Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gallup: Five Million Latin Americans Coming to U.S. in Next 12 Months

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I'm not sure I follow?
    You mean like turn the country into sht to stop attracting an influx of illegals
    and ruin the country?
    Could you elaborate.....
    He needs to elaborate, he is the one who claims he can eliminate all incentives even though prosperity is the biggest incentive.
    Your suggestion would seem to be the only way he can do what he claims t o be able to do.....................
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    You need a new playbook with more accurate definitions (assuming that being factual is actually a goal for you).

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/liberty
    And people aren't any of those things if other people are allowed to engage in tyranny.

You have gone completely insane.

There is and can be no such thing as the freedom to engage in tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you can't rape the willing than it's not rape if they are consenting to big government...
    I am not willing and I know many other people who aren't, we have a right to keep out those who want to rape us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And people aren't any of those things if other people are allowed to engage in tyranny.

Exactly. You want to repress people who do not think the same as you- therefore you want tyranny in the name of liberty which is a contradiction.

Exactly. You want to repress people who do not think the same as you- therefore you want tyranny in the name of liberty which is a contradiction.
    Preventing people from engaging in tyranny is not and can not be tyranny.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Preventing people from engaging in tyranny is not and can not be tyranny.

You are stuck in "repeat" mode again. Bot glitch?

You are stuck in "repeat" mode again. Bot glitch?
    When you keep saying the same insane thing over and over you will get the same response over and over.

@Bryan please read this exchange, Zippy is openly advocating against the mission of this site and in favor of tyranny while mocking us and claiming to advocate for freedom. (the "freedom" to engage in tyranny)

Will you finally have him banned?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He needs to elaborate, he is the one who claims he can eliminate all incentives even though prosperity is the biggest incentive.
    Your suggestion would seem to be the only way he can do what he claims t o be able to do.....................
    I'm not sure I follow?
    You mean like turn the country into sht to stop attracting an influx of illegals
    and ruin the country?
    Could you elaborate.....
    The only way to get rid of all incentives is to either make America into Mexico or make Mexico more like America. So the idea is to make all the Democrats go to Mexico and vote for more government. Send them over to fix Mexico.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I wasn't clear, I thought you understood my stance
    on illegals.
    By stating 'cut all incentives' I'm referring to the same
    rant I've posted here probably 5 or six times;

Cut all incentives to ILLEGALS;
    Welfare
    licenses
    Sanctuary Cities
    Free med care
    Free Education
    Anchor Babies
    Chain Migration
    Amnesty
    DACA
    All freebies of any kind

None of the above is enough to keep out the disease ridden rapists, murderers , extortionists,
    felons, thieves, terrorists etc, enhanced border security via a wall, and better, more effective
    border patrolling would help.

I guess I wasn't clear, I thought you understood my stance
    on illegals.
    By stating 'cut all incentives' I'm referring to the same
    rant I've posted here probably 5 or six times;

Cut all incentives to ILLEGALS;
    Welfare
    licenses
    Sanctuary Cities
    Free med care
    Free Education
    Anchor Babies
    Chain Migration
    Amnesty
    DACA
    All freebies of any kind

None of the above is enough to keep out the disease ridden rapists, murderers , extortionists,
    felons, thieves, terrorists etc, enhanced border security via a wall, and better, more effective
    border patrolling would help.
    We are in agreement, Ender is the one who claims to be able to stop the invasion with out walls or patrols by eliminating all incentives.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When you keep saying the same insane thing over and over you will get the same response over and over.

@Bryan please read this exchange, Zippy is openly advocating against the mission of this site and in favor of tyranny while mocking us and claiming to advocate for freedom. (the "freedom" to engage in tyranny)

Will you finally have him banned?
    I'm done feeding the trolls, enders zippy and whoever, all they get from me now
    is fo troll.......if even that much, I will not be opening zippy's trolling posts either,
    I wouldn't doubt if he is paid per 'response to his posts' that is the most logical means of
    gauging a trolls effectiveness, imv, I don't believe it is hourly as someone has previously
    suggested.

The only way to get rid of all incentives is to either make America into Mexico or make Mexico more like America. So the idea is to make all the Democrats go to Mexico and vote for more government. Send them over to fix Mexico.
    Mexico quite on net sending people several years ago.

https://www.lbausa.com/article/stati...co-falls-zero/

Net Migration From Mexico Falls to Zero— and Perhaps Less

The largest wave of immigration in history from a single country to the United States has come to a standstill. After four decades that brought 12 million current immigrants—most of whom came illegally—the net migration flow from Mexico to the United States has stopped and may have reversed, according to a new analysis of government data from both countries by the Pew Hispanic Center, a project of the Pew Research Center.

The standstill appears to be the result of many factors, including the weakened U.S. job and housing construction markets, heightened border enforcement, a rise in deportations, the growing dangers associated with illegal border crossings, the long-term decline in Mexico’s birth rates and broader economic conditions in Mexico.
    The sharp downward trend in net migration from Mexico began about five years ago and has led to the first significant decrease in at least two decades in the unauthorized Mexican population. As of 2011, some 6.1 million unauthorized Mexican immigrants were living in the U.S., down from a peak of nearly 7 million in 2007, according to Pew Hispanic Center estimates based on data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Over the same period, the population of authorized immigrants from Mexico rose modestly, from 5.6 million in 2007 to 5.8 million in 2011.

The net standstill in Mexican-U.S. migration flows is the result of two opposite trend lines that have converged in recent years. During the five-year period from 2005 to 2010, a total of 1.4 million Mexicans immigrated to the United States, down by more than half from the 3 million who had done so in the five-year period of 1995 to 2000. Meantime, the number of Mexicans and their children who moved from the U.S. to Mexico between 2005 and 2010 rose to 1.4 million, roughly double the number who had done so in the five-year period a decade before. While it is not possible to say so with certainty, the trend lines within this latest five-year period suggest that return flow to Mexico probably exceeded the inflow from Mexico during the past year or two.
    Article from 2011. More at link.

We are in agreement, Ender is the one who claims to be able to stop the invasion with out walls or patrols by eliminating all incentives.
    Yep , neither Ender nor Zippy are here to discuss logic.

Zipender might even be that same troll, either way IMV, they are both
    worthless troll agitators, they can fo.

Are the ones here going to want to come home any time soon or are they going to import their families that are starving

Probably can add nikcers to the same zipendernik list.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm done feeding the trolls, enders zippy and whoever, all they get from me now
    is fo troll.......if even that much, I will not be opening zippy's trolling posts either,
    I wouldn't doubt if he is paid per 'response to his posts' that is the most logical means of
    gauging a trolls effectiveness, imv, I don't believe it is hourly as someone has previously
    suggested.
    I would do that if the site would implement my suggestion and auto-hide his posts and those of anyone who receives a certain number of red bars from all viewers who don't log in and from anyone who doesn't un-ignore him.

As it is if we all just ignored him he would be able to influence people who come here to learn about us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If we can believe that it doesn't make any difference, they help the invaders from other countries farther south to get here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Are the ones here going to want to come home any time soon or are they going to import their families that are starving
    Mexico's economy had improved considerably and the population is starting to age (fewer kids means fewer young people leaving to look for work plus more jobs at home means less incentive to leave looking for it). Some were deported and some went home to be back with families.

Ironically perhaps tighter border security encouraged more illegal immigrants to come to the US and stay. They used to come, work a few months to earn what they can, and go home and maybe come back again later. When it got harder to cross, those who came stayed and sent money home. Then they started missing their families so they brought more of them up instead of staying in Mexico. Unintended consequences.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-11-2019 at 06:28 PM.

I would do that if the site would implement my suggestion and auto-hide his posts and those of anyone who receives a certain number of red bars from all viewers who don't log in and from anyone who doesn't un-ignore him.

As it is if we all just ignored him he would be able to influence people who come here to learn about us.
    I scare you. Why? You want 100% control of the forum?

I think we need to 'patrol' and notice when new members are here and watch over them until they
    learn who the trolls are.
    We had a thing on youtube of not feeding trolls, we noticed (my group of friends) that when we
    stopped responding , they dried up, they don't get paid when they are ignored.
    You're right , we need to attract and retain new members if we are to grow, I don't have the
    answers.
    But I'm done imagining that zendernik will ever look to having any rational discussion with anyone here.
    Maybe we should have a feature that allows us to track new members so we can assist them
    till they get a 'lay of the land' .

If we can believe that it doesn't make any difference, they help the invaders from other countries farther south to get here.
    ''You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.''

You do not scare me and I don't desire 100% control of the forum but you are a vile liar and your lies must not be allowed to stand unopposed if they are allowed here at all.
    I seek to protect the innocent and ignorant from devils like you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mexico's economy had improved considerably and the population is starting to age (fewer kids means fewer young people leaving to look for work plus more jobs at home means less incentive to leave looking for it). Some were deported and some went home to be back with families.

Ironically perhaps tighter border security encouraged more illegal immigrants to come to the US and stay. They used to come, work a few months to earn what they can, and go home and maybe come back again later. When it got harder to cross, those who came stayed and sent money home. Then they started missing their families so they brought more of them up instead of staying in Mexico. Unintended consequences.
    We have never had tight enough security to cause that, they stayed because they learned they could bleed us of even more wealth if they did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You do not scare me and I don't desire 100% control of the forum but you are a vile liar and your lies must not be allowed to stand unopposed if they are allowed here at all.
    I seek to protect the innocent and ignorant from devils like you.
    I do scare you. You keep suggesting I should be banned. Competing ideas cannot be tolerated I guess. Nobody allowed to challenge the boss.

We are not limited in what we can do by the narrow confines of your imagination
    We believe our lying eyes...

I do scare you. You keep suggesting I should be banned. Competing ideas cannot be tolerated I guess.
    You do not scare me, lies never scare me, you should be banned because lies should not be tolerated, you go far beyond legitimate differences in opinion.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We are not limited in what we can do by the narrow confines of your imagination
    Then you need to enlighten me.

How are we going to stop the invasion by eliminating incentives without eliminating the prosperity that is the biggest incentive?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why does it seem like these two work in the same office?? I think Zippy and SS share a state-sponsored cubicle.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast