Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great News! Somebody Many Thought was Dead Turns out to Be Alive

Great News! Somebody Many Thought was Dead Turns out to Be Alive

In keeping with my New Martian Year's Resolution to only post positive uplifting threads, here you are.

Because life is happy and death is sad. Right?

Background for persons of under-rock persuasion:

Ruth Bader-Ginsburg is a judge on the US Supreme court. You can tell from her hyphenated name she is a horrible person (and also some other things about her background if you are attuned to such things). She is on-record in favor of legalizing (check!) infanticide and legalizing pedophilia (or to be clear: raping children). So: a flaming "r" rabbit-person.

She had a huge, invasive surgery a couple-few months ago that would have normally killed someone her age (she is ancient). The mind-control covered this, then covered her recovery for a few days.... until it suddenly didn't.

For 71 days she was not seen, except for attending a concert/play thing celebrating her as a Saint. For this period there was a complete black-out of coverage, except a bit on the fringes and internet for a few days after the concert/play thing.

Now, a new thing has happened. Oh, and first I must gloat:

I predicted thith!

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Obviously the media lies to the people constantly and holds them in contempt, but this is kind of a risky lie it seems to me. The WaPo guy tweeted out very unambiguously he saw her. "#SawHerWithMyOwnEyes" and all that. And so that would be the end of his career. And then all the other journalists in attendance piled on backing him up. "Oh yeah, I totally saw her there, too. #SawHerWithMyOwnEyes" So that's an unusually big bunch of sacrificial fall guys if there's any chance it could come out later that "Oh, she's been dead. Whoopsies."

So the people choreographing these things apparently do not see any chance of that ever coming out. Whether it's true or not is another question, but one you and I will never be able to answer, if they're right.

One likely scenario is:

1. She had a surgery that would normally have killed someone her age.
    2. There were complications.
    3. They didn't want those complications made public, and so sent out the black-out order to all media.
    4. The situation is now stable
    And... sure enough! There was no chance of "it turns out she was dead" ever being the ending of this little vignette.

From The Hill:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices’ private conference.

The Supreme Court’s Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting in which the justices consider requests to review cases. Ginsburg has been absent from the court since undergoing surgery in late December to remove two cancerous nodules from her lower left lung.

The 85-year-old justice missed oral arguments last month while recovering at home from the surgery. Her absence marked the first time in more than 25 years on the bench she was forced to miss arguments due to her health.

The court said last month that Ginsburg’s recovery was on track and that post-surgery evaluation indicated no evidence of remaining disease, and no further treatment was required.

The health scare raised concerns among liberals about how long Ginsburg will be able to remain on the bench. Supporters are hoping she will be able to remain on the court until a Democrat wins the White House and is able to name her successor.

So, let the peasants rejoice.

She that was lost has been found.
    Last edited by H_H; 02-16-2019 at 09:12 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

The Supreme Court’s Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting
    Anybody got a picture of her coming or going?

Anybody at all?

<crickets>

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Anybody at all?

<crickets>

Bueller? Bueller?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Still waiting for a video or picture of her showing up and leaving.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You'd think, with every single person now walking around with a sail fawn and camera, thousands of government media reporters around, and the whole place under total surveillance, there would be one, just one picture of her entering or leaving her home, the SCOTUS building, the hearing rooms, the car (ambulance?) that brought her there...just one.

Anybody at all?

<crickets>
    [IMG]https://static01.********/images/2019/02/16/us/politics/16dc-ginsburg/16dc-ginsburg-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp[/IMG]
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/u...eme-court.html

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    [IMG]https://static01.********/images/2019/02/16/us/politics/16dc-ginsburg/16dc-ginsburg-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp[/IMG]
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/15/u...eme-court.html
    That was the first one I've seen that wasn't a "stock" photo.

Thanks.

Chester Copperpot

im glad shes doing better

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post

From The Hill:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices’ private conference.

So, let the peasants rejoice.

She that was lost has been found.

That's great news, MAGA's wish seems to have come true.

Trump wishes Ruth Bader Ginsburg well, brings up her 2016 comments about him

Fri November 9, 2018
    "I wouldn't say she's exactly on my side, but I wish her well I hope she gets better and I hope she serves on the Supreme Court for many years," Trump added.
    Ginsburg apologized for comments she made during the 2016 election calling Trump a "faker."
    "He is a faker," she told CNN's Joan Biskupic of the then-presumptive Republican presidential nominee. "He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into
    "I'm now 85," Ginsburg said. "My senior colleague, Justice John Paul Stevens, he stepped down when he was 90, so think I have about at least five more years."
    She was not present at Thursday's investiture of Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Trump's appointee confirmed last month that gave the court a solid 5-4 conservative majority.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/polit...urg/index.html

That may keep courts status quo. Although she's also pro abortion settled law like Trump pick Kavanaugh, she's not a member of any globalist CFR like Trump's other pick Neil Gorsuch.

Among other things, she like MAGA is also a great champion against anti-semitism. Apparently she faced "jews and dogs not allowed" signs on walls growing up.
    MAGA has been quite vocal champion also:

Trump calls out Ilhan Omar's anti-Semitism, calls for her to resign

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries

Thanks.

That picture is actually from the presidential medal of freedom ceremony, in 2018.

remember: everything the New York Times does is fake news.

Here is the story the picture the New York Times took it from:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uth-Elvis.html
    Last edited by UWDude; 02-16-2019 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    That picture is actually from the presidential medal of freedom ceremony, in 2018.

remember: everything the New York Times does is fake news.

Here is the story the picture the New York Times took it from:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uth-Elvis.html
    She's dead, I want Rand to ask for an appointment to see her.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    She's dead, I want Rand to ask for an appointment to see her.
    Somebody can just ask Clarence or Brett if she actually is attending the justices’ private conference.

I guess somebody needs to call the Supreme Court Public information office and verify this.

just crossed my desk
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody got a picture of her coming?

No comment.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Somebody can just ask Clarence or Brett if she actually is attending the justices’ private conference.

I guess somebody needs to call the Supreme Court Public information office and verify this.
    They'll just lie and say she was there. They won't give us any proof and will expect us to take their word.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Shes either 100% dead or the deep state is trolling us into making us think shes dead.

Calvin Coolidge

TMZ claims to have talked to her at the Airport but there aren't any new photos:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/18/ruth-...urgery-cancer/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks.
    That is an old photo , I recognize the attire .
    Do something Danke

November picture apparently:

Looks like Champ beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TMZ claiming to have caught her at Reagan Nat'l today but her outfit matches another TMZ vid from 2018.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    TMZ claiming to have caught her at Reagan Nat'l today but her outfit matches another TMZ vid from 2018.
    There is speculation that they used a double:

https://voat.co/v/QRV/3045658

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is speculation that they used a double:

https://voat.co/v/QRV/3045658
    No, no there's really not. It's the same video taken from the departure airport and the destination airport. I'd guess DCA to LAX.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Champuckett View Post
    November picture apparently:

Wow. Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out.

They'll just lie and say she was there. They won't give us any proof and will expect us to take their word.
    Honestly, how is that possible? Not only would all the other justices have to be in on it, but so would other SCOTUS staff at various levels, along with media both friend and foe.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg will go down in history as one of the dumbest Supreme Court justices in history for not retiring in 2009 when the Democrats had the Whitehouse and the Senate.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast