Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Remy/Venezuela

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I interpreted Trump's initial indications as an Israel boot licker as a means to put the final touches on
    assurance that he would indeed be 'electable', and that's where it would end.
    Looks more and more like he may have been Israel's pick from 'go' .
    :facepalm:
    I sure hope I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing that currently.
    The only problem is that Trump has a very long history of being ultra pro Israel. If there was anything authentic about any of his policies, it is his love for Israel. You cannot serve two masters and after 2 yrs it is obvious which master he is serving
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The only problem is that Trump has a very long history of being ultra pro Israel. If there was anything authentic about any of his policies, it is his love for Israel. You cannot serve two masters and after 2 yrs it is obvious which master he is serving
    I can only hope that we are both wrong.

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I can only hope that we are both wrong.
    I think we need mass demonstrations like we are seeing in Caracas, if we stand up em mass to TPTB, they will back down. But I doubt that would ever happen, so much division within the lower ranks. If anything I forsee a civil war amongst the mundanes to thin out the eaters.

    God help us all.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think we need mass demonstrations like we are seeing in Caracas, if we stand up em mass to TPTB, they will back down. But I doubt that would ever happen, so much division within the lower ranks. If anything I forsee a civil war amongst the mundanes to thin out the eaters.

    God help us all.
    I don't see liberals as being smart enough to use 'civil war' in a sentence, God knows
    they tried for 8 years with Obama and only got a few businesses in ashes.
    The bait is losing it's sent.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I don't see liberals as being smart enough to use 'civil war' in a sentence, God knows
    they tried for 8 years with Obama and only got a few businesses in ashes.
    The bait is losing it's sent.
    Yea not going to have a civil war, I dont think they want us fighting in their backyward. I think its more likely they convince us to go die in some battlefield fighting the red Chinese or Russias or Venezuelans. You get the point
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think we need mass demonstrations like we are seeing in Caracas, if we stand up em mass to TPTB, they will back down.
    Which demonstrations in Caracas do you believe are the demonstrations against TPTB?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'm a skittle shitting unicorn


  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Which demonstrations in Caracas do you believe are the demonstrations against TPTB?
    The one the MSM aint covering. That is how you know which one to side with. Take the elections, they were on Trump like white on rice but Ron Paul they ignored. So you go with Paul. Any more questions The count?
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I can only hope that we are both wrong.
    Unfortunately, you are not.
    There is no spoon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads

  1. Remy: I Like it, I Love it
    By specsaregood in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 08:41 PM
  2. Remy: Bitcoin Billionaire
    By CaptUSA in forum Bitcoin / Cryptocurrencies
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-03-2018, 05:11 AM
  3. Remy: Hallelujah
    By CaptUSA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 02:27 PM
  4. This Is CNN - Remy
    By CaptUSA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2016, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •