• Jessee Jackson

1 3.33%
  • Al Sharpton

1 3.33%
  • Write in _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

14 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Roster of 2020 POTUS Candidates And Your 'Wish List' Candidate for 2020 *

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    This is the first time I've heard him speak, I lasted 4 minutes, headed for the 'flight bag' , he
    appears to not want anyone else to speak. He rambled about nothing the entire 4 mins , painting
    Moyneux as a Canadian Agent another Russia Gate practically.......very tough 'listen' .
    I will try to wade through more of it in a bit........

I think it was Bryan Liberty that mentioned nixing Pence for someone else as VP, I like Pence
    but I have often wondered the same, pull in Rand Paul as 2020 Vp RM , or someone else
    with a big presence, or impact.
    My vp choice if I could bring myself to trust him would be Trey Gowdy, but I must admit
    I have lost my faith in his sincerity of actually performing to match his excellent rhetoric.

-
    Edit: I lasted another 2 min and 44 seconds, I know Molyneux's tools well enough
    that I can bank on him absolutely crushing Kokesh, I could see the wheels spinning.
    Yea , Kokesh showed me nothing but loooozer in that 7 minutes, pathetic logic.
    -

I almost shut that off after the first 7 minutes, but after that, it was one helluva debate.

I haven't voted since '12 and never planned to again, but I could definitely get behind Kokesh for this run, simply because he represents my views.

Stefan, on the other hand, showed his colors. As much as he spouts freedom and liberty, he rejected every effort based on "data", repeatedly took Kokesh out of context, and supports the statist agenda believing it will lead to freedom/liberty, but will do nothing other than continue the status quo.

Kokesh, hit me up PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I almost shut that off after the first 7 minutes, but after that, it was one helluva debate.

I haven't voted since '12 and never planned to again, but I could definitely get behind Kokesh for this run, simply because he represents my views.

Stefan, on the other hand, showed his colors. As much as he spouts freedom and liberty, he rejected every effort based on "data", repeatedly took Kokesh out of context, and supports the statist agenda believing it will lead to freedom/liberty, but will do nothing other than continue the status quo.

Kokesh, hit me up PM.
    Thanks, I will give it a listen after 7 min, later today......

I think Churchill would be a little pissy about being lumped in with Soros & Che as the only ones not receiving votes .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The most remarkable thing about that graph to me is how sparsely populated the quadrant for economically conservative and socially liberal is.
    This shouldn't surprise you at all. That quadrant doesn't want or need government. The state has a vested interest to keep people out of that quadrant. And it will use its schooling system, its media, its economic influence, and its weapons to keep people out of that quadrant. Notice how few red and blue dots in that quadrant?? Those dots don't play well with free people.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok who are the ones who voted for Jackson and Sharpton? Whoever did that I hope you did it just to be funny.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Ok who are the ones who voted for Jackson and Sharpton? Whoever did that I hope you did it just to be funny.
    Folks vote for them all the time
    Some just like to hear a rhyme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    LOL . Those two woman are not fit for any office , ever .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think Churchill would be a little pissy about being lumped in with Soros & Che as the only ones not receiving votes .
    Right, I've always been a fan, I thought I should list the 'dead' and 'no ways' at the end....:shrugs:
    But you know on the other hand, this last month or so I read some pretty horrific sht on Churchill, he was a hella' speaker
    to be sure, but the corruption and I think Globalist Elite was discussed. I don't remember what linked it, but it
    was an eye opener.
    The Bircher's claim Honest Abe was also a part of that 'all seeing eye' club.

oops, n/m
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 04-03-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Poll holding pretty steady , Rand , Write Ins , Trump , Pence , Peter Schiff , Julian Assange , Chuck Norris , Sirhan Sirhan , Bill Weld & Gary Johnson pulling about 60 percent of total voting .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have you voted ?
    Do something Danke

PRAGMATISM 2020

Risk of even a glass of water with "D" on it beating GOP-Adelson's current leader in 2020 has gone up, it would be prudent for GOP/Libertarians to explore backup alternatives to avoid seeing a left wing neocon like Biden taking charge of WH.
    Call it realistic if you must, but optimism without realism leads to unpleasant surprises often.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    My write-ins:

Massie
    Amash
    Mike Lee

I'm open to other suggestions.
    ML seems tad bot too religious (translated irrational) in his thinking when it comes to his world view on US globalist interventions, foreign aid, Christian Zionism etc. Seeing him on same page as Lyin Ted, Lindsey Graham on some foreign interverntions issues is bit troubling.

Amash seems like a principled guy but is too inexperienced at this stage.
    Rand Paul would be ideal, hopefully he'd reconsider looking at changing climate.

Related

Libertarian Chairman: "I agree with Representative Amash's conclusions," could be our 2020 nominee

Andrew Yang, so far he is the best replacement for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Andrew Yang, so far he is the best replacement for Trump.
    That is your write in ? The crazy guy ? You should write me in Jules. Or if you prefer someone not as crazy there is Massie.
    Do something Danke

Kid Rock 2020.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Dems are down to just five clown candidates polling five percent or better . biden , bernie , Pocohantas ( 15 % ), head job Harris ( 7 % ) and bootyjudge ( 5% ) . I think only bernie might be the only one that might beat Sirhan Sirhan head to head .
    Do something Danke

Looks like dems are down to 10 candidates with only about six making better than two percent . Creepy joe in the lead .
    Do something Danke

Looks like dems are down to 10 candidates with only about six making better than two percent . Creepy joe in the lead .
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Those sneaky dems are so unpredictable . I figured Warren , Harris & Bootyjudge would be left behind by now . Always bringing these great candidates to the front , Gore , Kerry , Obama , Clinton , Biden , Bernie , Harris , Warren , Bootyjudge ....... where will they stop with these wonderful choices ? Who will be opposing Pence in 2024?
    Do something Danke

Vermin Love Supreme

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Looks like Trump , Pence , Napalitano , Rand Paul , Kokesh , Peter Schif , Chuck Norris ,Assange , Sirhan Sirhan and Write Ins ( Ron Paul , Oyarde ) are pulling 74 percent of the total votes with Soros and Che bringing up the rear in last place . Bill Weld , Bernie , Sharpton , Jesse Jackson , Jerry Brown , Kamala Harris , Cuomo , Warren , Booker , Biden , Clinton , Gary Johnson are all just barely ahead of Soros and Che and are all trailing Romney .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What a dunderhead.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    He is 80 years old...He should have run in 2004 against George W Bush in the Republican primaries...
    He already ran against his father during the 1992 election and that didn't end well.

Calvin Coolidge

Still pitching the write in Oyarde here . I still predict Trump easily takes my home state .
    Do something Danke

Hopefully everyone here in states biden cannot win will be writing me in this year.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    i think i voted for Jessie and AL --- i see i voted as often as i could. i even voted for our current VEEP ... Mister Mike Pence, too. i likewise happily voted for MITT ROMNEY, i think! i'd have voted for young Winston Churchill, the grandson of the legendary ww2 wartime leader whose funeral i dimly remember from quite a few decades ago, but he is currently in the U.K and i cannot deliberately squander a vote.
    Last edited by Aratus; 04-22-2020 at 08:50 PM. Reason: :) :) :) :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast