Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Apple Demands Natural News Stop Writing about Abortions, Satanism; Threatens to Block App

  1. #1

    Apple Demands Natural News Stop Writing about Abortions, Satanism; Threatens to Block App

    In a series of shocking “demand” emails containing screen captures showing lists of Natural News articles, Apple has demanded Natural News stop publishing articles critical of abortions or Satanism, threatening to block the Natural News app from all Apple devices if Apple’s demands are not met.
    This is the first time that a dominant tech company has overtly come out in defense of Satanism while threatening to censor a prominent publisher that exposes the evils of Satanic influence. Many people will see this as yet more proof that Apple, along with other tech giants, is literally aligned with Satan and is exploiting its power of censorship to silence those who criticize Satanism.
    With Democrats now openly pushing infanticide and the legalization of the serial killing of infants, tech giants like Apple are serving as the censorship “speech police” to silence all criticism of the gruesome practice. In threatening Natural News over our coverage of infanticide and abortions, Apple is staking out the position of being pro-infanticide, and anyone who dares to speak up for innocent children is deemed by Apple to be engaged in “hate speech.”

    According to Apple, opposing the murder of children is now “hate speech”


    Yes, you read that correctly: Speaking out to stop the mass murder of newborns is now “hate speech” according to the deranged, mentally ill Leftists who run Apple, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook and Snapchat. Techno-fascism has now become a movement of mass infanticide that demands the silencing of those who oppose it. “Hate speech” means standing up for the innocent and demanding an end to the murder of children.

    More at: https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-a...apple-devices/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Does anyone remember back in the day when Pacific Bell was broken up because it was a "monopoly"? But today, every damn company that has enough money to hire Lobbyists, the very same activities are now just fine? Why is it just fine today? Well effectively, they operate like monopolies now, because they ARE monopolies! And what do monopolies do? Literally control EVERYTHING. Its either Apple or Google in the cell phone market. Nearly makes them Public Utilities.

    Again, its Corporate Censorship. Sure private property, but we are now looking at a time when there IS NO PRIVATE PROPERTY. Everything you own will come with "strings" attached, meaning its not your property. You wont have the Right to Repair, you wont have the Right to get something "fixed", you wont have the Right to use something you bought and own as you see fit, nor will you have the Right to say something about Abortion in the presence of one of those Amazon Echo / Google Home pieces of Spy $#@!. Why? Its the people that buy their products that are used for the TOTAL Surveillance Network. Even if you the person reading this has not bought one of those, you probably work with enough morons that do use it and sign up for everything, thereby subjecting you to the same surveillance while in their presence, and if you say Abortion around those people, well, you get a nasty ding on your Social Credit Score.

    When you become the property of Google or Amazon or whoever the $#@! it is this week, you HAVE NO RIGHTS, and DO NOT OWN YOURSELF because of some legaleze Lawyerspeak.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  4. #3

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  5. #4
    Natural News is just a click bait entertainment site anyways.


    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

    "Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

    "China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

    "Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  6. #5
    No Zippy. Mike Adams is a top guy

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    they ARE monopolies!

    Literally control EVERYTHING.

    there IS NO PRIVATE PROPERTY.

    TOTAL Surveillance Network.

    When you become the property of Google or Amazon or whoever the $#@! it is this week, you HAVE NO RIGHTS, and DO NOT OWN YOURSELF because of some legaleze Lawyerspeak.
    Get angry.

    Then get more angry.

    Then get more angry.

    That is the best advice I can give to any of you. Let the hate flow through you.
    My Gen Z, Right or Wrong

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Get angry.

    Then get more angry.

    Then get more angry.

    That is the best advice I can give to any of you. Let the hate flow through you.
    When things get bad enough a dark Jedi is required to clean them up.

    Neofeudalism merges "private property" gained through theft with government and imposes absolute tyranny that bypasses the restrictions on government that are supposed to protect our rights.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Does anyone remember back in the day when Pacific Bell was broken up because it was a "monopoly"? But today, every damn company that has enough money to hire Lobbyists, the very same activities are now just fine? Why is it just fine today? Well effectively, they operate like monopolies now, because they ARE monopolies! And what do monopolies do? Literally control EVERYTHING. Its either Apple or Google in the cell phone market. Nearly makes them Public Utilities.

    Again, its Corporate Censorship. Sure private property, but we are now looking at a time when there IS NO PRIVATE PROPERTY. Everything you own will come with "strings" attached, meaning its not your property. You wont have the Right to Repair, you wont have the Right to get something "fixed", you wont have the Right to use something you bought and own as you see fit, nor will you have the Right to say something about Abortion in the presence of one of those Amazon Echo / Google Home pieces of Spy $#@!. Why? Its the people that buy their products that are used for the TOTAL Surveillance Network. Even if you the person reading this has not bought one of those, you probably work with enough morons that do use it and sign up for everything, thereby subjecting you to the same surveillance while in their presence, and if you say Abortion around those people, well, you get a nasty ding on your Social Credit Score.

    When you become the property of Google or Amazon or whoever the $#@! it is this week, you HAVE NO RIGHTS, and DO NOT OWN YOURSELF because of some legaleze Lawyerspeak.
    An interesting article on a woman who installed software that would not allow any of her data to flow across systems used by Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft so they could not track her. Very long, you don’t have to read it, the TLDR is everything she did, from email to entertainment, to booking flights and rooms, to texting, to searching, to conferencing, all went across systems run by those giants. Basically she almost had to cut off all internet, TV, radio, and home devices. The point being Cabal, which owns those services, can watch everything almost everyone is doing because even when you use little companies they hire the big companies to handle their data. In return for cheap operating costs they let the big guys gather intel on you. And of course it all goes in Cabal’s intel files.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Apple are satanists , why act surprised .
    Do something Danke

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Apple are satanists , why act surprised .

    Rim Cook: Not Censoring Enough is a “Sin”






    "Ha! So Sundar, then I told them, 'No problem, you have freedom of choice! There's a variety of highly competitive competitors to choose from!'”






    "The primary thing we asked ourselves when designing this new phone was: How is it going to feel sliding into my butt?”
    My Gen Z, Right or Wrong

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    An interesting article on a woman who installed software that would not allow any of her data to flow across systems used by Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, or Microsoft so they could not track her. Very long, you don’t have to read it, the TLDR is everything she did, from email to entertainment, to booking flights and rooms, to texting, to searching, to conferencing, all went across systems run by those giants. Basically she almost had to cut off all internet, TV, radio, and home devices. The point being Cabal, which owns those services, can watch everything almost everyone is doing because even when you use little companies they hire the big companies to handle their data. In return for cheap operating costs they let the big guys gather intel on you. And of course it all goes in Cabal’s intel files.
    Slaves are the cheapest employees. Data Slaves require less "management", especially with AI.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  14. #12
    I type "Natural News" in google, and Natural News shows up 5th. The first entry? You guessed it. Wikiloseria.

    Wikiloseria's quack medicine bias is so bad that they don't even adhere to the standard fundamentals of encyclopedia writing. They rail on Natural News in their very first sentence. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Natural News is just a click bait entertainment site anyways.
    But it's much worse according to "wikipedia!" "Wikipedia's" objective writers follow strict basics when writing encyclopedic articles! They warn you in the very first article sentence that "Natural News...is a website for...scientific fake news, and various conspiracy theories..."

    I'm sooooo glad that the great "wikipedia" writers follow the very fundamentals of writing that we all learned in middle school! Instead of introducing the subject in the opening paragraph--they immediately warn us about the horrible, horrible Natural News!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members



Similar Threads

  1. Natural acne remedies (Apple cider vinegar!)
    By KerriAnn in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 02:36 PM
  2. Apple deluged by police demands to decrypt iPhones
    By Natural Citizen in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 08:43 AM
  3. Mark Block demands apology from Perry campaign
    By low preference guy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 10:57 PM
  4. Natural ways to block radioactive iodine?
    By KevinR in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:34 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •