Thread: Trump-Saudi collusion?

Trump-Saudi collusion?

Trump colluding with Saudis to transfer nuclear technology? This appears to be the latest Democrat front in their ongoing war to oust Trump. They promised they would use their new majority power in the House to launch new attacks. This one courtesy of Rep. Elijah Cummings.

—————

Whistleblowers Raise Grave Concerns with Trump Administration’s Efforts to Transfer Sensitive Nuclear Technology to Saudi Arabia
    Prepared for Chairman Elijah E. Cummings
    Interim Staff Report Committee on Oversight and Reform U.S. House of Representatives
    February 2019

https://oversight.house.gov/sites/de...02-19-2019.pdf
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    U.S. Senate proposal would block Saudi path to atomic weapon in nuclear deal

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. senators from both parties introduced a resolution on Tuesday requiring that any deal to share U.S. nuclear power technology with Saudi Arabia block the kingdom from making a nuclear weapon.

Under the measure, any U.S. civilian nuclear cooperation agreement, or 123 agreement, with Saudi Arabia would prevent enrichment of uranium or reprocessing of plutonium made in reactors - two routes to making nuclear weapons.

It is unclear whether a majority of the 100-member Senate would support the resolution of Democrats Jeff Merkley and Ed Markey and Republican Rand Paul. The resolution is also non-binding on the U.S. government.
    U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry has been holding quiet talks with officials from Saudi Arabia on sharing U.S. nuclear technology. U.S. President Donald Trump hosted nuclear power executives on Tuesday for talks on keeping the industry competitive on exports with France, China, and Russia.

The Trump administration is trying to advance nuclear energy technology domestically and abroad as the industry suffers from plentiful supplies of cheap natural gas and high safety costs at home. A resolution could pressure the administration to push for a deal with tougher standards.

“If Saudi Arabia is going to get its hands on nuclear technology, it’s absolutely critical that we hold it to the gold standard for non-proliferation,” Merkley said in a release. “The last thing America should do is inadvertently help develop nuclear weapons for a bad actor on the world stage.”
    More: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1Q12UT
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Rand Paul said US weapons would end up in terrorists' hands. You should have listened to Rand Paul
    by Jack Hunter | February 05, 2019

At The American Conservative’s annual foreign policy conference in October, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., said, "If you ask me who’s the worst at spreading hatred and trying to engender terrorism around the world, it’s Saudi Arabia hands down."

Paul was comparing Saudi Arabia to Iran in terms of which country should be considered more a threat to U.S. interests in the Middle East. The senator has warned for years that sending American military aid to alleged allies abroad could end up in terrorists’ hands, which has happened repeatedly.

On Monday, we learned it’s been happening again.
    More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...d-to-rand-paul

How about the Democrats and their own collusion with the Saudis?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If it wasn't for the terrorists, nobody would be buying our guns! Can you imagine what would happen to our economy?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How about the Democrats and their own collusion with the Saudis?
    Democrats excel at projection and accusing others of the crimes they commit. Can be applied to almost any accusation they make.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Democrats excel at projection and accusing others of the crimes they commit. Can be applied to almost any accusation they make.
    And now for the rest of the story....

Republicans excel at projection and accusing others of the crimes they commit. Can be applied to almost any accusation they make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    And now for the rest of the story....

Republicans excel at projection and accusing others of the crimes they commit. Can be applied to almost any accusation they make.
    IDK, the examples tend to pile up against the Democrats. I can only think of the following major “projection” areas. There may be more for either side, just can’t think of any right now.

Crony corporatism:
    - Democrats accuse GOP of favoring and being in bed with rich people, while being richer and having a massive crony relationship with donors.
    - GOP doesn’t make any such accusations, but will admit that they favor business.

Racism:
    - Democrats constantly accuse GOP and others of being racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, etc, while the history of the Democrat Party is the exact opposite. They have been the racists, and even today it could be said that they are the true racists.
    - GOP shrugs and says, “everybody is equal now, aren’t they, what is the problem?” No accusations.

Corruption:
    - Democrats are in bed with everyone. Too many scandals to name. Uranium one (Russia), Awan Brothers, Benghazi, fixing their own party elections, corrupt FBI/CIA partisans, media/internet collusion, etc. Yet they claim it’s the GOP that is corrupt.
    - GOP is in bed with a lot of people, but it never seems as blatant or as extreme. And they generally are reactive, with establishment GOP keeping pretty quiet. Obviously the establishment is all together when it comes to the big government welfare/warfare state.

Hate:
    - Democrats accuse everyone else of being filled with hate, yet hysterical hate from the left speaks for itself.
    - GOP - “what are you guys talking about?”

————

Here’s a better thread for this off-shoot topic:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...xes-of-Our-Age
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-20-2019 at 06:00 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.