Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginsburg makes 1st public appearance since cancer surgery

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    You'd think somebody would be more concerned with optics. Optics is, like, really, really important stuff. It couldn't be all that hard to just find a double, and none of us would have been any the wiser. But, there just may only be so much competence to go around. Rationing. I certainly observe the effects of the talent shortage we're in all the time, just in day-to-day life. IQ is plummeting. It's nice to think that this brain famine could be affecting the logistics and staffing of the Cabal's operations as well.
    They very well may replace her with a double..

A lot of people would catch it, and most of us here would probably catch it.. but anybody who questioned it would be labelled a dangerous conspiracy theorist by the media.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

wtf
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Creepiest thing I've seen today.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Creepiest thing I've seen today.
    No doubt, the woman is naturally creepy.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Hello hello hello hello

Echo echo echo echo

Some on the more tinfoil hat type forums are claiming that the "public appearance" this thread is based on was actually Ginsburg's memorial service. She did attend....in a box. Dunno, just thought it was an interesting theory. Pics at tweet.

https://twitter.com/AlwaysIntegrity/...05645669982209
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Some on the more tinfoil hat type forums are claiming that the "public appearance" this thread is based on was actually Ginsburg's memorial service. She did attend....in a box. Dunno, just thought it was an interesting theory. Pics at tweet.

https://twitter.com/AlwaysIntegrity/...05645669982209

I want proof of life.

This is getting ridiculous.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can’t imagine that they would try to keep her death a secret for too long. They will want to elevate her to Sainthood faster than Saint McCain.

Is there a big Supreme Court case coming up that they would hide her death in order to get her vote on it? The no-show participation in cases can’t go on for too much longer.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Rand needs to try and meet with her.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 02-13-2019 at 04:33 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The left is hoping that they can push out a conservative Judge before Ginsburg leaves...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn’t Looking to Retire Yet, But Is Another Supreme Court Justice Ready to Go?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The left is hoping that they can push out a conservative Judge before Ginsburg leaves...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Isn’t Looking to Retire Yet, But Is Another Supreme Court Justice Ready to Go?
    They can have Roberts.

It would be a win-win.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

BLACKOUT.
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been missing from the Supreme Court for over a month and now we find out that the premiere news networks in the country have been told to keep any and all Intel related to Ginsburg’s health out of the news.

Media contacts at ABC News and the Washington Post report that Ginsburg health stories have been put on a no-fly list by editors. And at least one FOX News journalist privately asserts that the network is not interested in a Ginsburg Watch feature either.
    There have been NO reports about Ginsburg’s health in the mainstream media for over a week, even though she was a no show for Trump’s State of the Union Address.
    Not one single story from Big LEFT Media. It’s clear they have their orders from their Democratic overlords. (Only the Daily Caller had the stones to question Ginsburg’s absence.)

No one in the media is camped out at Ginsburg’s house either. That’s another no-fly zone for the elite media. A news BLACKOUT.
    “Are you crazy?” one WaPo staffer said regarding covering the national concern about Ginsburg’s absence. “That’s not something I would even pitch.”

Instead, the Washington Post put its patented dishonest spin on the growing Ginsburg saga. The deep-state WaPo, owned by the magnate Jeff Bezos and his $600 million data contract with the CIA, is always eager to help label Common-Sense Americans as conspiracy theorists. A reporter said Ginsburg was spotted in public last week at a concert, based on phone calls he received from big-wig Dems saying she was at the event.
    He declared: “It’s true, RGB lives and looks fabulous!”
    No one at the Post actually saw her and no pictures or video exist of her at the event. And the Post reporter, of course, never left his desk. Sounds legit.
    Then, FOX piggybacked onto the baseless WaPo story, helping to spread Fake News:

And then the chorus of unsubstantiated news pimps joined in:

The media can say Ruth was spotted in public on what is little more than lies, But anyone who questions such baseless claims was and is quickly labeled a Conservative conspiracy peddler by the Post and its surrogates. What’s next, a WaPo cooking show with Jimmy Hoffa or a FOX travel show with bin Laden?
    On Tuesday a contact at ABC said to expect to see stories in the news in the coming days or weeks trying to reassure the public that Ginsburg is doing fine and that a long absence from the high court is not something new, based on the court’s history.
    Hours later, Wednesday morning, the deep-state Associated Press moved a story loaded with that exact rhetoric.
    Keeping with the script, of course:
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has missed a month of Supreme Court arguments as she recovers from lung cancer surgery. But she’s not the first justice to be away for a while and her absence hardly compares with those of some of her predecessors.
    The day before the Supreme Court began its term in October 1949, Justice William Douglas broke 14 ribs and suffered a punctured lung when he was thrown from his horse on a trail in the Cascade Mountains in Washington. He didn’t return to the bench for nearly a half year, and his long recovery caused delays in several cases, including challenges to segregation.
    Like much of what goes on away from public view at the Supreme Court, how the justices deal with a colleague’s absence can be opaque. The individual justice decides whether to rule on cases even if she has missed arguments. Indeed, Chief Justice John Roberts already has announced that Ginsburg is participating in the cases she missed.
    And only the justice can decide when an injury or illness is so severe that retirement is the only option. A quarter century after his riding accident, Douglas suffered a serious stroke, but refused to retire for months. His weakened state caused a backlog in the court’s work and the other justices refused to issues decisions in cases where Douglas had provided the fifth, majority-making vote.
    “There aren’t any rules about this and so much is left to the individual justice,” said Erwin Chemerinsky, who argued a case during Ginsburg’s absence.
    But remember: You are a conspiracy theorist for even questioning where Ruth is or if she is incapacitated. Or worse. You are supposed to keep your mouth shut and not notice that the entire media conglomerate has been told to sit on a story. Or else.
    Funny how many of these ‘theories’ do often turn out to be Conspiracies. Especially when the media is part of one this large.
    Thomas Paine

https://truepundit.com/ruth-bader-blackout/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

$#@! them and $#@! the government media organs.

Habeas corpus assenholes.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No pictures.

No video.

No record of her being anywhere, other than somebody said she was.

Ginsburg back at Supreme Court

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...-supreme-court

BY LYDIA WHEELER - 02/15/19 10:08 AM EST

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices’ private conference.

The Supreme Court’s Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting in which the justices consider requests to review cases. Ginsburg has been absent from the court since undergoing surgery in late December to remove two cancerous nodules from her lower left lung.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No pictures.

No video.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back at the court on Friday for the justices’ private conference.

The Supreme Court’s Public Information Office told The Hill that Ginsburg was attending the regular closed-door meeting in which the justices consider requests to review cases. Ginsburg has been absent from the court since undergoing surgery in late December to remove two cancerous nodules from her lower left lung.
    They must have smuggled her into the meeting in a suitcase.

Great Supreme Leader has mild cold. Will be back in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Great Supreme Leader has mild cold. Will be back in 6 months.

Have faith, comrade Anti Federalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No pictures.

No video.

Rand needs to demand a personal meeting.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12