Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Man arrested protesting outside VA Capital building

  1. #1

    Man arrested protesting outside VA Capital building

    Notice how every time he brings up the Constitution, the police look away and look down at their phones. It's not because they're ignoring his Constitutional rights. It's because they know that there are no Constitutional rights anymore and haven't been for a long time. The police operate under a different set of rules! The system is now purely commercial under the UCC. Everyone has traded their rights for government privileges. I can't count how many times I've posted this info but it bears repeating again. When you use their documents, you are entering into contracts which cede your rights. AFAIK he's still in jail right now.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/pghowie2/...29350667980800
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Notice how every time he brings up the Constitution, the police look away and look down at their phones. It's not because they're ignoring his Constitutional rights. It's because they know that there are no Constitutional rights anymore and haven't been for a long time. The police operate under a different set of rules! The system is now purely commercial under the UCC. Everyone has traded their rights for government privileges. I can't count how many times I've posted this info but it bears repeating again. When you use their documents, you are entering into contracts which cede your rights. AFAIK he's still in jail right now.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/pghowie2/...29350667980800
    Could you elaborate on UCC, and the documents that 'you use' cede rights.*
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that reads RPF comments that is unfamiliar with this topic.

    -
    -
    --
    *I think most of use get the tos agreements with social media, software etc, and
    how that cedes rights, but this UCC and which documents you're referring to is
    not something I am familiar with.



    -

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Could you elaborate on UCC, and the documents that 'you use' cede rights.*
    I'm sure I'm not the only one that reads RPF comments that is unfamiliar with this topic.

    -
    -
    --
    *I think most of use get the tos agreements with social media, software etc, and
    how that cedes rights, but this UCC and which documents you're referring to is
    not something I am familiar with.



    -
    You have volunteered to be an artificial person known as STRATOVARIOUS who doesn't have any rights and is the sole creation of government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    You have volunteered to be an artificial person known as STRATOVARIOUS who doesn't have any rights and is the sole creation of government.
    @Stratovarious

    Yep, that's pretty much it.

    Most people think that an ID card/DL name identifies themselves. In fact, the opposite is true. You identify as the name on the ID card/DL...as the physical agent of the commercial name on the ID. This is why cops always ask you to present them "your" (it's not yours) ID very early in an interaction. That shows the cop that you have entered into the contract with the state, agreed to be the physical agent of the name and are therefore subject to the terms of the contract, called the "state code" and every regulation they can think of to add to it. Someone that has that document has no constitutional rights, only whatever rights are available for use in commerce under the UCC.

    Anything you sign is a contract. That includes ID cards, social security cards, credit cards...everything. The constitution allows for freedom to contract/association and contracting (giving consent, whether out of ignorance or not) is the only thing that trumps natural rights, such as the Bill of Rights. In the "legal" world, at least. Using any documents they supply you (you do ask for them, don't you?) that is in the all caps name, that you were told is you but isn't, are commercial documents under the UCC. Birth certificates, IDs, SS cards, etc. If it came from the state it is a document under UCC that indicates some sort of commercial contract in effect.

    A very wise man once told me that your signature is the most valuable thing you own. Use it wisely. It's no coincidence that there's a push to remove signatures from daily commercial activities. Your signature is how you reserve your rights under the UCC. No signature option means no reservation of rights possible. They want to move people toward biometric identification. That means that your physical appearance becomes the consent to act as the agent of the commercial name...and no ability to reserve your rights under the UCC.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-09-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    @Stratovarious

    Yep, that's pretty much it.

    Most people think that an ID card/DL name identifies themselves. In fact, the opposite is true. You identify as the name on the ID card/DL...as the physical agent of the commercial name on the ID. This is why cops always ask you to present them "your" (it's not yours) ID very early in an interaction. That shows the cop that you have entered into the contract with the state, agreed to be the physical agent of the name and are therefore subject to the terms of the contract, called the "state code" and every regulation they can think of to add to it. Someone that has that document has no constitutional rights, only whatever rights are available for use in commerce under the UCC.

    Anything you sign is a contract. That includes ID cards, social security cards, credit cards...everything. The constitution allows for freedom to contract/association and contracting (giving consent, whether out of ignorance or not) is the only thing that trumps natural rights, such as the Bill of Rights. In the "legal" world, at least. Using any documents they supply you (you do ask for them, don't you?) that is in the all caps name, that you were told is you but isn't, are commercial documents under the UCC. Birth certificates, IDs, SS cards, etc. If it came from the state it is a document under UCC that indicates some sort of commercial contract in effect.

    A very wise man once told me that your signature is the most valuable thing you own. Use it wisely. It's no coincidence that there's a push to remove signatures from daily commercial activities. Your signature is how you reserve your rights under the UCC. No signature option means no reservation of rights possible. They want to move people toward biometric identification. That means that your physical appearance becomes the consent to act as the agent of the commercial name...and no ability to reserve your rights under the UCC.

    The 'Devil' is in the details.
    Thanks a ton for your explanation, I need to look into this further.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The 'Devil' is in the details.
    Thanks a ton for your explanation, I need to look into this further.
    It is a shadow reality based on obscure and inoperative laws, it is a red herring intended to distract liberty oriented individuals and make them sound crazy to ordinary people.

    Police do not operate based on it and neither do the courts.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is a shadow reality based on obscure and inoperative laws, it is a red herring intended to distract liberty oriented individuals and make them sound crazy to ordinary people.

    Police do not operate based on it and neither do the courts.
    That's an easier 'note' to hear. I appreciate it, this 'UCC' is something I'd never
    even heard of.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    That's an easier 'note' to hear. I appreciate it, this 'UCC' is something I'd never
    even heard of.
    It exists, its full name is the Uniform Commercial Code, some parts of it are operative but others are not, I have relatives that got lost in that maze and ruined their lives, the government didn't honor their rights just because they tried to use the devil's rules to play the devil's game in the devil's court.

    The deeper you go into the shadows the less protection you have, you are much better off trying to get the courts to honor your rights based on the Constitution.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It exists, its full name is the Uniform Commercial Code, some parts of it are operative but others are not, I have relatives that got lost in that maze and ruined their lives, the government didn't honor their rights just because they tried to use the devil's rules to play the devil's game in the devil's court.

    The deeper you go into the shadows the less protection you have, you are much better off trying to get the courts to honor your rights based on the Constitution.
    Alright, I get it.
    It reminds me somewhat of 20 years or so back when people were running around with license plates that
    said they were citizens of the state or something like that and were not subject any DMV laws of
    any kind, free to roam etc.......I never looked too deeply into it.
    But I do know though.....that our taxes are 'voluntary' .
    So I voluntarily pay.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is a shadow reality based on obscure and inoperative laws, it is a red herring intended to distract liberty oriented individuals and make them sound crazy to ordinary people.

    Police do not operate based on it and neither do the courts.
    That is a flat out lie! FLAT OUT $#@!ING LIE! I KNOW IT IS TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT PERSONALLY AND KNOW THE SYSTEM VERY, VERY WELL!

    The deeper you go into the shadows the less protection you have, you are much better off trying to get the courts to honor your rights based on the Constitution.
    How did the police respond to the man in the video claiming his Constitution rights? They IGNORED him because THEY know the TRUTH. He is PROPERTY because he agreed to give up his Constitutional rights to the state. Notice that Shillsmyth didn't refute anything I stated other than a blanket denial? It's because he can't! DENY DENY DENY is the shill handbook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    That's an easier 'note' to hear. I appreciate it, this 'UCC' is something I'd never
    even heard of.
    Every state has adopted the UCC into their state code. THAT IS WHY! Without it there is no jurisdiction to charge people for victimless "crimes"....unless the "crime" is actually nothing more than a violation of terms of a contract. There are penalties for violating contracts, yes? It's really not rocket science. Anything you sign that has a counterparty is a contract. The counterparty in this context is the corporate government, whether state or federal. It's all commercial! Hell, why do you think they call it a "charge"?? Isn't that a financial term??

    Do yourself a huge favor and read this VERY well written book. It explains it all:
    https://anonfile.com/31Ecabt2b7/Frui...sonousTree_pdf
    (it's a safe file, I uploaded it myself)
    Last edited by devil21; 02-09-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  13. #11
    If you want to see the all caps thing laid out for you, check out a deed to real property, noting when caps are used and when they are not.

    Last edited by fedupinmo; 02-09-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That is a flat out lie! FLAT OUT $#@!ING LIE! I KNOW IT IS TRUE BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT PERSONALLY AND KNOW THE SYSTEM VERY, VERY WELL!
    And I know that whatever you may have experienced is not the way things work most of the time, my relatives destroyed their lives trying to play by those rules, sooner or later you will run into authority figures that decide to ignore those rules and they will get away with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    How did the police respond to the man in the video claiming his Constitution rights? They IGNORED him because THEY know the TRUTH. He is PROPERTY because he agreed to give up his Constitutional rights to the state. Notice that Shillsmyth didn't refute anything I stated other than a blanket denial? It's because he can't! DENY DENY DENY is the shill handbook.
    The police know no such thing, they aren't that smart or educated, they know that they have been given power and immunity and that is all they need or want to know, those same kops will happily do the same to you and they won't give a fig for you shouting about obscure laws they have never heard of.


    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Every state has adopted the UCC into their state code. THAT IS WHY! Without it there is no jurisdiction to charge people for victimless "crimes"....unless the "crime" is actually nothing more than a violation of terms of a contract. There are penalties for violating contracts, yes? It's really not rocket science. Anything you sign that has a counterparty is a contract. The counterparty in this context is the corporate government, whether state or federal. It's all commercial! Hell, why do you think they call it a "charge"?? Isn't that a financial term??

    Do yourself a huge favor and read this VERY well written book. It explains it all:
    https://anonfile.com/31Ecabt2b7/Frui...sonousTree_pdf
    (it's a safe file, I uploaded it myself)
    The legal system does not operate that way, the only argument it needs is power and the only argument it respects is power, you can have the power of the public on your side if you claim your rights that society believes you should have if you don't have enough of your own power but the public will not understand or side with you if you shout about obscure nonsensical laws that they have never heard of whether they exist or not and the state will ignore those laws just as it ignores any other laws it wants to ignore.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  15. #13
    This may surprise you Shillsmyth but police are only one small component of the system. The front line does contain some ignorance but there are also those ("advanced" cops) that know what I write is the truth and respect it. They have told me this. Sure, some dick cop may arrest any way but judges, prosecutors and the rest of the system generally operate honorably. In fact, there is a certain level of respect given to those that are not the average compliant slave...

    The best advice I can give to anyone is to remember that the system is commercial contracts so act like it.

    Here's something to think about. Who operates in a contract without being compensated for their time? All contract interactions allow both parties to set their terms for acting their part in administering the contract. It's a good thing that cops now have those nice little cameras to capture the entire interaction on record. What is your time worth? Wouldn't you make that known in any other situation where you are contracting with someone to perform a service? Who works for free?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This may surprise you Shillsmyth but police are only one small component of the system. The front line does contain some ignorance but there are also those ("advanced" cops) that know what I write is the truth and respect it. They have told me this. Sure, some dick cop may arrest any way but judges, prosecutors and the rest of the system generally operate honorably. In fact, there is a certain level of respect given to those that are not the average compliant slave...

    The best advice I can give to anyone is to remember that the system is commercial contracts so act like it.

    Here's something to think about. Who operates in a contract without being compensated for their time? All contract interactions allow both parties to set their terms for acting their part in administering the contract. It's a good thing that cops now have those nice little cameras to capture the entire interaction on record. What is your time worth? Wouldn't you make that known in any other situation where you are contracting with someone to perform a service? Who works for free?
    In this, I can not agree with your theses. According to information of narrative essay writing service https://edubirdie.com/narrative-essay-writing-service, you can learn that the police have their own little autonomy and, of course, sometimes they can do what they want. For me. personally, it was a discovery that totally changed my own world. Although it’s good that we don’t live in Orwell’s world, where the Big Brother is always watching you and the police have unlimited power. I think that every element of our system needs constant monitoring, it is not even negotiated. But autonomy, too, should be.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by morkonte View Post
    In this, I can not agree with your theses. According to information of narrative essay writing service https://edubirdie.com/narrative-essay-writing-service, you can learn that the police have their own little autonomy and, of course, sometimes they can do what they want. For me. personally, it was a discovery that totally changed my own world. Although it’s good that we don’t live in Orwell’s world, where the Big Brother is always watching you and the police have unlimited power. I think that every element of our system needs constant monitoring, it is not even negotiated. But autonomy, too, should be.
    It's much worse today than what Orwell envisioned, he was of course correct, but
    it has gone deeper than he could know given the time/era of his works.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by morkonte View Post
    In this, I can not agree with your theses. According to information of narrative essay writing service https://edubirdie.com/narrative-essay-writing-service, you can learn that the police have their own little autonomy and, of course, sometimes they can do what they want. For me. personally, it was a discovery that totally changed my own world. Although it’s good that we don’t live in Orwell’s world, where the Big Brother is always watching you and the police have unlimited power. I think that every element of our system needs constant monitoring, it is not even negotiated. But autonomy, too, should be.
    LOL@spam post disguised as real. But I'll bite regardless. Indeed a cop may still arrest but if that's how easily you are scared into complying with threats then this sort of information isn't for you. Only for those with backbone and those that agree with Jefferson that they would rather be inconvenienced attending too much liberty than conveniences attending too small a degree of it. In the instance that someone is arrested, there are a lot of processes that follow. They rely on fear and ignorance to gain compliance and subsequently gain access to your bank account.

    Next time you encounter a police officer in a not-so-friendly scenario, before supplying the ID to him, tell him/her that the rate for your time to act as a party to the commercial contract he seeks to establish is $100 per hour and does he/she still wish to move forward with the contract?
    Last edited by devil21; 03-27-2019 at 10:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:45 PM
  2. Two arrested for protesting...
    By WM_in_MO in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:33 PM
  3. Large Explosion at U.N. Building in Nigerian Capital
    By Dark_Horse_Rider in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 11:02 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 12:11 PM
  5. arrested for protesting w/out a permit
    By constituent in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 01:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •