Thread: Cop kills cop during game of Russian Roulette

Cop kills cop during game of Russian Roulette

Police Officer Allegedly Killed By Fellow Officer During Game of Russian Roulette

by Colin Kalmbacher
    January 26th, 2019

A police officer in St. Louis was charged with involuntary manslaughter after allegedly shooting and killing a fellow officer during a game of Russian Roulette.

According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 29-year-old Officer Nathaniel R. Hendren was also charged with armed criminal action over the death of 24-year-old Officer Katlyn Alix. The two had allegedly been playing with various firearms before the fatal incident.

In the probable cause affidavit obtained by the outlet, Hendren allegedly said that he and Alix took turns firing a revolver at one another after all but one of the bullets had been removed and replaced. Hendren allegedly spun the cylinder and squeezed the trigger first but nothing happened.

Then it was Alix’s turn.

According to court records, Alix took the gun and pointed it at Hendren before squeezing the trigger. Again, nothing happened. On Hendren’s second go-round, he allegedly pointed the gun at his fellow officer and squeezed–striking Alix in the chest and killing her.

Hendren was on-duty at the time of the incident and was joined by his partner who as of yet has not been named. But instead of patrolling their beats, the two were allegedly hanging out at Hendren’s apartment–two miles away from where they were supposed to be patrolling. Law enforcement sources cited by the Dispatch noted that this was in violation of the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Manual.

read more:
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/police...sian-roulette/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing new here. A certain breed of cops have long loved Russian Roulette. Though it is different that they pointed the guns at each other instead of their own empty heads. That's nice, though. It guarantees the survivor goes to prison.

'Involuntary' manslaughter is a joke. That said, a cop that spends his time on duty off the street not hassling the public should probably get a medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nothing new here. A certain breed of cops have long loved Russian Roulette. Though it is different that they pointed the guns at each other instead of their own empty heads. That's nice, though. It guarantees the survivor goes to prison.

'Involuntary' manslaughter is a joke. That said, a cop that spends his time on duty off the street not hassling the public should probably get a medal.
    I fully support medals for all police that play Russian Roulette.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

Russian collusion - its spreading to law enforcement everywhere (top down).

Somebody hit the reset button.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

The official story is suspect. Doesn’t sound quite accurate.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Police never lie.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well...

Hendren allegedly said that he and Alix took turns firing a revolver at one another after all but one of the bullets had been removed and replaced. Hendren allegedly spun the cylinder and squeezed the trigger first but nothing happened.
    ...I suppose the revolver which had at all six bullets in it (according to a literal reading of this rather curious grammar) could have had a defective firing pin. I'm sure removing five bullets and putting them all back doesn't explain why it didn't fire.
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Police never lie.
    Deja vu.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are will now be '' 'gone' after'' .
    Criticize Cops Go To Jail , or we come and kill you, cause,
    cause, well we need no reason to do a Home Invasion, even
    though every cop in the world knows that they are breaking
    their oaths of office, they are not fit for duty.
    Oh sht , the list........

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    You are will now be '' 'gone' after'' .
    Criticize Cops Go To Jail , or we come and kill you, cause,
    cause, well we need no reason to do a Home Invasion, even
    though every cop in the world knows that they are breaking
    their oaths of office, they are not fit for duty.
    Oh sht , the list........
    Go to jail?

They don't replace their proper uniforms with black tee shirts that only have proper ID on the back and perform no-knock SWAT raids to take people to jail.

Cheaper to give you lead poisoning.

So she was married, but she was over at this other cops apartment after midnight? Yeah, this is not adding up. Something else is going on.

ST. LOUIS – Judge David Roither said he had a problem with defense attorneys calling Officer Nathanial Hendren’s fatal shooting of Officer Katlyn Alix an accident.

The judge pointed to the suspect's military and police training and said Officer Hendren knows, "You do not point a muzzle at anything you do not intend to shoot.”

Judge Roither listed what he believes were “intentional” acts as described in the probable cause statement.

“Unholstering the firearm – an intentional action. Loading it – intentional action. Reloading it – intentional action. Pointing it – intentional,” Roither said

Despite the judge’s strong words, Officer Hendren bonded out. The judge increased the bond to $100,000 but allowed him to post 10 percent to get out.

During the hearing, Katlyn Alix’s sister, Jessica Durbin, cried to the judge, ''My whole world is lost.” She added, “we need the truth.”

Officer Alix’s husband, St. Louis police Officer Anthony Meyer, also pleaded with the judge, asking him not to reduce Hendren’s bond.
    https://fox2now.com/2019/01/31/judge...e-intentional/

Not a single "news" article that I can find mentions a certain feature from Hendren's booking photo.

The "press" isn't very inquisitive, are they?
    "Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!" Zippyjuan

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Not a single "news" article that I can find mentions a certain feature from Hendren's booking photo.

The "press" isn't very inquisitive, are they?
    Update: "A booking photo shows him with a black eye. Sources told CBS affiliate KMOV-TV that Hendren was hospitalized for busting his head through a police cruiser's back window."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nathani...ed-in-mugshot/

He did it to himself.
    "Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!" Zippyjuan

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Go to jail?

They don't replace their proper uniforms with black tee shirts that only have proper ID on the back and perform no-knock SWAT raids to take people to jail.

Cheaper to give you lead poisoning.
    ha ahaaa, I know.

NOW!
    GO OUT THERE
    AND
    PROTECT
    AMERICANS!!!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Hendren was on-duty at the time of the incident and was joined by his partner who as of yet has not been named. But instead of patrolling their beats, the two were allegedly hanging out at Hendren’s apartment–two miles away from where they were supposed to be patrolling. Law enforcement sources cited by the Dispatch noted that this was in violation of the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Manual.
    LOL. That's nice.

But I can't help wondering - what does the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Manual have to say about playing Russian Roulette while on duty?
    "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." -- George Santayana (paraphrase)

Unfortunately, those who do learn from history are doomed to repeat it, too - because they unwisely imagine that what they've learned makes them clever enough to get away with it this time ...

MOFA - Make Orwell Fiction Again

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.