Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Warren's Bar Registration

Thumbs down Elizabeth Warren's Bar Registration

She never used her lie to get privileges?

My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure if it even matters anymore. One, as a white female, can identify themselves as a black male... Perfectly normal!

When looking for funding for college I found very few grants for white males. If only I could have identified myself as a black or Cherokee female. I might also find some tax breaks too - being a self identified minority (non Asian) female.

...and if it suits me, I can always go back to my white privilege. Ya know, I identify with opportunity.

All this nonsense about people not being who they want to be. Quit picking on poor ol Elizabeth Warren.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    She never used her lie to get privileges?

Exactly what privilege did she get from putting American Indian instead of White or whatever on her Bar Registration Card?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Exactly what privilege did she get from putting American Indian instead of White or whatever on her Bar Registration Card?
    Minority status to get ahead.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2012/0...cense-problem/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Uhm, so you are of the opinion that they give a different law license or bar admittance based on the "Race" you put on the card?
    And I don't know why you included that link, that link has zero to do with what race she put on her registration card.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is a proven liar, but this bar card is hardly an indictment. Did she break any law or anything by choosing which race to put down? I suspect not.

Uhm, so you are of the opinion that they give a different law license or bar admittance based on the "Race" you put on the card?
    And I don't know why you included that link, that link has zero to do with what race she put on her registration card.

Don't get me wrong, I think she is a proven liar, but this bar card is hardly an indictment. Did she break any law or anything by choosing which race to put down? I suspect not.
    To pass the bar, you just need to get a certain score on the test. You don't get bonus points for claiming any minority status.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

You probably missed it , but look really close, you can see that ;
    She signed with an Eagle Feather.

I have to wonder why there is a line on that card for race in the first place.

If race doesn't matter, why do they keep asking about it?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    To pass the bar, you just need to get a certain score on the test. You don't get bonus points for claiming any minority status.
    If that is true, which I can't verify, guaranteed she put it there for an important (to her) reason.
    Perhaps to cover for the lie that may need later corroboration or she thought would be
    cross verified later, to cover that or those lies.
    Random' would not be the reason, that is for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I have to wonder why there is a line on that card for race in the first place.

If race doesn't matter, why do they keep asking about it?
    Perhaps just a statistic that they may be able to refer to.
    But in my view , there was an intrinsic value to her to use that lie.

Yes, but there are government contracts and such given to companies that hire minorities and/or minority owned firms.

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

It's an indictment of her being a liar and to use the status to move on up.

What kind of Native American would write, American Indian?

It's an indictment of her being a liar and to use the status to move on up.
    Now you're going to have to engage with the Zippys who think that it doesn't matter if she lied as long as they didn't do it for some gain. When it inevitably emerges that she used it for personal gain, they will claim that the gain was insignificant.

Like illegals registering and voting. First he claimed it doesn't happen. Then he claimed just because they registered didn't mean they voted. Then when one or two were convicted for voting, he said the number was insignificant. Then when Texas announced they were investigating a huge number of ballots potentially cast by illegals, he indicated that number was too high to be believable. Guess what's going to happen next.

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

It was the '80's. I think we were still using American Indian. I guess that's about the time the influencers realized that Indian-American would be confused with American Indian, so they made the existing group reidentify.

What Angelatc says it right, and before that No Indian was ever called an 'American Indian',
    maybe in a book somewhere, but in society prolly' up till 60's and later, the term was Indians.
    Indians was not then, nor today a pejorative , yet SJW Liberals prefer that all Whites to bow to anyone
    not White.
    Self loathing is their aphrodisiac.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you suppose her motivation might have been?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Now you're going to have to engage with the Zippys who think that it doesn't matter if she lied as long as they didn't do it for some gain. When it inevitably emerges that she used it for personal gain, they will claim that the gain was insignificant.

Like illegals registering and voting. First he claimed it doesn't happen. Then he claimed just because they registered didn't mean they voted. Then when one or two were convicted for voting, he said the number was insignificant. Then when Texas announced they were investigating a huge number of ballots potentially cast by illegals, he indicated that number was too high to be believable. Guess what's going to happen next.
    I'd like to see her law license for MA and how she used her so-called ancestry to deflect a Law Professor in holding her feet to the fire. That woman is an absolute reprobate.

I'd like to see her law license for MA and how she used her so-called ancestry to deflect a Law Professor in holding her feet to the fire. That woman is an absolute reprobate.
    It's already been established that she identified as NA at Harvard. They used her to deflect criticism of no minority staff.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It was the '80's. I think we were still using American Indian. I guess that's about the time the influencers realized that Indian-American would be confused with American Indian, so they made the existing group reidentify.
    I married a Native American in 1979 and she always wrote Native American on those lines.

Maybe we should ask Oyarde.

I married a Native American in 1979 and she always wrote Native American on those lines.

I'll stand corrected. A quick Google search indicates NA dates back to the '60's. Our Midwest flyover bubble kept us isolated from progress, I guess.

lol, you couldn't just say that you upfront could you .....

And suddenly it's taboo to discuss it on social media

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/...91708257538048

She's finished. Her run is over before it began.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What exactly is Bar registration card ? Permission from the govt to be heard in a govt court as a representative and ability to bill people for it? So it is a state sanctioned business license .
    Do something Danke

I rarely fill out race on anything . My dog tags said Lutheran .Which is true . Hoped that would keep the priests away .
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-06-2019 at 09:59 PM.
    Do something Danke

If I fill out anything for a census I only put how many people live here .
    Do something Danke

At first glance I thought she had also listed herself as "Warrior".

There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What exactly is Bar registration card ? Permission from the govt to be heard in a govt court as a representative and ability to bill people for it? So it is a state sanctioned business license .
    Right, but what difference did it make what Race she put on it? Do they not let white people work as a lawyer and be heard in the same govt courts?

Right, but what difference did it make what Race she put on it? Do they not let white people work as a lawyer and be heard in the same govt courts?
    She must of heard of me and thought she should be able to charge more for counsel .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast