Thread: Ownership & Property

Ownership & Property

Communism destroyed by Larken Rose. Also reveals cummunistic tendencies in surprising places for anyone who's paying attention.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb

I didn't vote for Trump, not my president. The majority who (electorally) voted for him own the Venezuela intervention, the Omnibus Deficit & the Bump Stock Ban.

Collectivism fail. I might be turning into an anarchist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump, not my president. The majority who (electorally) voted for him own the Venezuela intervention, the Omnibus Deficit & the Bump Stock Ban.

Collectivism fail. I might be turning into an anarchist.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RonZeplin again.

All of those are horrendous. That Omnibus, the worse in the entire history of this country, was just pathetic. There was absolutely NO excuse for that.
    Last edited by PAF; 02-04-2019 at 07:09 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump, not my president.
    He may not be your president, but he is in point of fact the president.

The majority who (electorally) voted for him own the Venezuela intervention,
    Wild non sequitur. Not only is it logically fallacious, it is wholly untrue, especially in the cases of those who voted for him on the expectation that he would not intervene in the affairs of foreign lands.

I might be turning into an anarchist.
    Perhaps, but your reasoning here isn't quite passing the smell test.

If I hire you to build me a garage and you go out at night, murdering children, I am not responsible for those acts. If the expectation underpinning my vote is that you are going to act in good and competent faith to the Constitution, it is no fault of mine if the result is something less than this.

You don't like Trump. That is your right. I'm not 100% on board with him either - far from it, in fact - but to say that the blood of Venezuela is on my hands if perchance it turns out that I voted for him is absurd on its face. This is guilt by false association. By this reasoning, when you come to my house and attempt to kill my wife, not only am I entitled to kill you in defense of my wife's life, I am also entitled to kill your wife as an accessory before the fact, as well as your parents, employers, and anyone else who has rendered you support. It makes no sense whatsoever.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.