Thread: Trump's Deal of the Century has been released. No Palestinian State.

Trump's Deal of the Century has been released. No Palestinian State.

Details of the “deal of the century” which would bring an end to the nearly 70-year-old Palestinian-Israeli conflict have been revealed, according to Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

According to the publication, US President Donald Trump and the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to the new terms which ruled out the two-state solution as the answer to the crisis.

If actioned, the agreement would see Egypt governing the besieged Gaza Strip, while Jordan would impose political guardianship over parts of the occupied West Bank. Israel would control the remaining parts of the West Bank and grant Israeli citizenship to the Palestinians living under its sovereignty.
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...tury-revealed/

1) Palestinians cede West Bank to Israel 100%
    2) Palestinians cede Gaza to Egypt
    3) No Palestinian State.

What a "Deal" !

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Details of the “deal of the century” which would bring an end to the nearly 70-year-old Palestinian-Israeli conflict have been revealed, according to Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

According to the publication, US President Donald Trump and the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agreed to the new terms which ruled out the two-state solution as the answer to the crisis.

If actioned, the agreement would see Egypt governing the besieged Gaza Strip, while Jordan would impose political guardianship over parts of the occupied West Bank. Israel would control the remaining parts of the West Bank and grant Israeli citizenship to the Palestinians living under its sovereignty.
    https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...tury-revealed/

1) Palestinians cede West Bank to Israel 100%
    2) Palestinians cede Gaza to Egypt
    3) No Palestinian State.

What a "Deal" !
    That was almost a year and a half ago. Nothing happening.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

So first post says nothing for Palestinians- no state- they get turned over to other countries. Second post says they do get their own state as well as part of Jerusalem. Maybe someday one of them will be true. But it could take a very, very long time. They can't both be true. Are they both "Trump's plans"? Every US president tries to "solve the Middle East Crisis". All fail. Carter came the closest.

The proposal divides Jerusalem, making eastern Jerusalem the capital of a sovereign Palestinian state while Israel controls western Jerusalem, parts of eastern Jerusalem, the "holy basin," and the Old City.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-11-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Jerusalem will not be returned till Christ returns and evicts the current regime..

a day I hopefully await.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom