Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 83

Thread: Candace Owens is dumb a hell....

  1. #1

    Candace Owens is dumb a hell....



    Enough said.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    You noticed?
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The foreigners will take 100% of your income and then your life.

  4. #3
    First of all, I have to disagree with the vlogger's idea that any time you bring up Hitler in any conversation it is bad. I refuse to believe that, but she said if all Hitler wanted to do was to make Germany great again, she is ok with it. What she did not like was his so called globalist aspirations.

    And before you say "but he rounded up the jews and the communists", well one can say he only started doing the killing after he began on his globalist expansionism. Economically, he did wonder for Germany, talk about reduction in inflation, unemployment, poverty and turned the nation into an industrial and military giant. At no point in her speech did he praise Hitler, love for nationalism even though I am not down with it is not Hitlerism.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  5. #4
    She got AuHTwenty banned.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...itler-Comments

    Like her a little better now?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post


    Enough said.
    I don't think she's dumb at all. I just think she's not politically correct enough to suit a lot of people, and she's young so she doesn't know enough to avoid all the landmines the liberal thought police have set .
    *******

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I don't think she's dumb at all. I just think she's not politically correct enough to suit a lot of people, and she's young so she doesn't know enough to avoid all the landmines the liberal thought police have set .
    Hitler is a liberal thought police land mine?

    When does a monster who killed millions and caused millions of others untold misery graduate from being a monster to being some group's Thought Police Land Mine? When his surviving victims are so old they're down to one percent of the population?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hitler is a liberal thought police land mine?

    When does a monster who killed millions and caused millions of others untold misery graduate from being a monster to being some group's Thought Police Land Mine? When his surviving victims are so old they're down to one percent of the population?
    Thanks for proving my point. He also killed the blacks, along with other collectivist subsets.

    In context, I understand she was defending nationalism vs globalism, and she routinely gets "Hitler was a nationalist" thrown at her in debates and dialogue, providing the context for her speech.

    I actually don't have any problems at all with the word 'nationalism.' I think that it gets, the definition gets poisoned by elitists that actually want globalism. Globalism is what I don't want. So when you think about, whenever we say 'nationalism,' the first thing people think about, at least in America, is Hitler. You know, he was a national socialist, but if Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, okay fine. The problem is ... he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize. He wanted everybody to be German. Everybody to be speaking German. Everybody to look a different way. ... To me that's not nationalism

    If I understand your remark, you think that she was defending killing the Jews.

    But it's always mistake to invoke Hitler, and trying to parry is even dumber. But she's young, and I'll only believe she's only dumb if she does it over and over.

    Having said that, I am now doing the same thing that she did - trying to parry. I won't do it twice, so go ahead and rant away. It's a golden opportunity.
    *******

    Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

  9. #8
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The foreigners will take 100% of your income and then your life.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She got AuHTwenty banned.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...itler-Comments

    Like her a little better now?
    I saw that thread and cannot say I really understand why the account " is under review" . Are they checking his credit score ?
    Do something Danke

  13. #11
    Wow, jmdrake caught up in the mainstream media propaganda again..

    Her entire premise is that black people vote for too much socialism and socialism takes away your freedom much like slavery.

    She is creating a movement to help black people stop voting for bigger government.

    That makes her stupid to some people here?? Why???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I saw that thread and cannot say I really understand why the account " is under review" . Are they checking his credit score ?
    Probably.

    Actually, there was this other thread. Of course, all the antisemitic memes have been cleaned out of it now.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-10-2019 at 02:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. He also killed the blacks, along with other collectivist subsets.

    In context, I understand she was defending nationalism vs globalism, and she routinely gets "Hitler was a nationalist" thrown at her in debates and dialogue, providing the context for her speech.




    If I understand your remark, you think that she was defending killing the Jews.

    But it's always mistake to invoke Hitler, and trying to parry is even dumber. But she's young, and I'll only believe she's only dumb if she does it over and over.

    Having said that, I am now doing the same thing that she did - trying to parry. I won't do it twice, so go ahead and rant away. It's a golden opportunity.
    Ummmm.... acptulsa didn't say "Jews." He just said Hitler killed millions. For the record I have never seen any document claims that Hitler killed large numbers of blacks. I know that some of the Tuskegee Airmen were shot down and taken as prisoners of war and they were not murdered by the Germans. The Germans also did not segregate them the way the Americans has.

    https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...27992bc8b.html



    Also it's a myth that Hitler snubbed Jesse Owens. (See: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...toryId=7480112)

    But to your greater point, Hitler did kill people other than just Jews. (Gypsies for instance). I'm not sure how any of this makes what Candace Owens said the least bit intelligent though. Further, she is the one that brought up Hilter this time! Why even bring him up? Why not say "Well George Washington was a nationalist?" Or just harp on the fact that Hitler was a national socialist (she at least mentioned that) and blame socialism for all of the evil he did.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, jmdrake caught up in the mainstream media propaganda again..

    Her entire premise is that black people vote for too much socialism and socialism takes away your freedom much like slavery.

    She is creating a movement to help black people stop voting for bigger government.

    That makes her stupid to some people here?? Why???
    Wow...Dannno being a stupid Trump bootlicker again to the point where he didn't even notice that the woman bashing Candace Harris in this video is a black conservative. Why am I not surprised? You can be against socialism without saying something stupid like "Hitler was only bad because he took his nationalism outside of Germany." In fact, the intelligent thing to say would be "Hitler was bad because he was socialist and that's bad whether it's nationalist or globalist." That would be an intelligent argument. But you didn't think of that because you're a Trump bootlicker so you have to mindlessly defend every other Trump bootlicker even when they say something stupid. Again, I'm not surprised.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She got AuHTwenty banned.

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...itler-Comments

    Like her a little better now?
    LOL. Even AuH20 realized how stupid Candace Harris was being at that moment. See that @dannno? Do you think AuH20 was just "buying MSM propaganda?" SMH!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummmm.... acptulsa didn't say "Jews."
    I'm not convinced she cares any more. She seems to have gotten to the point where she posts, 'Thank you for proving my argument' to every response she gets and if someone buys that, so much the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wow...Dannno being a stupid Trump bootlicker again to the point where he didn't even notice that the woman bashing Candace Harris in this video is a black conservative. Why am I not surprised? You can be against socialism without saying something stupid like "Hitler was only bad because he took his nationalism outside of Germany." In fact, the intelligent thing to say would be "Hitler was bad because he was socialist and that's bad whether it's nationalist or globalist." That would be an intelligent argument. But you didn't think of that because you're a Trump bootlicker so you have to mindlessly defend every other Trump bootlicker even when they say something stupid. Again, I'm not surprised.
    Why are you putting words in Candace's mouth??

    That isn't what she said..

    Read what angelatc has said, it is pretty spot on.

    She was responding to all the people who compare HER to Hitler because of nationalism and the fact that people claim Hitler was a nationalist. She said Hitler was not a nationalist because he started attacking people outside of Germany. She never said Hitler was all good "except" or any bull$#@! like that, which people are trying to attribute to her.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    She was responding to all the people who compare HER to Hitler because of nationalism and the fact that people claim Hitler was a nationalist.
    She didn't say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why are you putting words in Candace's mouth??
    YOU ARE THE ONE PUTTING WORDS IN CANDANCE'S MOUTH!

    Why are you so dishonest? Candace said she had not problem with Hitler making Germany great again but that he was a globalist. She never attacked Hitler in that clip for being a socialist.

    Read what angelatc has said, it is pretty spot on.
    I read it and that wasn't very bright either. AngelaTC claimed Hitler killed blacks in large numbers. I've not seen evidence of that but even if it was true that in no way rebutted any point that anybody in this thread made. Nobody said Hitler only killed Jews. Dannno...you make a box of rocks look brilliant.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She didn't say that.
    @dannno putting words in Candace Owen's mouth again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post


    Enough said.
    Did you actually listen to the video? it is the absolutely worst attempt at a take down that I have ever listened to. She says so many times she did not want to take her words out of context but instead ended up putting words and ideas she never supported into her mouth. At not point did she say or imply that she supported the killing, sterlizing, discrimination of anyone but that is what she was accused her of supporting.

    And then there were the lies, out of context and just misleading parts of her response that I will try and address now.

    - Hitler took the guns myth. Well, Hitler did not actually take the guns, instead he actually reduced the restrictions of gun control. With the The 1938 German Weapons Act which did this

    The 1938 German Weapons Act, the precursor of the current weapons law, superseded the 1928 law. As under the 1928 law, citizens were required to have a permit to carry a firearm and a separate permit to acquire a firearm. But under the new law:

    - Gun restriction laws applied only to handguns, not to long guns or ammunition. The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, and the possession of ammunition.[8]
    - The legal age at which guns could be purchased was lowered from 20 to 18.[9][10]
    Permits were valid for three years, rather than one year.[9]
    - Holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, and NSDAP (the National Socialist German Workers' Party) members were no longer subject to gun ownership restrictions. Prior to the 1938 law, only officials of the central government, the states, and employees of the German Reichsbahn Railways were exempted.[8]
    - Manufacture of arms and ammunition continued to require a permit, with the proviso that such permits would no longer be issued to any company even partly owned by Jews; Jews could not manufacture or deal in firearms or ammunition.[8]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_le...ion_in_Germany

    Also, Hitler did not kill everyone who has any disability whatsoever, did not sterilize the blacks, mixed race people and jews. Yes, some people were sterilized because eugenics was a mainstream form of medicine at the time he was the leader. The same happened to some people in this country about the same time it was happening in Germany and up until the 70s.

