Thread: Hate-Fest in Warsaw

Exclamation Hate-Fest in Warsaw

Hate-Fest in Warsaw

Warsaw, Poland is not a fun place to visit in darkest February, but that is where the US just staged an anti-Iranian jamboree of 60 client states that brought derision and scorn from Europeans and much of the Mideast.

The point of this cynical exercise was to lay the diplomatic groundwork for an anti-Iranian coalition to act as a fig-leaf for an upcoming attack on Iran planned by President Donald Trump and his close ally, Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu.

The real question is who is calling the shots in bleak Warsaw, Trump or Bibi Netanyahu? It seems to many that the Israeli tail is again wagging the American dog.

This is thanks to the power of America’s born-again evangelicals, hoodwinked into believing that a Greater Israel is somehow a key part of the Second Coming of Christ.

A Fox News poll this week finds that a quarter of these credulous folks believe that God actually summoned Donald Trump to become president. This may even be more than the number of Americans who believe that Elvis is still alive. More proof that the Republicans have pretty much become a theological party.

The three horseman of the hard right Republican Apocalypse, Vice president Mike Pence, Insecurity advisor John Bolton, and State Secretary Mike Pompeo (who reportedly keeps an open bible on his desk) joined their voices to the Warsaw jamboree to excoriate Iran for being a "sponsor of terrorism," and a danger to world peace and stability.

The never understated Bibi Netanyahu, whose nation has at least 100 nuclear weapons, claimed Iran, which has no nukes and feeble armed forces, was planning a "second Holocaust" for Israel.

An over-excited Netanyahu even tweeted that the Warsaw meeting was preparing for "war with Iran." He was forced to retract his tweet. But he did get to sit next to the delegate from war-torn Yemen, a stooge put into place by the Saudis and Emiratis whose aggression against Yemen has so far cost hundreds of thousands of lives, mass starvation and epidemics.

This week a newly energized US House of Representatives voted for an end to their nation’s support for the Saudi-led war in the Mideast’s poorest nation. The Senate, still controlled by Republican Crusaders, will be likely to vote down the sensible House proposal.

Another participant at Warsaw was the largest Arab nation, Egypt. This nation just extended the rule of its military dictator, Field Marshall al-Sisi, to 2034. It was Sisi, backed by Saudi money, who overthrew Egypt’s first democratic government in history, killing and jailing thousands.

In a slap in the face to Washington, Europe’s leaders, France, Germany and the European Union government, either refused to attend the Warsaw hate-fest against Iran or sent low-level paper-passers.

Ironically, while Trump’s people were fulminating against Iranian "terrorism," it was Iran that was the victim of terrorist attacks. An attack from a Pakistan-based Sunni Jaish al-Adl extremist group linked to the CIA killed 27 soldiers and wounded a similar number. Iran has been the target of constant attacks since its 1979 revolution by groups linked to the US, and from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other US regional vassals.

Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, is even a long-term lobbyist for the hyper-violent Marxist Iranian extremist group, the MEK which was even branded a "terrorist group" by the US government.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...est-in-warsaw/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile, Israel is actively targeting gay tourists with advertising.

The irony is thick and rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

no one claps (Warsaw)

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1096895035067584512

no one claps (Munich)

https://twitter.com/Ozkok_/status/1096933130378850304

=========

https://twitter.com/Iran_NewsRoom/st...29994526404608
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-17-2019 at 04:31 AM.

Mike Pence European Tour 2019

Hate-Fest in Warsaw
    Written by Eric Margolis - Saturday February 16, 2019

Warsaw, Poland is not a fun place to visit in darkest February, but that is where the US just staged an anti-Iranian jamboree of 60 client states that brought derision and scorn from Europeans and much of the Mideast.

The point of this cynical exercise was to lay the diplomatic groundwork for an anti-Iranian coalition to act as a fig-leaf for an upcoming attack on Iran planned by President Donald Trump and his close ally, Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu.

The real question is who is calling the shots in bleak Warsaw, Trump or Bibi Netanyahu? It seems to many that the Israeli tail is again wagging the American dog.

This is thanks to the power of America’s born-again evangelicals, hoodwinked into believing that a Greater Israel is somehow a key part of the Second Coming of Christ.

A Fox News poll this week finds that a quarter of these credulous folks believe that God actually summoned Donald Trump to become president. This may even be more than the number of Americans who believe that Elvis is still alive. More proof that the Republicans have pretty much become a theological party.

The three horseman of the hard right Republican Apocalypse, Vice president Mike Pence, Insecurity advisor John Bolton, and State Secretary Mike Pompeo (who reportedly keeps an open bible on his desk) joined their voices to the Warsaw jamboree to excoriate Iran for being a "sponsor of terrorism," and a danger to world peace and stability.

The never understated Bibi Netanyahu, whose nation has at least 100 nuclear weapons, claimed Iran, which has no nukes and feeble armed forces, was planning a "second Holocaust" for Israel.

An over-excited Netanyahu even tweeted that the Warsaw meeting was preparing for "war with Iran." He was forced to retract his tweet. But he did get to sit next to the delegate from war-torn Yemen, a stooge put into place by the Saudis and Emiratis whose aggression against Yemen has so far cost hundreds of thousands of lives, mass starvation and epidemics.
    In a slap in the face to Washington, Europe’s leaders, France, Germany and the European Union government, either refused to attend the Warsaw hate-fest against Iran or sent low-level paper-passers.
    More: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...est-in-warsaw/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mike Pence paraphrased: “You are either with us or against us. Join us in war against Iran, Venezuela and whoever else my neoconservative masters tell me needs to be eliminated.”

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sorry Pence. You may have been the governor of my state, but I do not stand with you on this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They are desperately pushing a war with Iran so Trump could lose his re election.

As bonus, polish PM cancelled his visit of Jerusalem where V4 summit will be held.
    He's pissed at Netanyahu because Bibi blamed Poles for participation in Holocaust.
    The Iran-hate fest went well...

but wait... there's more:\

China Xinhua News
    @XHNews
    Russia and Saudi Arabia are negotiating a contract to supply the S-400 air defense missile systems to the kingdom
    http://xhne.ws/00G9w

Al-Masdar News
    UAE to purchase Russian missile systems
    https://aml.ink/OU8on
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-18-2019 at 01:43 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    As bonus, polish PM cancelled his visit of Jerusalem where V4 summit will be held.
    He's pissed at Netanyahu because Bibi blamed Poles for participation in Holocaust.
    The Iran-hate fest went well...
    Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 1 min.
    #BREAKING #Poland summons again #Israel|s ambassador after the remarks of the new Foreign Minister Katz about its role in the Holocaust

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 5 min.
    #BREAKING #Poland's PM Morawiecki says #Poland will not attend V4 summit in Israel - polish media

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 2 min.
    #BREAKING Czech PM #Babis says V4 summit in #Israel will not take place

Ali Özkök‏ @Ozkok_ · 1 min.
    #BREAKING: In blow to #Israel, #Czech PM cancels #Visegrád summit in response to inflammatory remarks by @israel_katz that infuriated #Poland. Via i24

Pence comes off as so self righteous.... a squeeky clean political 'Jesus freak'... just trying to do 'what's right'...
    It's total bull$#@!.
    Here's a sample of what's really going on.... in E. Europe/Balkans/Caucasus... take Armenia:

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1097339924670406658

What is unreported in the US media is that Lindsey Graham led the US delegation.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ap-munich.html

Mike Pence Expected Applause When He Mentioned Trump in Munich. He Got Silence.

Vice President Mike Pence left room for applause. But no one clapped. At a security conference in Munich on Saturday, Pence mentioned President Donald Trump, noting he was there “on behalf of a champion of freedom and of a strong national defense.” The vice president went on: “I bring greetings from the 45th President of the United States of America, President Donald Trump.” Pence then paused for applause but no one in the room clapped. After what seem like a very long five seconds, Pence continues with his speech.

In a copy of Pence’s prepared remarks that were published on the White House’s website, there is parenthetical note of “applause” after those words. The prepared remarks also mention “applause” after Pence introduces Sen. Lindsey Graham, which he did receive. The vice president was also supposed to introduce House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (and wait for her applause) but he ended up skipping that introduction.

The silence when Trump’s name was uttered was partly a reflection of how the conference in Munich put on display just how divided Europe is from Washington under Trump. “No one any longer believes that Trump cares about the views or interests of the allies,” a senior German official told the New York Times. “It’s broken.”

German Chancellor Angela Merkel was met with a standing ovation.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-18-2019 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ap-munich.html

German Chancellor Angela Merkel was met with a standing ovation.
    Yes,,,,

Pence is very charismatic! A guaranteed winner in the 2024 primaries IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What is unreported in the US media is that Lindsey Graham led the US delegation.

A senator has no rights being part of a diplomatic delegation team unless called for by all party members. This would be meddling in affairs of other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Quite a talk by Lindsey Graham. He promotes entangling global alliances. Essentially the neoconservative agenda. Good thing he and Pence are representing the US (neoconservatism) on the world stage now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's No Reason Why America & Russia Shouldn't Get Along
    http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...ldnt-get-along

Sorry, Mike Pence. The last thing Europe needs is confrontation with Iran.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ion-with-iran/

even globalist Washington post calling out Pence lies about Iran.