tommy, thanks, I grabbed your attached pic from the source but what site did you find that on?
    It's my copy and photo of Jo Hindman's Terrible 1313 Revisited. You can grab a copy on amazon I'm 99% sure that is where I got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    It's my copy and photo of Jo Hindman's Terrible 1313 Revisited. You can grab a copy on amazon I'm 99% sure that is where I got mine.
    Thanks tommy.

Thanks tommy.
    Out of rep. Will get ya another time.