Thread: Target App Lured Customers With Lower Prices, Which Mysteriously Increased As Users Approached

Target App Lured Customers With Lower Prices, Which Mysteriously Increased As Users Approached

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ncreased-users

Target updated its smartphone app last Wednesday after a two-month investigation by Minneapolis TV station KARE-TV discovered the retail giant was advertising certain items for one price outside of stores, only to hike the price when a person entered a Target - in one case, by as much as nearly $150.

The station dubbed it the "parking lot price switch."

For instance, Targetís app price for a particular Samsung 55-inch Smart TV was $499.99, but when we pulled into the parking lot of the Minnetonka store that price suddenly increased to $599.99 on the app.

To test this further, we selected 10 products on the Target app at random, ranging from toys to bottled water to vacuum cleaners. We found that when we entered the store, four of the 10 products jumped up in price on the app.

An Apple Watch band went up $2, a Shark vacuum went up $40, a Graco child car seat jumped $72 and a Dyson vacuum shot up $148 on the app while inside the store.

Our list of 10 items was a total of $262 cheaper in the back of the parking lot on the app with no indication that the prices had changed. -KARE-TV

Full article at link.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disgusting, but then I haven't been in the store since they started the Bathroom 'freakshow' .
    I boycott, Target, if Israel owns stock in them, I'm probably going to jail.

Ya , I do not shop there . Ever .
    Do something Danke

Last time I went to a Target they did not have Ammo or charcoal . Useless .
    Do something Danke