Thread: Terry Crews sex assault claim: Did Enquirer use blackmail to protect pro-Israel figure?

Terry Crews sex assault claim: Did Enquirer use blackmail to protect pro-Israel figure?

Just when you thought tabloid National Enquirer blackmail scandal could not get any more bizarre, it does. According to latest news reports, after black actor Terry Crews accused hollywood talent agent of sexual assault, Enquirer tried to silence him by threatening him with fake prostitutes stories.
    Following Jeff Bezo's blackmail claims yesterday, there other news reports suggesting foreign connection, possibly foreign governments link, to the exploding Enquirer/AMI scandals.

Published 2 hours ago

Terry Crews claims National Enquirer owner tried to ‘silence’ him with false prostitutes stories

By Robert Gearty | Fox News

Actor Terry Crews (pictured) claims that National Enquirer owner American Media Inc. “tried to silence me” with false stories about prostitutes after he accused a talent agent in a lawsuit of groping him. (REUTERS)

Terry Crews claims that National Enquirer owner American Media Inc. “tried to silence" him with false stories about prostitutes after he accused a talent agent in a lawsuit of groping him.
    The Brooklyn 99 actor’s claim Friday came a day after Jeff Bezos accused AMI chairman and CEO David Pecker of threatening to publish nude photos of him in the National Enquirer in a blackmail and extortion plot.
    “This same company, AMI, tried to silence me in my lawsuit against @wme and Adam Venit by fabricating stories of me with prostitutes — and even went so far as creating fake receipts,” Crews tweeted on Friday, according to the New York Post.

“I called their bluff by releasing their threats online,” he said. “They blinked.”
    Crews in 2017 had accused RadarOnline, an AMI outlet, of threatening to publish a story reporting that he had hired two prostitutes during a visit to Monte Carlo.
    Crews said back then that AMI was trying to intimidate him from going forward with the lawsuit.

Crews shared a screenshot of a purported email from RadarONline seeking comment. The story was never published which Crews attributes to the fact that it was untrue.

RONAN FARROW CLAIMS NATIONAL ENQUIRER ATTEMPTED TO BLACKMAIL HIM
    The Enquirer last month accused Bezos of having an extra-marital affair with former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez. Bezos claims AMI leveled the blackmail threat if he didn’t end an investigation into the company and its alleged political ties.
    Journalist Ronan Farrow said Friday he and another journalist have been threatened by the National Enquirer for breaking stories about the tabloid’s ties to President Trump. Pecker’s friendship with Trump goes back decades.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...itutes-stories

Terry Crews files police report about alleged groping by Hollywood executive

Derek Lawrence November 08, 2017

A month after asserting that he was once groped by a “high level Hollywood executive,” Terry Crews has filed a police report against the alleged assailant.
    On Wednesday, the Brooklyn Nine-Nine star met with officers in the LAPD Hollywood Station, a police spokesperson told PEOPLE. Upon leaving the station, Crews confirmed to TMZ that he had filed a report and said, “People have to be held accountable.” He also told the outlet he plans to file a lawsuit against the unnamed perpetrator.
    In a 16-tweet thread last month, Crews wrote, “This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME. My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. Jumping back I said What are you doing? My wife saw everything n we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk.”
    Crews, a former NFL player, said that the only reason he didn’t “kick his ass right then” was because he worried about the repercussions of someone of his size and race beating up a “Hollywood Honcho.”
    “I decided not 2 take it further becuz I didn’t want 2b ostracized— par 4 the course when the predator has power n influence,” continued Crews. “I let it go. And I understand why many women who this happens to let it go. Who’s going 2 believe you? ( few) What r the repercussions?(many) Do u want 2 work again? (Yes) R you prepared 2b ostracized? (No).”
    He concluded, “I understand and empathize with those who have remained silent. But Harvey Weinstein is not the only perpetrator.
    http://ew.com/news/2017/11/08/terry-...leged-groping/

Related

Over 20 More Women Have Accused Brett Ratner Of Sexual Abuse
    November 2, 2017
    http://forward.com/fast-forward/3867...-sexual-abuse/

Brett Ratner To Get Jewish National Fund Honor

Gadot, born and raised in Israel, is also a co-chair of the event, with honorary chairs including Hollywood biggies Gary Barber, Jim Berkus, Mike De Luca, Toby Emmerich, Brian Grazer, Jonathan Glickman, Sherry Lansing, Avi Lerner, Marty Singer, Steven Spira, Kevin Tsujihara and Adam Venit.
    September 22, 2017 Ratner recently made a gift and sponsored the Brett Ratner Impact Fellowship, which gives the opportunity for L.A.-area students to attend Alexander Muss High School in Israel for a semester program; Ratner is an alumnus.

Ben Silverman, Brett Ratner Honored at Anti-Defamation League Dinner
    By Seth Kelley

Weinstein scandal: Asia Argento says being followed by ex-Mossad agents was 'terrifying'
    Sara M Moniuszko, USA TODAY
    November 07, 2017
    In a tweet posted Tuesday, she confirms information found in the investigation, saying it was part of the reason herself and other accusers didn't speak up sooner.

Report: Ex Israeli PM Ehud Barak Negotiated Hiring Ex-Mossad Agents to Intimidate Weinstein's Victims
    The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com 9h ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh04uu1EkIU

Emma Watson and Harvey Weinstein leave Mahiki club after also attending a pre-Bafta party at Almada Bar

Actor James Beek; 'I've had my ass grabbed by older, powerful men'
    NEWS.com.au 9h ago

Actors Rob Schneider, Terry Crews say they were sexually harassed
    Newshub Oct 10, 2017

10 months ago
    National Enquirer Boss Took Ally of Saudi Arabia to Meet Trump in the Oval Office

Jeff Bezos Claims the National Enquirer Tried to Blackmail Him With Nude Selfie

“Morning Joe” co-hosts claim that Jared Kushner attempted to blackmail them
    Jared Kushner Told ‘Morning Joe': Apologize to Trump to Kill National Enquirer Story (Report)

“Kushner told Scarborough that he would need to personally apologize to Trump in exchange for getting Enquirerowner David Pecker to stop the story,” Sherman wrote. “Scarborough says he refused, and the Enquirer published the story in print on June 5, headlined ‘Morning Joe Sleazy Cheating Scandal!'”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.