Thread: Senate uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

Senate uncovered no direct evidence of conspiracy between Trump campaign and Russia

WASHINGTON — After two years and 200 interviews, the Senate Intelligence Committee is approaching the end of its investigationinto the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to both Democrats and Republicans on the committee.

But investigators disagree along party lines when it comes to the implications of a pattern of contacts they have documented betweenTrump associates and Russians — contacts that occurred before, during and after Russian intelligence operatives were seeking to help Donald Trump by leaking hacked Democratic emails and attacking his opponent, Hillary Clinton, on social media.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week.

Burr was careful to note that more facts may yet be uncovered, but he also made clear that the investigation was nearing an end.

"We know we're getting to the bottom of the barrel because there're not new questions that we're searching for answers to," Burr said.

On Tuesday, Burr doubled down, telling NBC News, "There is no factual evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...mpaign-n970536
    Last edited by dannno; 02-12-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How shocking.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Russian intelligence operatives were seeking to help Donald Trump by leaking hacked Democratic emails and attacking his opponent, Hillary Clinton, on social media.
    The saddest part is that the Russians didn't hack the DNC emails, and the social media attacks on Hillary were shown to be equally distributed between favoring Hillary and the Dems vs. attacking them - and on top of that, miniscule in portion.

Lol, I can't believe people are still even thinking about this. Just goes to show how easy it is to manipulate with propaganda.
    "The Patriarch"

Not good enough!

spend more money !

get the right answer!

We deserve better!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Claim;

''into the 2016 election, having uncovered no direct evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia,''

Reality;

''into the 2016 election, having uncovered no evidence of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia,''

I have some Democrat acquaintances that if you ask for evidence that Trump is Putin's puppet, they explode and say something like, if you can't see it by now you are an idiot. I don't speak to these people. There is no point, but I do hear this response when they talk to others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, I can't believe people are still even thinking about this. Just goes to show how easy it is to manipulate with propaganda.
    Right???

I guess it just seems strange to anyone disinterested in the power struggles of parasites.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have some Democrat acquaintances that if you ask for evidence that Trump is Putin's puppet, they explode and say something like, if you can't see it by now you are an idiot. I don't speak to these people. There is no point, but I do hear this response when they talk to others.
    Yes, another one with the same response is; 'if you can't see his racism by now you never will''
    I usually just shut up, but when you ask them to explain, they have absolutely no idea;
    liberal; he hates immigrants.
    Me; No , he is against illegals

Liberal; He's racist.
    Me; really, what has he ever done or said that is racist?
    Liberal; well if you don't know by now.............

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right???

I guess it just seems strange to anyone disinterested in the power struggles of parasites.
    I know we hear ya;

lkocenoonod docno oudo ;aoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnc,.nmvzad
    aoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnclkocenoonod docno oudo ;aoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnc,.nmvzadlkocenoonod docno oudo ;aoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnc,.nmvzadlkocenoonod docno oudo ;aoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnc,.nmvzadaoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ceeji poiupeoiuraodlknmncaoopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnopoij lkjf dd cnon eoje eo ce oeji poiupeoiuraodlknmnc
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 02-12-2019 at 07:32 PM.

So the senate found what everyone always knew what would be found . Are refunds going to be sent out to taxpayers ?
    Do something Danke