Thread: How to rewire your brain for massive success, according to neuroscience

How to rewire your brain for massive success, according to neuroscience

How to rewire your brain for massive success, according to neuroscience

Elle Kaplan
    Mon, 8 Jan 2018 You have the power in you to improve your brain's performance through mental training that will impact your overall performance. Start developing your brain to make it an essential tool to achieve more success through these mental practices:

1. Engage in brain aerobics

Regardless of your age, there is an appropriate brain activity that will suit you and your lifestyle. It can be as simple as doing crossword puzzles, playing chess, or any activity that will encourage thinking.

Based from studies, uber-successful people allot 15 to 30 minutes of their day to think, which has shown a correlation to the amount of success that they have.

"What does it take to be a successful entrepreneur? It takes willingness to learn, to be able to focus, to absorb information, and to always realize that business is a 24/7 job…" — Mark Cuban

Start your day by exercising your mind to ensure that it stays in shape and is capable of weathering your daily challenges.

2. Find fresh ideas

Continuous learning equates to personal growth that will teach your mind the focus it needs to be able to function well despite the numerous tasks you have on your to-do list. According to Jack Welch, success is all about growing yourself, so don't settle on what you know and what you have. Find opportunities to improve and develop new skills, and prepare to go further in life.

3. Envision the person you want to become

Spend time visualizing how you want to be by the time you reach a certain age. In doing so, you attract the needed energy to make this vision a reality. Moreover, it also projects the kind of attitude that is required of you to become this person.

Imagining your success empowers you to work towards your goals even on days that you feel discouraged.

Visualizing is a powerful activity that prepares your mind for opportunitiesthat you will encounter in your pursuit of ultimate success.

4. Focus on your long-term goals

Train your mind to always be ahead by anticipating what you will gain in the future if you stick to your game plan versus being uncertain in your decisions and actions.

5. Shift to an exponential mindset

Many people don't know that changing one's mindset could lead to significant growth.
    An exponential mindset takes thinking to the next level as it aspires for greater things (ten times bigger than how a normal person would imagine). You anticipate faster growth because you can already see it coming, even the failures, you consider them part of the equation but you always end up being ten times ahead preparing for anything that you have to deal with in the future, may it be positive or not.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/08/how-...roscience.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitely agree! I believe Benjamin Franklin said to read to learn at least one hour every single day. Right now I'm reading mainly about investing, particularly about gold investments.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Ariana33 View Post
    Definitely agree! I believe Benjamin Franklin said to read to learn at least one hour every single day. Right now I'm reading mainly about investing, particularly about gold investments.
    you can listen to audio and take in 4x as much data or video and take in even more quicker... just saying.. we have multiple options nowadays...

I thought this thread was going to be about brain plasticity and EEG neurofeedback. I took "rewire" in the thread title too literally.

Good job!Your article is very informative. I like reading articles/blogs about building my own business or about successful people. I recently found on techmog.com/6110/uniwheel-launches-with-its-british-made-self-balancing-unicycle/ a very interesting article that tells about businessman Timur Artemyev. After reading about him, I learned how diverse this person is. He develops hoverboards, although he started selling phones, and he also does charity work that supports research on aging.Such an article really sets us up to create something new or just to develop ourselves.

For me it has been easier . I take an afternoon nap and I sell things for more than I pd for them .
    Do something Danke