    This is another part that I hate about her presentation, her talks about discrimination in Germany and how mixed race marriages were prohibited. For one, I doubt that was even a real issue in Germany because most of the people in Germany were probably white but we had the same laws in the US at the same time they had it in Germany. It was normal for the times that it happened.

    I wish I had a note pad while I was listening to that garbage, she likens herself to a smart woman with all the talks about her her opponents are low IQ but she is incapable of having any smart independent thought or ideas of her own, a lot of the idiotic things she says in her video is just like the lies you hear listening to infowars or other type disinfo agents on youtube, she also doesn't get nuance at all and sees the world as black or white. For her, its either one supports Hitler and everything about him or you denounce him and everything about him even when overlaps exist.

    Also, the idea that ordinary black people doesn't like Candance Owen is not a point against her, I bet ordinary black people also don't like her for being a Trump supporter at the stage in the game.

    Listening to the video was painful, I wish I could stop and debate her every time she made a new attack on Owens, if this is the worst thing Candance Owen has said then she must not be that bad of a person. This woman on the other hand needs practice doing logic.

    Bring up Hitler in any discussion is very risky but she was smart a enough to give herself and out by using "if". Now, anyone who after reading this says that I am a Hitler supporter is just as dumb as the OP vlogger, he/she is a dumb poster who doesn't get nuance and sees the world in black and white.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  25. #22
    One should be able to be dumb, but one should also be able to challenged. Our society doesn't allow either currently, especially for straight white men. I don't have a problem with Candace, although I have really only ever seen her on Dave Rubins show.
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

    Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    She didn't say that.
    What's your point? It happens all the time, conservatives who have nationalist leanings get smeared all the time by people saying Hitler was a nationalist.. she was responding to a question about nationalism.. so naturally her response is going to be geared toward what typically follows these type of accusations and that is what she did.

    Here is her response:



    She was saying that if Hitler was something that he WASN'T he would have been ok, but that is not what he was at all... what logically follows is that what he was is not ok. People who have poor logic interpret what she said as something completely different, and that is what we are experiencing here in this thread.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    @dannno putting words in Candace Owen's mouth again.
    I'm allowed to express her ideas of what she meant because I have listened to her enough to understand what she was saying based on ideas she has expressed in the past. That is called context. If she herself read my posts she would agree with me, and not you. Because you don't know $#@! about her, you just listen to what other people say about her who have no idea what they are talking about either.

    What you and the OP said she said is completely horse $#@! and doesn't make any sense.

    What I am doing is explaining for you what was actually meant. You should listen, because you are just spouting BS propaganda about what she said which isn't true at all.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What's your point?
    My point was, she did not say what you said she said.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm allowed to express her ideas of what she meant because I have listened to her enough to understand what she was saying based on ideas she has expressed in the past.
    No, you're allowed to say she said things she didn't because of free speech. And we're allowed to say, 'She didn't say that.'
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Did you actually listen to the video?
    Not the whole thing. What Candace Owens said that was stupid stands on its own. Hitler wasn't simply bad because he expanded outside of Germany. Hitler was bad because he was a totalitarian socialist.

    See: https://mises.org/library/why-nazism...m-totalitarian


    it is the absolutely worst attempt at a take down that I have ever listened to. She says so many times she did not want to take her words out of context but instead ended up putting words and ideas she never supported into her mouth. At not point did she say or imply that she supported the killing, sterlizing, discrimination of anyone but that is what she was accused her of supporting.
    Ummmmm.......weak argument on your part. Candace should have thought of something bad to say about Hitler beyond "Well he wanted to make Germany great again....but he should have just done that within Germany."


    - Hitler took the guns myth. Well, Hitler did not actually take the guns, instead he actually reduced the restrictions of gun control. With the The 1938 German Weapons Act which did this
    Half truth by you. The 1938 German Weapons Act increased restrictions on Jewish firearm ownership but lowered restrictions on non Jews. So that is still a form on gun control. And the population that had their gun rights restricted was the population later targeted for extermination.


    Also, Hitler did not kill everyone who has any disability whatsoever, did not sterilize the blacks, mixed race people and jews. Yes, some people were sterilized because eugenics was a mainstream form of medicine at the time he was the leader. The same happened to some people in this country about the same time it was happening in Germany and up until the 70s.
    Eugenics, while practices in this country, was never mainstream. As far as "killing everyone who had any disability"...well Hitler didn't even kill every Jew. Are you suggesting that the Nazi's never killed anyone for being disabled?

    This is another part that I hate about her presentation, her talks about discrimination in Germany and how mixed race marriages were prohibited. For one, I doubt that was even a real issue in Germany because most of the people in Germany were probably white but we had the same laws in the US at the same time they had it in Germany. It was normal for the times that it happened.
    You are making the mistake of thinking about race only in terms of "black versus white." Germany absolutely had anti-miscegenation laws. And yes, Hitler got the idea from America. https://www.history.com/news/how-the...ed-by-jim-crow I'm not sure why you think that helps your point, but okay. I suppose the fact that Hitler used concentration camp slave labor is excused by the fact that America at one time had slavery and after slavery ended perpetuated it through the prison "chain gang" system.


    I wish I had a note pad while I was listening to that garbage, she likens herself to a smart woman with all the talks about her her opponents are low IQ but she is incapable of having any smart independent thought or ideas of her own, a lot of the idiotic things she says in her video is just like the lies you hear listening to infowars or other type disinfo agents on youtube, she also doesn't get nuance at all and sees the world as black or white. For her, its either one supports Hitler and everything about him or you denounce him and everything about him even when overlaps exist.

    Also, the idea that ordinary black people doesn't like Candance Owen is not a point against her, I bet ordinary black people also don't like her for being a Trump supporter at the stage in the game.
    Except the person who made the video is not an "ordinary black person" but rather a black conservative. Is that your litmus test now? If someone might be criticized for being a Trump supporter than that means that no criticism can ever be leveled at that person no matter how stupid what the person says is?

    Seriously, dude, there is no way to spin this. Saying that "I'm okay with Hitler trying to Make Germany Great again. The problem is that he was globalist and tried to take it outside of Germany" is just plain stupid.

    Bring up Hitler in any discussion is very risky but she was smart a enough to give herself and out by using "if". Now, anyone who after reading this says that I am a Hitler supporter is just as dumb as the OP vlogger, he/she is a dumb poster who doesn't get nuance and sees the world in black and white.
    There was no "nuance" here. It was just stupid. And your "defense" hasn't been that good either. I will go out on a limb here and say that there are probably some good things Hitler did. A broken clock and twice a day and all of that. But the bad he did isn't limited to trying to export "Make Germany Great Again" outside of Germany.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm allowed to express her ideas of what she meant because I have listened to her enough to understand what she was saying
    In other words you are full of shyt. Got it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    My point was, she did not say what you said she said.



    No, you're allowed to say she said things she didn't because of free speech. And we're allowed to say, 'She didn't say that.'
    ^This. @dannno comes straight out of the pages of an Orwellian novel with all of his nauseating and dishonest doublespeak.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    My point was, she did not say what you said she said.



    No, you're allowed to say she said things she didn't because of free speech. And we're allowed to say, 'She didn't say that.'
    Right, and at the end of the day I'm right and you and jmdrake have it completely backwards.

    He is still spouting bull$#@! she didn't say.. She literally said, "IF" Hitler was only about ____ then that would be fine - but then she said that isn't what he was about, he aspirations beyond that - therefore he was not _______.

    By that logic, she NEVER said that ANYTHING Hitler did was ok, because he wasn't _____.

    This is a logic test you guys are completely failing here. That is really the bottom line. None of your creative arguments can get beyond that.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-10-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Right, and at the end of the day I'm right and you and jmdrake have it completely backwards.
    All I said was she didn't say what you claimed she said. That was literally the only thing I said that related directly to what she said. Which is not only demonstrably true, but you just said, 'Right,' so clearly you admit it's true.

    So what I said was, according to you, both correct and completely backwards.

    Orwell would be proud.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-10-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2018, 01:59 PM
  2. Are You a Dumb#$% or Mad As Hell?
    By donnay in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:52 PM
  3. When the hell we going to have a $ bomb for Harris??
    By disorderlyvision in forum RJ Harris Forum 2010
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Nixon on Thompson: He's Dumb as Hell...
    By kpfareal in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 02:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •