Thread: [Video] Why Our Kids Are Becoming Killers? It's NOT What You THINK!

[Video] Why Our Kids Are Becoming Killers? It's NOT What You THINK!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have time to watch, but from the goodness of my heart for tod and others who also don't have the time, I skimmed until she finally gave a reason:

"The first and most obvious reason is the dissolution of families."

Yeah. I can go with that.

I don't know what the rest of her reasons are, but hopefully it includes Soy.

We are in a Soy War. That is the real reason China is embargoing our Soy, and why we are embargoing theirs and also trying to ship them all of ours. Our leaders know: if they can poison the young men of the opponent country with Soy, it is game over. There will be nothing but Soy Boys to just roll tanks over.

VERSUS

It's Chemical Warfare.

And it sure ain't pretty.

But for a small percentage of the male population, the Soy has the opposite effect. It makes their aggressor response increase... beyond madness.

But anyway.

This all brings up a point. I had not heard about whatever school shooting she's talking about, and nor if I do at some point hear about it will I probably care, so not commenting on the details of whatever it is, but generally speaking looking at the big picture:

Killing is not unusual behavior for humans.

Historically, it is very normal and common.

It is often very necessary, in order to survive, to kill the enemies of your people or tribe.

This should not be considered some sort of pathology or malfunction. All our ancestors did it, or were credibly scary and willing to do it, and that's why we're here.

"But, what about muh 'random' people? The victims of these shooter kids are just 'random.'"

Oh?

In a world where the entire world is:

• objectively insane and
    • observably out to get you and
    • no one is trying to stop it and
    • everyone is a collaborator and
    • you have no people and
    • you have no tribe and
    • you have no leaders to tell you how to survive and who your enemies are and
    • you are under constant attacks from all sides: hormonally, intellectually, spiritually, emotionally, neurologically, from your entire society top to bottom, and, worst of all
    • you have to sit in a cell and listen to catwomyns harangue and jabber at you five days a week

in such a world -- which is the world these kids are living in -- deciding that everyone around you is your enemy and to just kill them all is actually a quite sane and rational decision. Pretty understandable. I wouldn't do it. But I am lucky and in an un-heard-of-ly rare situation in that I do have at least partly-functioning tribe. I also have an above-average intelligence. The average kid is average, and always will be. There is almost certainly no job he will ever be able to do better than the robots that are coming. Sad facts. I would try to convince such a kid not to do it. But I'm not going to counter-signal against him about it either.

My Gen Z right or wrong. I will try to guide you. But most imports: I stand beside you.

If you all decide to start shooting up your schools because they're poisoning you with Soy, I will tell you that is not the strategy I personally think to be the best. But that will be about the harshest thing I will say about it.
    Last edited by H_H; 02-16-2019 at 10:02 AM.

I would also say, "Why shoot your fellow Gen Z-ers? Are there not other, more cat-loving personages, who would maybe be more deserving of those bullets?"

Destruction of the nuclear family.
    Keeping kids quiet and occupied through a television screen.
    Children are malnourished.
    Children don't play outside anymore.
    Isolation / no real human to human contact (too much social media).
    No discipline from home or school and using medications to make our kids docile.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What? No mention of SSRIs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Destruction of the nuclear family.
    Keeping kids quiet and occupied through a television screen.
    Children are malnourished.
    Children don't play outside anymore.
    Isolation / no real human to human contact (too much social media).
    No discipline from home or school and using medications to make our kids docile.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What? No mention of SSRIs?

So what percent of kids have turned into killers? How many of them are there? 20%? 20 million? 74 million are under 18 currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So what percent of kids have turned into killers? How many of them are there? 20%? 20 million? 74 million are under 18 currently.
    https://www.cchrint.org/2018/02/20/s...investigation/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By their count, 36 cases since 1988. Eleven in the list were not 18 or younger so that leaves 18 cases in 30 years. https://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/

That averages just over one half of an event per year (about one every two years) involving kids 18 or younger out of 74 million kids. Crisis? Or fearmongering?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-16-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    By their count, 36 cases since 1988. Eleven in the list were not 18 or younger so that leaves 18 cases in 30 years. https://www.cchrint.org/school-shooters/

That averages just over one half of an event per year (about one every two years) involving kids 18 or younger out of 74 million kids. Crisis? Or fearmongering?
    It should be zero.

It should be zero.
    Maybe we can give them all a pill to quiet any violent tendencies. (humans are by nature violent- survival required violence- it will never be zero) When kids didn't have any guns they used to use fists or rocks or knives but still attacked each other from time to time.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-16-2019 at 09:29 PM.

She has some good points. There are lots of important skills for children to learn that can only be learned in analog world. Many are "soft" skills like refining the senses through the arts and persuasive speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12