Thread: Ron Paul Compared To Tulsi Gabbard With Media Reaction

Ron Paul Compared To Tulsi Gabbard With Media Reaction

This video is VERY interesting and Déjà vu for those us that saw this on our side in 2008.
    The left brings out how Ron Paul was treated during his run because he was anti-war.

Media Erasing Tulsi Gabbard From Presidential Campaign
    Jimmy Dore

They hate her so much they have launched a primary challenge on her congressional seat.

They sure don't want a Trump VS Gabbard, and that is exactly why I want it to happen.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    This video is VERY interesting and Déjà vu for those us that saw this on our side in 2008.
    The left brings out how Ron Paul was treated during his run because he was anti-war.

Media Erasing Tulsi Gabbard From Presidential Campaign
    Jimmy Dore

They hate her so much they have launched a primary challenge on her congressional seat.

They sure don't want a Trump VS Gabbard, and that is exactly why I want it to happen.
    '' We don't negotiate with terrists' , we fund them''

Except Ron was really anti war and she just lies.
    Do something Danke

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Except Ron was really anti war and she just lies.
    True, I keep pointing that out.
    But what they are afraid of is that if she gets the Dem nomination Trump will have to end wars and bring home troops in order to take her best issue away from her.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

But unlike Ron shes a member of the CFR.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    True, I keep pointing that out.
    But what they are afraid of is that if she gets the Dem nomination Trump will have to end wars and bring home troops in order to take her best issue away from her.
    Not a serious contender . Never make top four in Iowa or NH , NH belongs to Bernie . She will not be in debates . Get no Dem votes really , most of any votes she would get would be from others .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But unlike Ron shes a member of the CFR.
    She could be a mole..

It could also be she voted wrong on foreign policy because she knew her vote wasn't going to change anything. Not everybody has the same political strategy as Ron Paul.

I am certainly somewhat hesitant, but the way the deep state is burying her candidacy makes me want other people on the left to support her.. in fact I may vote for her in the primary.

When the deep state zigs, I zag. I just have to watch out for the deep state zigging in order to trick people into zagging. I don't think we are quite there yet though.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Not a serious contender . Never make top four in Iowa or NH , NH belongs to Bernie . She will not be in debates . Get no Dem votes really , most of any votes she would get would be from others .
    Probably but they don't want to take a chance, just like they didn't want to take a chance with Ron even though his chances were never as good as we hoped they were.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She could be a mole..

It could also be she voted wrong on foreign policy because she knew her vote wasn't going to change anything. Not everybody has the same political strategy as Ron Paul.

I am certainly somewhat hesitant, but the way the deep state is burying her candidacy makes me want other people on the left to support her.. in fact I may vote for her in the primary.

When the deep state zigs, I zag. I just have to watch out for the deep state zigging in order to trick people into zagging. I don't think we are quite there yet though.
    But she criticized Trump for pulling out of Syria, I don't think she is serious about being anti-war.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She could be a mole..

Sure she could be a mole but the chances of that are pretty low imo. As far as I'm aware, everybody whose ever been a part of the CFR ends up being a traitor. I'm sure she won't be any different. Has there ever been a person that joined the CFR that wasn't a total piece of crap?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It's being underestimated just how many lefties like her. A lot of Dems and progressives that supported Bernie and felt like he betrayed them by letting Hillary's email issue slide and then endorsing her after it was all but known it was rigged against him are picking Tulsi as their choice. Bernie may just be running to simply prevent her from having a legitimate shot to take away votes and put the spotlight back on himself.

It is true she is getting the Ron Paul Media Blackout Special now after the initial outcry against her running. Even with that, I think she has the looks and charisma to go far even with zero backing from the msm, something RP never had and something that unfortunately is important to Americans when voting. The feeling is she's not going to fizzle out like Kucinich, but who knows.

Tulsi Gabbard
    @TulsiGabbard
    1 min.
    NeoCon Elliott Abrams career is built on promoting regime-change wars. The Trump Admin’s appointment of Abrams as special envoy to Venezuela is further evidence of the president’s lack of understanding of our dark history in Latin America and the NeoCons’ control over him.

The Intercept @Theintercept
    7 min.
    Elliott Abrams is just as willing now as he was 30 years ago to mislead Congress.
    https://theintercept.com/2019/02/14/...brams-hearing/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sure she could be a mole but the chances of that are pretty low imo. As far as I'm aware, everybody whose ever been a part of the CFR ends up being a traitor. I'm sure she won't be any different. Has there ever been a person that joined the CFR that wasn't a total piece of crap?
    I dunno, but there have been moles inside of the Bilderberg Group meetings for decades.

Probably but they don't want to take a chance, just like they didn't want to take a chance with Ron even though his chances were never as good as we hoped they were.
    His chances were better than the young marxists and old marxists is my first thought but obama and bernie kind of proved that wrong . Dems have too many heavy hitter establishment , monied slime like biden , bernie , clinton , etc for these dumb kids to be a factor now .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But she criticized Trump for pulling out of Syria, I don't think she is serious about being anti-war.
    Oyarde says she is a Commie war monger like the rest .
    Do something Danke

Oyarde says she is a Commie war monger like the rest .
    Right as always.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It wasn't that he was pulling out, it was how he did it (too fast? that didn't even happen.. who knows what she was thinking).. and I don't know why she did that, but it is possible she didn't want to be labelled "The Democrat who Supports Trump".. you know that would have been the headline...

It wasn't that he was pulling out, it was how he did it (too fast? that didn't even happen.. who knows what she was thinking).. and I don't know why she did that, but it is possible she didn't want to be labelled "The Democrat who Supports Trump".. you know that would have been the headline...
    She could have said nothing, instead she jumped on the Neocon bandwagon and endorsed the idea that we should stay until further notice. (the "right" time will NEVER come)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

forum chatter....

there are some other points of concern for me
    her support for Israel and, not long ago, the way she defended CIA torture program.

we should not forget -

Trump has duped half of America and flooded White House with all kinds of zionist-neocon criminals and warmongers.

who can forget Bush's campaign was anti-war as he pretended to be some kind of peace maker.

As Putin said - US presidents are just puppets. Actually, I think it needs much different strategy to really kick out all the globalist motherfuckers and take the country from their grip. The candidate should pretend that he's one of them, during campaig more ore less support their agendas and, only after the victory, round all the traitors and criminals up and put them to jails. Similary it was done in Russia and it worked well. Putin was nominated by a group of pepole known as "Kremlin Family". They were oligarchs, globalists, they supported thievery and western attempts to balkanize Russian Federation. Berezovsky's ORT TV even runt election campaign for Putin and Berezovsky himself was MP of Putin's party. Immediately after his victory Putin changed Russian constitution and started to hunt down all the thieves and traitors.
    teleSUR English
    BREAKING | President DonaldTrump will sign a border security bill to avert another government shutdown, but also declare a national emergency to obtain funds for his promised U.S.-Mexico border wall.
    https://bit.ly/2UTdxua

But, but...Mexico will pay for it he said....

Serious question: what else he can do during "a national emergency" with his neocon-zionist cronies...

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-15-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Tulsi Gabbard‏@TulsiGabbard · 13 min.
    I’m running for President to end our regime change wars, work to end new Cold War, & walk us back from the abyss of nuclear war. We face greater risk of nuclear catastrophe now more than ever. I’m introducing a bill to stop Trump from scrapping INF treaty & sparking new arms race

https://twitter.com/israel_mid_ru/st...08994184523777
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-15-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard‏@TulsiGabbard · 13 min.
    I’m running for President to end our regime change wars, work to end new Cold War, & walk us back from the abyss of nuclear war. We face greater risk of nuclear catastrophe now more than ever. I’m introducing a bill to stop Trump from scrapping INF treaty & sparking new arms race

https://twitter.com/israel_mid_ru/st...08994184523777
    Treaties are not any of the House's business, the Senate and the President deal with them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Treaties are not any of the House's business, the Senate and the President deal with them.
    You're a Constitutionalist when it's convenient.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You're a Constitutionalist when it's convenient.
    I'm a Constitutionalist when it is convenient for liberty.
    I also advocate for a return to Constitutionality about everything when we have undone all of the damage, letting the enemy play without the rules while you play by them is stupid.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm a Constitutionalist when it is convenient for liberty.
    I also advocate for a return to Constitutionality about everything when we have undone all of the damage, letting the enemy play without the rules while you play by them is stupid.

The constitution is not convenient for liberty. In fact, it opposes it. If all of the damage is somehow undone, returning to the constitution would put us right back to where we are now.

I am not suggesting that we don’t return to the constitution, but I am not suggesting that we do either.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The constitution is not convenient for liberty. In fact, it opposes it. If all of the damage is somehow undone, returning to the constitution would put us right back to where we are now.

I am not suggesting that we don’t return to the constitution, but I am not suggesting that we do either.
    Which amendments don't you like? Is there anything about the first ten you don't like?

Which amendments don't you like? Is there anything about the first ten you don't like?
    The first ten never addressed prosecution for those who violated them. They also left loopholes which gives power to the state. Had I been tasked in writing them they would have been written completely different.

The 2nd A didn’t spell it out enough, the 3rd didn’t go far enough, the 5th was flawed, the 9th was a flake amendment and the 10th like the 2nd.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

There are parts that are good for liberty that should be kept and parts that are bad for liberty that should be changed but when we have taken power and repaired most of the damage we will need to play by the rules to change the parts that need to change, playing by the rules is very important for liberty, we just can't afford to play by all of the rules while the enemies of liberty break them at their whim.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment