Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Dem Candidate Williamson Wants 100 billion gifted to blacks , Reparartions.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I get it.

    BUT remember- most of the BS the country is suffering from is rooted in the NE- and still is. I'll take the west any day- pretty sure the urban/country people in the west would stand up & shoot straight if this split happened.
    NE?
    Cornhusker State?



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    NE?
    Cornhusker State?
    Cornhusker state feeds the nation, I know obesity can be a problem but its not most of the BS this country is suffering from.

    Cant say the same about North East, New England area of the country. Think of the $#@!ty senators, presidents(Trump for eg), neocon think tanks, the cheating and boring Patroits football team etc. All comes from North eastern US.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Screw that. Buy some in northern Canada.
    I hear Eureka, Nunavaut is nice.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka,_Nunavut


    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Cornhusker state feeds the nation, I know obesity can be a problem but its not most of the BS this country is suffering from.

    Cant say the same about North East, New England area of the country. Think of the $#@!ty senators, presidents(Trump for eg), neocon think tanks, the cheating and boring Patroits football team etc. All comes from North eastern US.
    I still don't know if he meant Nebraska or not.......
    I watched half the game, it was boring but I'm not a huge Football , lets say 'spectator' ,
    but enjoy an occasional good game.
    I am glad tough that Tom Brady got another 'Ring' , that's a bigger recorded than his
    last one.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    NE?
    Cornhusker State?
    NORTH. EAST. AND some very nice people are in Nebraska.
    There is no spoon.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And then they get to stay here and vote for Demoncrats who will restore their welfare.

    BACK TO AFRICA!
    NO REPARATIONS WITHOUT RELOCATION!

    No Reparation without Repatriation?
    Repatriate to Africa?
    No Dual Citizenship.

    -
    Assuming there a 3 children per family, 70% are single MOM ,
    homes ('single parent' is just a euphemism they are single
    mom homes).
    There is of course a requirement and incentive to kick out pops'
    for those that have chosen the welfare route.
    You get more cash if you have more kids, kids are the 'cash cow'.
    Considering 3 Children per family @ 100B Reparation'
    the cash payout should be approx 8800 per single family,
    approx 11,000 if father is present.
    -
    The actually cash figures per 'rep' payout though could be considerably
    greater as I'd guess a good 15 million Blacks absolutely love
    America and would opt to stay in America and continue to be
    productive citizens.
    An additional 50B to as much as 300 billion could easily be envisioned
    to be donated by mega wealthy athletes, splc members,
    Bill Gates, Mark Zitburger, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfried' etc etc.
    -
    I would guess that for anyone falling in the category of hating America, MAGA hats,
    Capitalism, freedom and feels America owes them something,
    this would be one heck of an offer, this way they could get back
    to their lavish dirt floor, grass hut, hand-to-mouth ancestral roots ,
    living luxuriously off the land.
    The cost of living in Africa is so low, they'd probably never even have
    to work another (or should I say 'a' for some) day in their lives.
    They could make Africa Great Again, well great, that's for sure.
    -
    I'll bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are already organizing Tall Ships for return voyages.
    The brilliant Maxine Waters though is figuring on Trains and Buses ,
    she really is that brilliant...

    Al and Jesse will probably hand the reins over to her,
    the James Brown family however will not let Maxine's Wigs out of the country , so that's
    just something she'll have to deal with.
    If we came up with an additional 100billion , we could send 100million liberals
    along with , maybe we could sell some of them into slavery on the
    Ivory coast to recoup a few dollars, though we probably couldn't get much
    for them, they'll be looking for welfare checks upon landing.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post

    No Reparation without Repatriation?
    Repatriate to Africa?
    No Dual Citizenship.

    -
    Assuming there a 3 children per family, 70% are single MOM ,
    homes ('single parent' is just a euphemism they are single
    mom homes).
    There is of course a requirement and incentive to kick out pops'
    for those that have chosen the welfare route.
    You get more cash if you have more kids, kids are the 'cash cow'.
    Considering 3 Children per family @ 100B Reparation'
    the cash payout should be approx 8800 per single family,
    approx 11,000 if father is present.
    -
    The actually cash figures per 'rep' payout though could be considerably
    greater as I'd guess a good 15 million Blacks absolutely love
    America and would opt to stay in America and continue to be
    productive citizens.
    An additional 50B to as much as 300 billion could easily be envisioned
    to be donated by mega wealthy athletes, splc members,
    Bill Gates, Mark Zitburger, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfried' etc etc.
    -
    I would guess that for anyone falling in the category of hating America, MAGA hats,
    Capitalism, freedom and feels America owes them something,
    this would be one heck of an offer, this way they could get back
    to their lavish dirt floor, grass hut, hand-to-mouth ancestral roots ,
    living luxuriously off the land.
    The cost of living in Africa is so low, they'd probably never even have
    to work another (or should I say 'a' for some) day in their lives.
    They could make Africa Great Again, well great, that's for sure.
    -
    I'll bet Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are already organizing Tall Ships for return voyages.
    The brilliant Maxine Waters though is figuring on Trains and Buses ,
    she really is that brilliant...

    Al and Jesse will probably hand the reins over to her,
    the James Brown family however will not let Maxine's Wigs out of the country , so that's
    just something she'll have to deal with.
    If we came up with an additional 100billion , we could send 100million liberals
    along with , maybe we could sell some of them into slavery on the
    Ivory coast to recoup a few dollars, though we probably couldn't get much
    for them, they'll be looking for welfare checks upon landing.
    You must spread some reputation around.........
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They have been getting it from me for a long time already.

    I was all ready to be pissed at this, but it's actually pretty good satire. That a lot of people missed, evidently.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  11. #39
    100 billion!? Is that ALL?! Fine! Sold American! Do it. And then when the checks are cashed, let there be no more talk of racism, white supremacy, whatever... paid in full.

    100 billion is a pittance of even the annual Federal budget. Do it, then be done with it.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    100 billion!? Is that ALL?! Fine! Sold American! Do it. And then when the checks are cashed, let there be no more talk of racism, white supremacy, whatever... paid in full.

    100 billion is a pittance of even the annual Federal budget. Do it, then be done with it.
    No reparations without repatriation.

    If any of them that sign up must go live in Africa and lose their US citizenship THEN it is a good deal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No reparations without repatriation.

    If any of them that sign up must go live in Africa and lose their US citizenship THEN it is a good deal.
    Yes, otherwise it is akin to 'Career Welfare' and Amnesty as a way of life, the
    perpetual revolving door;
    ''We love these reparations, now give us more, or we will burn down the trailer park, you owe
    us even though you are not to blame for anything , we want/you pay......''

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Yes, otherwise it is akin to 'Career Welfare' and Amnesty as a way of life, the
    perpetual revolving door;
    ''We love these reparations, now give us more, or we will burn down the trailer park, you owe
    us even though you are not to blame for anything , we want/you pay......''
    Exactly.

    Nothing is ever "enough".
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  16. #43
    Been there done that with The Great Society. It didn't work.
    Last edited by RJB; 02-05-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2018, 07:21 AM
  2. Trump gifted Purple Heart, says he 'always wanted' one
    By adissa in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2016, 09:33 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:43 AM
  4. Where All the Children are Above-Average: the Gifted and Talented
    By mikemarotta in forum Education Freedom
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:00 PM
  5. For Those Who are Artistically Gifted
    By Fyretrohl in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •