Thread: Mother Arrested, Jailed After ‘Misgendering’ Transgender Woman in UK

Angry Mother Arrested, Jailed After ‘Misgendering’ Transgender Woman in UK

In a shocking Orwellian nightmare, a mother has been arrested after referring to a transgender activist with the a former male name in the United Kingdom.
    Kate Scottow, 38, was detained and arrested in front of her two children by the Hertfordshire Police. Scottow had “deadnamed” trans activist Stephanie Hayden on Twitter, referring to her with her former male identity. The police questioned her in regards to her communications with Hayden before arresting her.
    Scottow was detained for seven hours and issued an injunction by a judge threatening further punishment if she continued to refer to Hayden as a male.
    The government seized her mobile phone and laptop, in addition to taking a sample of her DNA and recording her fingerprints.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother...r-woman-in-uk/

Coming soon:

Leftist French Website Calls For Heterosexuality to be Banned

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Scary $#@!.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't have Twitter. But maybe some Twitter users in America, where you're still allowed to say mean things without getting arrested, will get on there and find this man who pretends to be a woman by the name of Stephanie Hayden and simply point out that he is actually a man, to make up for the Brits who can't do that for fear of arrest.