Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [TX-Trans Child Case] She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys

Exclamation [TX-Trans Child Case] She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys

Dad In Custody Battle With Ex-Wife Who Says 6-Year-Old Is A Transgender Girl: I Have To Watch The 'Sexual Abuse' Of My Son Every Day

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42917...-prestigiacomo

"Every single day you have to see your son sexually abused."

By AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO

January 31, 2019

Jeffrey Younger, a Texas father who is in a fierce custody battle with his ex-wife, is speaking out about his son James. The man’s ex-wife treats James, a 6-year-old biological boy, as a transgender girl named “Luna” and demands Younger does, too.

​"I want you to imagine having electronic communication with your son on FaceTime, and imagine that your ex-wife has dressed him as a drag queen to talk to you," Younger told Luke Macias during a podcast on Monday. "He has false eyelashes and makeup. His hair has got glitter in it. He's wearing a dress."

"Now imagine how you would feel seeing what I believe is actual sexual abuse — I believe this is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy,” the father continued.

As reported by The Daily Wire in November, court documents show that Younger’s son only dresses as a girl when he's with his mother, who calls the boy by his trans name and has even enrolled James as “Luna” in school. According to Younger, however, James consistently chooses to wear boy's clothes, "violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home," and identifies as a boy whenever he is around him.

James' mother has accused Younger of child abuse in their divorce proceedings "for not affirming James as transgender" and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights, reported The Federalist. The man’s ex is also seeking that Younger foot the bill for James’ visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include “chemical castration” in two years from now, when the child is just eight.

The boy, according to Younger, has already been fully “socially transitioned.”

“[James] wears a dress at her (his ex-wife’s) home; he has a new made-up name, Luna – it appears in the court filings. He goes to school; the teachers call him ‘Luna.’ He uses the girl’s bathroom at school. All of his authority figures – his mother, his teacher, the librarian at school, the police officer at school, the principal at school – tell him he’s a girl. I’m the only authority figure in his life that tells him the truth; that he’s actually a boy,” Younger said during his appearance on “The Luke Macias Show.”

The father noted that, in his opinion, he witnessed that his wife “was only giving [James] love and affection when he was acting like a girl.” She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys, Younger added.

"Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm," the Texas father continued, "because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That's what it's like."

"They're asking me to affirm a delusion," he added.

According to The Blaze, Younger and his ex-wife are currently in a “custody evaluation period.”

To listen to the full podcast, click here.

To help Mr. Younger financially, click here.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poor kid. If this sh1t continues I see suicide in the very near future.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

This madness will lead to bloodshed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"Family courts" are evil...

insane

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Poor kid.

What absolutely stymies me is, how does a man go from
    "This looks like an ideal female to pledge the rest of my life to for the explicit purpose of rearing children"
    to
    "This woman is the 180 degree polar opposite of everything I expected"
    within 6 years.

This happens over and over again, and not just in the realm of transgenderism.
    Are so many men just really that bad at picking mates?
    Are so many women just that good at concealing their true selves?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    "This looks like an ideal female to pledge the rest of my life to for the explicit purpose of rearing children"
    to
    within 6 years.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fisharmor again."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with the father. This child is 6 yrs. old. 6yr olds may pretend to be a tiger or a super hero. But, adults, sane adults, don't allow these fantasies to dominate their entire existence. "Yes, Johnny, you may play at being a tiger when at home. But, when you go to school you will be little Johnny. You will conduct yourself as a young man." This 6 yr old didn't come up with the idea of being a "Luna" all on his own. He is the product of an insane mother.

to
    within 6 years.

The latter.

"Men Marry Women with the Hope They Will Never Change. Women Marry Men with the Hope They Will Change"
    Last edited by Danke; 02-01-2019 at 09:06 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The latter.

"Men Marry Women with the Hope They Will Never Change. Women Marry Men with the Hope They Will Change"
    Well, my advice to young men is this:
    You will need to change, but it has to be bilateral.
    Put your foot down at least twice when you're still dating.
    Make it clear that you're not going to be pushed around. Make demands of your woman.
    Not sexual stuff, that's just weird. It can be little things, but women need boundaries.
    You will need to do this for the next several decades. If you don't do it early, it won't be possible later.
    If she balks, you walk.

As an example, I think I finally got through recently that I DO NOT WANT ANY VINEGAR SPRAYED IN MY $#@!ING BATHROOM.
    You know what I want to smell when I'm washing my face? Salad dressing. NOT.
    Windex is cheap. Be a crunchy earth-loving hippie somewhere else and stop coating the place where I clean myself with $#@!ing food.
    ETA I got a twofer on that one because my adolescent daughter was picking up on that and doing it too, and she also got told to cut the $#@!. So I'm grooming a future wife there. You're welcome.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Make it clear that you're not going to be pushed around. Make demands of your woman.
    Not sexual stuff, that's just weird. It can be little things, but women need boundaries.
    You will need to do this for the next several decades. If you don't do it early, it won't be possible later.
    If she balks, you walk.

As an example, I think I finally got through recently that I DO NOT WANT ANY VINEGAR SPRAYED IN MY $#@!ING BATHROOM.
    Windex is cheap. Be a crunchy earth-loving hippie somewhere else and stop coating the place where I clean myself with $#@!ing food.
    ETA I got a twofer on that one because my adolescent daughter was picking up on that and doing it too, and she also got told to cut the $#@!. So I'm grooming a future wife there. You're welcome.
    Well, ok. But I think maybe I'm too old for your daughter.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I agree with the father. This child is 6 yrs. old. 6yr olds may pretend to be a tiger or a super hero. But, adults, sane adults, don't allow these fantasies to dominate their entire existence. "Yes, Johnny, you may play at being a tiger when at home. But, when you go to school you will be little Johnny. You will conduct yourself as a young man." This 6 yr old didn't come up with the idea of being a "Luna" all on his own. He is the product of an insane mother.
    Unfortunately that insanity has spread like cancer, by design.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, ok. But I think maybe I'm too old for your daughter.
    I'm not.

(well, maybe currently, but not once she is of marrying age)
    Last edited by dannno; 02-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Poor kid. Nothing good ever comes out of family courts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The question for the forum folks is, advocating less/no government interference in private family matters, what would be the solution?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The question for the forum folks is, advocating less/no government interference in private family matters, what would be the solution?
    Pretty simple.

Society should be disgusted by the mother's actions and shun her, while giving the father praise for standing up for his son.

The reason this is happening is because society is praising tranny weirdos and shunning men for being men.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Close government schools

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Pretty simple.

Society should be disgusted by the mother's actions and shun her, while giving the father praise for standing up for his son.

The reason this is happening is because society is praising tranny weirdos and shunning men for being men.
    And that.

This is NOT something a healthy and "normal" society should have "pride" in:

The mother should be thrown into prison for life no exceptions.

Both.

If she balks, you walk.

Like leftists, they wear you down, to the point where you don't give a $#@! anymore and just want peace and quiet and to be left the $#@! alone.

Yeah, whatever, do what you want, like a petulant child, you'll do it anyways, regardless of what I say.

Pretty simple.

"Society" makes up government. I am asking for a solution in regard to "personal family issues" without outside interference, and that abides by Natural Rights, NAP.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Close government schools
    Oh man... That would solve all sorts of problems!

These types of situations used to be confined to Florida. Texas, me disappoint.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"Society" makes up government. I am asking for a solution in regard to "personal family issues" without outside interference, and that abides by Natural Rights, NAP.
    How about - "$#@! happens"?? Crazy isn't new. The only thing new is that people now get an ego-boost from embracing crazy. It makes them feel better about themselves and higher on the pedestal than someone who refuses to embrace it. That ego-boost is addictive.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

You can have a society without government...

But ya, if a lady was doing that to her son and I owned a hotel or apartment complex, I wouldn't rent to her. If the father came in, I would.

It's a lot more than economic pressure, though.. I think if you re-read my last post it might make more sense.
    Last edited by dannno; 02-01-2019 at 11:31 AM.

You can have a society without government...

But ya, if a lady was doing that to her son and I owned a hotel or apartment complex, I wouldn't rent to her. If the father came in, I would.
    Haha yeah, good answer being on the outside looking in.

Specifically, what would you as the father do when the mother who is part of the family structure refused to stop what she was doing?

Haha yeah, good answer being on the outside looking in.

Specifically, what would you as the father do when the mother who is part of the family structure refused to stop what she was doing?
    I think the father would have put a stop to this a long time ago if it wasn't for the family court system.

I think the father would have put a stop to this a long time ago if it wasn't for the family court system.
    HOW, while abiding by Natural Rights and NAP?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast