Thread: U.S. Special Forces Exercise in Downtown Los Angeles

U.S. Special Forces Exercise in Downtown Los Angeles

Military helicopters were seen flying in formation around downtown Los Angeles and explosions were reported in the area that were all part of an exercise.

The choppers and explosions caused many people to head to social media, scared about what they were seeing outside.

Many people also tweeted that they saw the exercise in Silver Lake.

One helicopter even landed in the middle of Wilshire Boulevard and soldiers were seen rappelling out of the aircrafts onto rooftops.

Authorities urge there was no cause for alarm and that the Special Forces exercises will continue for the next several nights.

https://abc7.com/military-exercise-c...-dtla/5121269/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''Authorities urge there was no cause for alarm and that the Special Forces exercises will continue for the next several nights. ''

There is cause for major alarm.

Is this preparation for deployment to Venezuela, get the 'right' guy in office,
    the Petro Dollar guy....

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    the Petro Dollar guy....
    Perhaps but there are other possibilities.
    Was it really just an "exercise"?
    If it was just an exercise was it preparation for domestic actions?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Perhaps but there are other possibilities.
    Was it really just an "exercise"?
    If it was just an exercise was it preparation for domestic actions?
    Yes, I agree with your observation , I just didn't want to take up the page with another
    of my 6000 word rants.
    This is reminiscent of Jade Helm , we've lost posse comitatus , my
    first post was about the 'familiarization and preparation of Military exercises
    that eventually go live, without me actually spelling it out, I just thought I spare the forum.
    -
    So sure, it could be either or both, in any case really super disturbing.

I believe the Main Jade Helm exercise was in Texas, couple years back.
    That was before Alex Jones changes his Format to the 'Trump Channel' .

Yes, I agree with your observation , I just didn't want to take up the page with another
    of my 6000 word rants.
    This is reminiscent of Jade Helm , we've lost posse comitatus , my
    first post was about the 'familiarization and preparation of Military exercises
    that eventually go live, without me actually spelling it out, I just thought I spare the forum.
    -
    So sure, it could be either or both, in any case really super disturbing.
    This isn't all that new either, many years ago under either W. or Clinton (I can't remember which right now) they did this in Phoenix AZ.
    The bums attacked them and drove them out. LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This isn't all that new either, many years ago under either W. or Clinton (I can't remember which right now) they did this in Phoenix AZ.
    The bums attacked them and drove them out. LOL
    Too funny, yea I didn't know about that , that was the days when we'd drink beer in
    the garages and watch Iraq burn down thinking is was cool cause Merca' was killing the enemy.
    I had no idea what was really going on at the time.

We need more bums..........

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those big helicopters flying between big buildings can be dangerous

Black helicopters,, pfftt!!

Conditioning
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Having started on Monday, the US Army continues its war drills across the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area through Saturday with the goal of enhancing Army Special Forces skills by "operating in urban environments", Army Special Operations Command said in a statement.

Residents around Los Angeles may hear sounds associated with the field training exercise, including helicopters and weapon simulations, according to the statement.
    "The local terrain and training facilities in Los Angeles provide the Army with unique locations and simulates urban environments the service members may encounter when deployed overseas," the Army told CBS.

The Army Special Operations Command conducts multiple urban field training exercises around the country, said Lt. Col. Loren Bymer, a spokesman for the command group.
    “It wouldn’t be unheard of to train in Boston or Miami,” he said.
    “It takes a lot of planning and coordination to do this safely.”

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...les-metro-area

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I heard Kim Kardashian got a new cell phone... Its got charms dangling from it.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm gonna say this is practice for a Caracas operation. That or REX 84 is really about to go live.

I live near a tiny small aircraft airstrip and there were Blackhawk exercises happening there the same day as the initial video in LA. One was flying slow around the area near sundown.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

the Petro Dollar guy....
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm gonna say this is practice for a Caracas operation. That or REX 84 is really about to go live.

I live near a tiny small aircraft airstrip and there were Blackhawk exercises happening there the same day as the initial video in LA. One was flying slow around the area near sundown.

Does anyone else find this kind of urban drill very disturbing, I sure do.
    We have had military Helicopters flying over us for years , while it's neat to
    see them , I can't help but view it as intentionally instilling us with
    'warranted' fear of our government.
    These Helicopters could choose paths 10 miles east or west of us and never
    fly over populated areas, but no, that wouldn't be intimidating.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Maybe the LAPD can learn a thing or two.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Clear violation of Posse Comitatus. Angelanos should be calling their congressmen and bitching that this is not East Baghdad. That's how they are testing the waters. See if people complain. They caught an earful during Jade Helm and we haven't seen another since. Time to stomp these treasonous generals again. Complain to your congressman and leave a voice mail at the White House. White House Comments: 202-456-1111
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 02-09-2019 at 03:52 PM.

This is the d!ckhead who was behind Jade Helm, and was retired that same year.

Lt. General Charles T. Cleveland.

Now JSOC is run by this guy.

LTG Francis M. Beaudette

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 02-09-2019 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Clear violation of Posse Comitatus. Angelanos should be calling their congressmen and bitching that this is not East Baghdad. That's how they are testing the waters. See if people complain. They caught an earful during Jade Helm and we haven't seen another since. Time to stomp these treasonous generals again. Complain to your congressman and leave a voice mail at the White House. White House Comments: 202-456-1111
    Call Kamala, Pelosi, Maxine and Feinstein. They always want to get in Trump's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Call Kamala, Pelosi, Maxine and Feinstein. They always want to get in Trump's ass.
    These dumdasses are scaring my Chihuahua I'm going to slap the Pentagon with my vet bill.

Interesting indeed. Good find.

Putting civilian lives in grave danger.
    We are expendable.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I heard Kim Kardashian got a new cell phone... Its got charms dangling from it.
    Do they sparkle in bathroom lighting when she takes a selfie?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Practice for a PAnama style invasion of Venezuela.

Flashback to 1989.
    https://www4.bing.com/search?q=US+in...9BE9245486B28B

at 17:30 former Attorney General Ramsey Clark states "We are a plutocracy"
    https://www4.bing.com/search?q=US+in...9BE9245486B28B
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 02-10-2019 at 09:03 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!