Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

  1. #1

    Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

    Even if MAGA was originally not branded as "Make America Gay-friendly Again" , it is part and parcel of current GOP regime's bold agenda to promote acceptance for more liberal sexual lifestyles that GOP Christians, Conservatives traditionally are not used to (having gone through massive anti gay marraige DMA (Defense of Marriage Act) campaign by last GOP White House. On the heels of recent Presiential Pardon to defend inter-racial romances, tcurrent GOP White House is taking another courageous step in promoting acceptance of homosexual lifesyles not just in America but around the world.
    Perhaps with contentious Wall issue now likely stuck in courts for a long time, GOP top leadership may have more free time to focus on other neglected issues like this:



    Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality


    Feb. 19, 2019, 12:00 PM EST
    By Josh Lederman
    BERLIN — The Trump administration is launching a global campaign to end the criminalization of homosexuality in dozens of nations where it's still illegal to be gay, U.S. officials tell NBC News, a bid aimed in part at denouncing Iran over its human rights record.
    U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading the effort, which kicks off Tuesday evening in Berlin. The U.S. embassy is flying in LGBT activists from across Europe for a strategy dinner to plan to push for decriminalization in places that still outlaw homosexuality — mostly concentrated in the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean.
    “It is concerning that, in the 21st century, some 70 countries continue to have laws that criminalize LGBTI status or conduct,” said a U.S. official involved in organizing the event.

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081


    It may also align with recent pledge by Trump's rught hand man recently to make rest of mideast liberal like our closest ally there:



    Mike Pompeo: ‘We want the whole Middle East to look like Israel’












    Related

    Trump pardons Jack Johnson erasing conviction for violating Anti White Slave Act




    Jack Johnson Was Pardoned, But Taboo Sex Is Still Being Criminalized

    By Jenavieve Hatch
    President Donald Trump posthumously pardoned Jack Johnson on Thursday, erasing the black boxer’s century-old conviction for violating the Mann Act — a 1910 law that prohibited transporting “any woman or girl” across state lines “for the purpose of prostitution or debauchery, or for any other immoral purpose” — by driving his white girlfriend from Pittsburgh to Chicago.

    All this has happened before
    The Mann Act, also known as the White-Slave Traffic Act, was enacted in response to public hysteria about sensational yet unconfirmed reports of white women being kidnapped and trafficked by foreign men.

    Throughout the first half of the 20th century, thousands of people were prosecuted under the act. Johnson’s conviction in 1912 was a prime example of the broad power of a law pitched as a way to stop what was at the time called white slavery. His crime was, essentially, being black and driving across state lines with a white woman, even though she went voluntarily and was his girlfriend.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    In case anyone from GOP Christian base here, how would this initiative be received by GOP base at large? Given strong GOP support for Bush's anti gay wedding drive ahead of 2004 elections.





    Rove: Bush serious about gay marriage ban
    USA Today
    Nov 8, 2004 - President Bush in his second term absolutely would push for a constitutional amendment that says marriage consists only of the union of a man ...
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...marriage_x.htm

  4. #3
    I think that very few conservatives favor criminalizing homosexuality.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think that very few conservatives favor criminalizing homosexuality.
    If that's true, than MAGA is very bold as he turns the tables on those conservative Christians of GOP.
    His leadership seems to be inspiring major changes across America.




    Kentucky clerk jailed over gay marriage licenses loses re-election bid



    Kim Davis, the county clerk for Rowan County in Kentucky, works with the county election board on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018, in Morehead, Ky.John Flavell / AP
    Nov. 7, 2018

    https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...ection-n933451



    Cuomo Opens Investigation Into Denial of Marriage License to Gay Couple
    Aug. 2, 2018
    After a same-sex couple was denied a marriage license in New York, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has not only opened an investigation into the case, he has offered to officiate the couple’s wedding in Albany.

  6. #5
    That's a reach.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's a reach.
    e_d specializes in stretching points until they snap.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's a reach.
    Maybe a bit but not that much of a reach when religious beliefs are so strong for many.
    Granted times are changing but this was leader of GOP Tea Party Congressional Caucus couple of years ago:

    Sep 30, 2015

    Michele Bachmann Believes God Could Destroy The Nation Over Gay Marriage


    Bye, America!
    By Curtis M. Wong


    Michele Bachmann is still vehemently opposed to same-sex marriage.

    The former Minnesota rep, who once dismissed the fight for marriage equality as “boring,” blasted President Barack Obama’s “dangerous policies,” including those pertaining to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, in an “Understanding the Times with Janet Markell” interview last weekend.

    “When we raise our fist to holy God and say that we are going to redefine marriage, we are going to be okay with paying a Planned Parenthood to cut up innocent baby parts and sell them for research, that clearly is a problem,” Bachmann said, according to Right Wing Watch. “As we have seen God render judgment in the days of Noah, in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and so forth throughout history, what the prophets have told every generation is that there is a just God and the people must repent and turn to him. So, too, in this day of wickedness in our own culture, we need to do the same.”

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michele-bachmann-gay-marriage_us_560abcc4e4b0af3706ddfb8e






  9. #8
    She lost. She lost bad.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Maybe a bit but not that much of a reach when religious beliefs are so strong for many.
    Granted times are changing but this was leader of GOP Tea Party Congressional Caucus couple of years ago:

    Sep 30, 2015

    Michele Bachmann Believes God Could Destroy The Nation Over Gay Marriage


    Bye, America!
    By Curtis M. Wong


    Michele Bachmann is still vehemently opposed to same-sex marriage.

    The former Minnesota rep, who once dismissed the fight for marriage equality as “boring,” blasted President Barack Obama’s “dangerous policies,” including those pertaining to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, in an “Understanding the Times with Janet Markell” interview last weekend.

    “When we raise our fist to holy God and say that we are going to redefine marriage, we are going to be okay with paying a Planned Parenthood to cut up innocent baby parts and sell them for research, that clearly is a problem,” Bachmann said, according to Right Wing Watch. “As we have seen God render judgment in the days of Noah, in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah and so forth throughout history, what the prophets have told every generation is that there is a just God and the people must repent and turn to him. So, too, in this day of wickedness in our own culture, we need to do the same.”

    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michele-bachmann-gay-marriage_us_560abcc4e4b0af3706ddfb8e




    That's not the same as wanting it outlawed, it used to be outlawed but those laws weren't enforced for a long time before they were ruled unconstitutional and it has been quite some time since then, there is no current movement to outlaw perversion between consenting adults.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's not the same as wanting it outlawed, it used to be outlawed but those laws weren't enforced for a long time before they were ruled unconstitutional and it has been quite some time since then, there is no current movement to outlaw perversion between consenting adults.
    You're right there is clear distinction, but question was does this not constitute sort of turning the tables on traditional Christian conservatives of GOP base?
    Or because of the stated disctinction this is not an extraordimary step for a GOP Prez?
    To the untrained eye it seems to be an extraordinary shift on this issue in matter a few years from GOP-Bush to GOP-Trump.



    Liberty University's Jerry Falwell Jr. on Trump: 'I can't imagine him doing anything that's not good for the country'


    • By JOE HEIM The Washington Post
    • Jan 1, 2019









    Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality


    Trump administration launches global effort to end AIDS





    Sep 30, 2015
    Michele Bachmann Believes God Could Destroy The Nation Over Gay Marriage




  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    You're right there is clear distinction, but question was does this not constitute sort of turning the tables on traditional Christian conservatives of GOP base?
    Or because of the stated disctinction this is not an extraordimary step for a GOP Prez?
    To the untrained eye it seems to be a radical shift/extraordinary on this issue in matter a few years from GOP-Bush to GOP-Trump.

    Liberty University's Jerry Falwell Jr. on Trump: 'I can't imagine him doing anything that's not good for the country'


    • By JOE HEIM The Washington Post
    • Jan 1, 2019









    Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality


    Trump administration launches global effort to end AIDS





    Sep 30, 2015
    Michele Bachmann Believes God Could Destroy The Nation Over Gay Marriage



    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...225415901.html

    From the looks of today’s press conference, this seems to be a “fluff” policy report with no real intent on any significant action other than placating the left. Trump doesn’t even seem aware of it. Smoke and mirrors.
    In an Oval Office exchange with reporters, Trump was asked about the plan, which was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.
    “Mr. President, on your push to decriminalize homosexuality, are you going to do that? And why?”
    “Say it?” Trump responded.
    “Your push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world,” the reporter clarified.
    “I don’t know which report you’re talking about,” Trump said. “We have many reports.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Even if MAGA was originally not branded as "Make America Gay-friendly Again"
    But it was branded that way.

    Trump's fake Christian supporters didn't care. His rhetoric on immigration covered a multitude of sins. Ann Coulter spoke for them when she said that she wouldn't care if Trump performed abortions in the Oval Office as long as he did what he said in one of his immigration policy statements (referring to one of the ones she like, not one of the other ones that promised the opposite of whatever was in that one).

  15. #13
    Great stratagem... maybe. Will the chromos remember? Only time will tell, but given what I see these days, the promise is small. Trump could personally hand out blowjobs to the gayhorde and it seems to me that many would still hate him just because he is Trump.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "It’s just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill people’s fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.


  16. #14
    The Great Humanitarian?

    Forget about Draining the Swamp, lets get Global?

    And lets bag another voting sector for 2020?

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The Great Humanitarian?

    Forget about Draining the Swamp, lets get Global?

    And lets bag another voting sector for 2020?
    Originally Posted by TER

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...225415901.html

    From the looks of today’s press conference, this seems to be a “fluff” policy report with no real intent on any significant action other than placating the left. Trump doesn’t even seem aware of it. Smoke and mirrors.
    In an Oval Office exchange with reporters, Trump was asked about the plan, which was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.
    “Mr. President, on your push to decriminalize homosexuality, are you going to do that? And why?”
    “Say it?” Trump responded.
    “Your push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world,” the reporter clarified.
    “I don’t know which report you’re talking about,” Trump said. “We have many reports.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In an Oval Office exchange with reporters, Trump was asked about the plan, which was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.
    “Mr. President, on your push to decriminalize homosexuality, are you going to do that? And why?”
    “Say it?” Trump responded.
    “Your push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world,” the reporter clarified.
    “I don’t know which report you’re talking about,” Trump said. “We have many reports.”
    So this could be a lot of editing and injecting as opposed to what he had really said, if so , liberals are playing games
    which is normal I guess.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    So this could be a lot of editing and injecting as opposed to what he had really said, if so , liberals are playing games
    which is normal I guess.
    It could be Don Jr. trolling the left:

    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...71754181591045

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It could be Don Jr. trolling the left:

    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...71754181591045

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.
    Insanity! As I have said repeatedly, if @realdonaldtrump came out in favor of Oxygen the left would be against it
    Fact

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    In an Oval Office exchange with reporters, Trump was asked about the plan, which was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.
    “Mr. President, on your push to decriminalize homosexuality, are you going to do that? And why?”
    “Say it?” Trump responded.
    “Your push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world,” the reporter clarified.
    “I don’t know which report you’re talking about,” Trump said. “We have many reports.”

    Are you implying above report is fake/fakish news and MAGA is not really moving in this direction?

    If so, are other recent moves also fakish news in your opinion?


    Trump administration launches global effort to end AIDS

    Trump administration launches global effort to fight anti-semitism

  23. #20

  24. #21
    Indiana Mayor Calls Pence Anti-LGBT

    March 13, 2019
    On Wednesday, Ric Grenell, the U.S. Ambassador to Germany, excoriated South Bend Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigeig, who is gay and has announced his candidacy for the presidency, for saying about Vice President Mike Pence, “It chills a lot of us, especially in the LGBTQ community, to see that somebody like that can be in that kind of position of power.”

    Grenell, who is also gay and a staunch supporter of LGBT rights, responded on Twitter, “For those of us in the LGBT community who deal in facts, we are chilled by recklessly repeated gossip. Mike Pence is a humble Christian who loves God, and all His creation. I know him. You obviously don’t.”
    For those of us in the LGBT community who deal in facts, we are chilled by recklessly repeated gossip. Mike Pence is a humble Christian who loves God, and all His creation. I know him. You obviously don’t. https://t.co/5OQzWEWCfP

    — Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) March 13, 2019
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/44626...s-hank-berrien

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It could be Don Jr. trolling the left:

    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...71754181591045


    Don't get it, how in the world this could be 'raycist'.


    Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

    Insanity! As I have said repeatedly, if @realdonaldtrump came out in favor of Oxygen the left would be against it. Here, Out Magazine is against Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality globally saying it "Is an Old Racist Tactic" Are You Kidding Me?

    As long as MAGA doesn't troll Christian Conservatives, his base support will remain intact for crucial 2020 election.
    This global campiagn ( alongwith other recent global campaign against AIDS) does not in any way contradict teachings of Christian Conservatism.


  26. #23
    MAGA's bold global leadership has started to pay dividends already:

    Celebrations as Taiwan becomes first in Asia to legalise same-sex marriage
    May 17, 2019

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfkcJUQTBX4


    Related

    'Make Taiwan Great Again': Taiwanese president-hopeful Terry Gou meets Trump
    By Julia Hollingsworth and Betsy Klein, CNN
    Thu May 2, 201


    May 7, 2019
    U.S. House passes pro-Taiwan bills

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    MAGA's bold global leadership has started to pay dividends already:

    Celebrations as Taiwan becomes first in Asia to legalise same-sex marriage
    May 17, 2019

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfkcJUQTBX4


    Related

    'Make Taiwan Great Again': Taiwanese president-hopeful Terry Gou meets Trump
    By Julia Hollingsworth and Betsy Klein, CNN
    Thu May 2, 201


    May 7, 2019
    U.S. House passes pro-Taiwan bills
    FAKE NEWS.



    This was already posted in this thread:


    Originally Posted by TER

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump...225415901.html

    From the looks of today’s press conference, this seems to be a “fluff” policy report with no real intent on any significant action other than placating the left. Trump doesn’t even seem aware of it. Smoke and mirrors.
    In an Oval Office exchange with reporters, Trump was asked about the plan, which was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.
    “Mr. President, on your push to decriminalize homosexuality, are you going to do that? And why?”
    “Say it?” Trump responded.
    “Your push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world,” the reporter clarified.
    “I don’t know which report you’re talking about,” Trump said. “We have many reports.”
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    FAKE NEWS.



    This was already posted in this thread:



    In an Oval Office exchange with reporters, Trump was asked about the plan, which was first reported by NBC News on Tuesday.
    “Mr. President, on your push to decriminalize homosexuality, are you going to do that? And why?”
    “Say it?” Trump responded.
    “Your push to decriminalize homosexuality around the world,” the reporter clarified.
    “I don’t know which report you’re talking about,” Trump said. “We have many reports.”

    Then question arises, why would MAGA Jr be pushing fake news?


    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...41928128204801


    Donald Trump Jr.‏ Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

    This is a really big deal and with @Richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!! Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081 … via @nbcnews

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Then question arises, why would MAGA Jr be pushing fake news?


    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...41928128204801


    Donald Trump Jr.‏ Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

    This is a really big deal and with @Richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!! Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081 … via @nbcnews
    Yes he might in order to troll the left:

    Also already posted above:

    It could be Don Jr. trolling the left:

    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...71754181591045



    There is absolutely no known connection between Taiwan's law and Trump, their Supreme Court already ordered this years ago:

    Taiwan's Supreme Court ruled that gay marriage should be legal back in 2017, and set a two-year deadline for Parliament to pass the changes into law. But this provoked a public backlash that ended with a series of referendums on the issue. The referendums showed that a majority of voters didn't want to legalize same sex marriage. Ultimately, lawmakers compromised and decided not to alter the existing definition of marriage, and instead passed a special law allowing same-sex marriage
    The government's bill was passed, 66-27, and was backed by lawmakers from the majority Democratic Progressive Party. It will take effect as soon as President Tsai Ing-wen passes it into law, allowing full equality for same-sex marriages and even clearing the way for limited adoption rights.


    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-gay-marriage
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes he might in order to troll the left:

    Also already posted above:

    It could be Don Jr. trolling the left:
    Could be MAGA Sr was trolling the left also when he said "we have many reports"?

    But that would be 5D play by MAGA Jr if your "could be" scenario is not fakenews.



    Developing..

    Could MAGA be trolling public when he said "Drain the Swamp" ?

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes he might in order to troll the left:

    Also already posted above:

    It could be Don Jr. trolling the left:

    https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...71754181591045

    EM.


    Why you keep repeating this baseless assertion whithout any evidence whatsoever?

    Why are you insisting on proving a news report tweeted by Trump Jr as 'fakenews'?

    Are you personally opposed to MAGA team launching global projects to support LGBT rights worldwide or some other reason?



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2019, 04:59 PM
  2. Trump administration launches bid to catch citizenship cheaters
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2018, 02:58 PM
  3. YAL launches effort to win State Legislative districts for Liberty
    By William Tell in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2018, 07:49 PM
  4. Panama and the Criminalization of the Global Finance System
    By timosman in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2016, 04:12 PM
  5. Oath Keepers launches effort to remove NDAA lawmakers
    By green73 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •