Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [TX-Trans Child Case] She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys

The judge who ruled to grant joint conservatorship to the two parents fighting over the “gender” of their seven-year-old son was recused from the case today, at the orders of another judge. Judge Tena Callahan, a retired district court judge, recused Judge Kim Cooks of the 255th Dallas District Court from the James Younger case. Judge Cooks will not hear the motion Dr. Anne Georgulas filed to uphold the jury’s original decision, which was in Georgulas’ favor.

More at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...taken-off-case
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The judge who ruled to grant joint conservatorship to the two parents fighting over the “gender” of their seven-year-old son was recused from the case today, at the orders of another judge. Judge Tena Callahan, a retired district court judge, recused Judge Kim Cooks of the 255th Dallas District Court from the James Younger case. Judge Cooks will not hear the motion Dr. Anne Georgulas filed to uphold the jury’s original decision, which was in Georgulas’ favor.

More at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...taken-off-case
    Someone just needs to shoot the $#@! and end this bull$#@!.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Someone just needs to shoot the $#@! and end this bull$#@!.
    Which one?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which one?
    Good point.

A Dallas, Texas judge denied the appeal of Dr. Anne Georgulas to reinstate an October ruling that would have given her the power to transition her 7-year-old son’s gender into a girl against his father’s wishes.
    The case of James Younger gained national attention after James’ father Jeffery Younger waged a campaign over social media to save his son. The judge ruled that both parents will have a say in medical decisions for their son, which may prevent the gender transition planned by his mother.
    Georgulas had challenged the ruling that was made by Judge Kim Cooks last year to give both parents joint decision-making abilities regarding their son. Judge Mary Brown rebuked her request, and Cooks’ ruling is now an official order. Georgulas’ lawyer said she would attempt another motion to make a new trial to give her client control over James.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother...ims-is-a-girl/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good...keep that toxic broad far away from that little boy.

Georgulas’ lawyer said she would attempt another motion to make a new trial to give her client control over James.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother...ims-is-a-girl/
    Of course she will keep trying. She really, really wants the television show and book deal she can get if she can transition the kid.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quite frankly I hope this boy cuts off all ties with his mother and never speaks to her again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Judge Reverses ‘Save James’ Ruling, Forces Father to Finance 8-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tragic-judge-reverses-save-james-ruling-forces-father-to-finance-8-year-old-sons-gender-transition/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Judge Reverses ‘Save James’ Ruling, Forces Father to Finance 8-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tragic-judge-reverses-save-james-ruling-forces-father-to-finance-8-year-old-sons-gender-transition/
    Sick motherfuckers!

May they rot in hell.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tragic...er-transition/
    This is some absolute $#@!ing bull$#@!. Looks like I'll be wishing some serious illnesses on this judge.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'm told I must be patient.

I'm told I must bide my time.

I'm told that there is a day soon coming where patriots will rise up in righteous anger and throw off the chains of oppressors that hand down rulings like this.

I'm told Jesus will be here soon, and straighten everything out.

And here we all sit while we watch a young, healthy, happy young white boy be castrated in front of our eyes to satisfy wokeness.

And kid ourselves into thinking that these demons will not line us up at the mass grave, once they obtain enough power.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-13-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Court axes ‘Save James’ ruling, mom who wants gender ‘transition’ for 8-yr-old regains decision rights

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...ecision-rights

The order, issued without a proper hearing, allows mother Anne Georgulas power over her son James' medical decisions – and apparently forces James' father to pay for pro-trans counseling that costs $5,000 a month.

August 12, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Yesterday, a Dallas judge took away Jeffrey Younger’s say in his son James’ medical, psychological, and psychiatric care, giving that power to James’ mother, who wants to “transition” him into a “girl.” After receiving national attention in October 2019, the bitter parental dispute had ultimately resulted in both parents getting a say in decisions regarding James and his twin, Jude; this ruling effectively reverses that.

James Younger’s mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will now be able to enroll the eight-year-old in school as a “girl” named “Luna” and subject him to transgender medical procedures.

Texas Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Greg Abbott, Attorney General Ken Paxton, and many others commented on the case last year as the #SaveJamesYounger hashtag blew up on Twitter.

Yesterday’s ruling effectively reverses Judge Kim Cooks’ October order. After almost a week in court, in October Cooks had granted both parents, Mr. Younger and his ex-wife Dr. Georgulas, a say in medical, psychological, and psychiatric decisions for James and Jude. If the parents could not agree, a court-appointed parenting coordinator would be the tie-breaker. Now, Georgulas – who supports subjecting James to a gender “transition” – will be in charge of those decisions. Georgulas is not even James and Jude’s biological mother; she and her now-ex-husband used an egg donor to conceive the boys via in-vitro fertilization.

James is on the right.

I'm told I must be patient.

I'm told I must bide my time.

I'm told that there is a day soon coming where patriots will rise up in righteous anger and throw off the chains of oppressors that hand down rulings like this.

I'm told Jesus will be here soon, and straighten everything out.

And here we all sit while we watch a young, healthy, happy young white boy be castrated in front of our eyes to satisfy wokeness.

And kid ourselves into thinking that these demons will not line us up at the mass grave, once they obtain enough power.
    Court axes ‘Save James’ ruling, mom who wants gender ‘transition’ for 8-yr-old regains decision rights

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...ecision-rights

The order, issued without a proper hearing, allows mother Anne Georgulas power over her son James' medical decisions – and apparently forces James' father to pay for pro-trans counseling that costs $5,000 a month.

August 12, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Yesterday, a Dallas judge took away Jeffrey Younger’s say in his son James’ medical, psychological, and psychiatric care, giving that power to James’ mother, who wants to “transition” him into a “girl.” After receiving national attention in October 2019, the bitter parental dispute had ultimately resulted in both parents getting a say in decisions regarding James and his twin, Jude; this ruling effectively reverses that.

James Younger’s mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, will now be able to enroll the eight-year-old in school as a “girl” named “Luna” and subject him to transgender medical procedures.

Texas Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Greg Abbott, Attorney General Ken Paxton, and many others commented on the case last year as the #SaveJamesYounger hashtag blew up on Twitter.

Yesterday’s ruling effectively reverses Judge Kim Cooks’ October order. After almost a week in court, in October Cooks had granted both parents, Mr. Younger and his ex-wife Dr. Georgulas, a say in medical, psychological, and psychiatric decisions for James and Jude. If the parents could not agree, a court-appointed parenting coordinator would be the tie-breaker. Now, Georgulas – who supports subjecting James to a gender “transition” – will be in charge of those decisions. Georgulas is not even James and Jude’s biological mother; she and her now-ex-husband used an egg donor to conceive the boys via in-vitro fertilization.
    I don't know what to do that wouldn't make things worse.

But I doubt this is the last word on the subject, big names were getting involved in this case before and they probably will again.

And there is this:

According to the “Save James” Facebook page, there is “a special evidentiary hearing is scheduled for September,” to review the current orders.

More at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...ecision-rights

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't know what to do that wouldn't make things worse.
    Our enemies riot and burn and kill in the streets.

They surround their target's homes and businesses and families and threaten them with arson and death.

They stop at nothing, nothing is sacred, nothing is off limits, nothing is out of bounds.

And their demands get met.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-13-2020 at 10:44 PM.

Our enemies riot and burn and kill in the streets.

They surround their target's homes and businesses.

They stop at nothing, nothing is sacred, nothing is off limits, nothing is out of bounds.

And their demands get met.
    And we would be used as evidence of the evils of whiteness and be shot down like dogs followed by a general crackdown on racism and homophobia.

We don't own the media and the bureaucracy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And we would be used as evidence of the evils of whiteness and be shot down like dogs followed by a general crackdown on racism and homophobia.

So, shoot them back.

We number in the millions.

We have hundreds of millions of weapons.

We have trillions of rounds of ammo.

Shoot the $#@!ers back.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, shoot them back.

We number in the millions.

We have hundreds of millions of weapons.

We have trillions of rounds of ammo.

Shoot the $#@!ers back.
    I understand the theory, it's the application that is the problem.
    The herd has to be on your side, not necessarily enough to join in the shooting but enough to clap at least.
    And most important are the cops and soldiers, you need them to stand down or join you.

The founding fathers had control of colonial and local governments and militias, we do not.

Timing will be everything if it comes to that and I do not believe the time is right yet.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 08-13-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I know what you're saying is true...this story just chaps my ass much worse than many others.

A grown man who is innocent and being run through the system's wringer is one thing.

But this little boy is going to end up chemically and physically castrated at the hands of an insane "mother" and a misandrist court system and the best any of us can do is sign some petition...

A healthy society would never permit this.

I know what you're saying is true...this story just chaps my ass much worse than many others.

A grown man who is innocent and being run through the system's wringer is one thing.

But this little boy is going to end up chemically and physically castrated at the hands of an insane "mother" and a misandrist court system and the best any of us can do is sign some petition...

A healthy society would never permit this.
    I understand and agree 100%.

I would be worried if someone didn't feel the way we do.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Texas School Sides with Mother Pushing Son James to Be Transgender ‘Luna’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...l-says-report/

Neil Munro 18 Aug 2020

The eight-year-old boy caught in a bitter Texas divorce will be treated as a girl by his local school during the 2020-2021 school year, says the Facebook page operated by supporters of his father.

James Younger is being treated as a boy by his father, Jeff Younger, and as a girl named Luna by his mother, Anne Georgulas.

But the boy’s twin brother, Jude, is still being treated as a boy by his mother.

“It has come to our attention that despite being told that the school for the boys would go by whatever James wished to be called; the school still affirmed him as a girl,” according to the “Save James” Facebook page.

To preserve privacy, Breitbart News does not post photographs of the children.

The Facebook page is vague, in part, because the father is under a gag order from the judge overseeing the divorce. The page continues:

This affects Jude too as he now has to live the lie once again as he watches his brother get socially destroyed. We can only speculate that it was Anne’s doing. She as tried every step of the way to dismantle Jame’s image as her son. As per the hearing last year, we heard testimony that the teachers were going along with whatever Anne desired. This is grave as any push back from the boys results in Anne’s wrath. We can only pray for the boys’ courage and strength to truly stand up for themselves.

“Jude very much knows that James wants to be a boy, but he has to tread very lightly.” because of mother’s claim that James is a girl, said a source close to the family.

This month, Judge Mary Brown of Dallas County Court reversed the October ruling of another judge and granted the mother’s request to have sole control over James’s sexual identity.

Breitbart News reported August 13:

In October 2019, Jeffrey Younger shared a video on social media of his son at three years of age telling his father, “Mommy tells me I’m a girl.”

A jury in Dallas decided against Younger’s attempt to prevent his ex-wife from starting their son on puberty blockers. A consensus of 11 of 12 jurors decided the joint managing conservatorship over James and his twin brother Jude should be replaced by sole management by Georgulas.

The battle between Younger and Georgulas intensified last year when James’s mother threatened Younger with a child abuse charge because he would not affirm their son is a transgender child.

Georgulas petitioned to modify the parent-child relationship while referring to James as a “gender expansive or transgender child” who “by choice, now goes by the name Luna.”

James’s mother reportedly sought to terminate Younger’s parental rights because James behaved as a boy when he was with his father. Georgulas also wanted Younger to pay for their son’s counseling with a therapist who would affirm his transgender identity and his transgender medical interventions.

The court prohibited Younger from dressing James as a boy or from sharing faith-based or biologically-based scientific teachings on sexuality, even though family friends who have observed James when he is in his father’s care reportedly affirm he dresses and behaves as a boy by his own choosing.

The case is reportedly just one of several cases where divorced parents disagree over transgender claims.

It also highlights the growing number of claims that children are being pushed into transgender status by parents who wanted a child of the opposite sex, or who prefer transgender children to likely gay or lesbian children.

In the US particularly, there's a cult-like movement of parents, egging each other on to identify their very young offspring as trans. They congregate online in their thousands.

But let's be clear: Without "affirmative" gender therapists, these parents wouldn't be doing this. https://t.co/kBDgjNTG8k

— 4thWaveNow (@4th_WaveNow) August 9, 2020

Kid will probably commit suicide someday.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Both of 'em, this kid is 1/2 of a pair of twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    If we're lucky maybe he'll shoot his psychotic mother instead.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The question for the forum folks is, advocating less/no government interference in private family matters, what would be the solution?
    "Society" makes up government. I am asking for a solution in regard to "personal family issues" without outside interference, and that abides by Natural Rights, NAP.
    Specifically, what would you as the father do when the mother who is part of the family structure refused to stop what she was doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think the father would have put a stop to this a long time ago if it wasn't for the family court system.
    HOW, while abiding by Natural Rights and NAP?
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Is the mother abiding by NAP? What is an individuals allowed response when another does not abide by NAP?
    What's the solution? I'm all ears.
    I advocate for the NAP - but when it comes to problems like this, it is futile to interrogate the NAP in order to arrive at a dispositive "solution." Doing so can only lead into tall weeds - or twisty-turny culs-de-sac. The NAP has no answer to questions such as "How can we prevent situations like this?" or "What is a parent to do in this kind of situation?" When presented with such queries, the NAP can only shrug and say, "Damned if I know. Whattaya askin' me for ... ?" (But this is a feature, not a bug ...)

The "problem" (and I use quotes here because it is actually not a problem) is that the NAP is reactive, not preemptive [1]. The NAP is properly applied, not as a razor for preemptively deciding beforehand what is or is not to be done, but rather as a razor for reactively deciding afterwards whether any degree of retaliatory force may be legitimately applied in response to some act or event which has already occurred.

Even in a hypothetical NAP-based polity, the vast majority of people living in that polity would not be intellectual Rothbardians, constantly parsing out what to do (or not do) by holding the NAP in the forefront of their minds while deciding how to act, and then acting only on the basis of those NAP-derived decisions. Human beings just don't behave that way. They are, generally, reciprocal altruists who will more or less accede to the validity of the notion of "don't hurt other people, and don't take their stuff" [2]. But there are myriad circumstances under which even conscientiously good people will initiate force or violence [3]. Any ethical system that does not acknowledge and allow for this fact is doomed to fail.

God said, "Take what you want - and pay for it." That's an old Spanish proverb. It is also the only really practicable way of applying the NAP (or any other "thou shalt [not]" kind of dictum, for that matter). In other words, the NAP should not be primarily[4] employed as a dispositive, before-the-act way of decreeing "do this" (or "do it this way") or "don't do that" (or "don't do it that way"). That's not what the NAP is really for. Instead: The NAP said, "Do what you want - and [if you initiate force, you may in turn be forced to] pay for it."

[1] A useful way of thinking about this is that, just like the U.S. Constitution, the NAP cannot enforce itself. Thus, in order to remain attached to reality, we should avoid all considerations involving any assumption that the NAP must be (or will have been) applied beforehand.

[2] Of course, there are exceptions to this. Sociopaths and psychopaths, for example, are aware of the "don't hurt or steal" rule, but won't hesitate to break it when it serves their purposes and they think they can get away with it. And politicians and ideologues often bypass the "don't hurt or steal" rule (or pervert it into something else) by exploiting peoples' sympathies and/or material self-interests (as when they simultaneously promote and excuse their depredations by declaring that "it's for the children").

[3] Examples of this include some of the scenarios that perennially arise in libertarian discussion, such as "breaking into a cabin you don't own because you are starving and/or freezing to death in the woods" or "stealing medicine under exigent circumstances in order to save your child's life."

[4] It can be secondarily employed as a guide to action in this way - but that really just amounts to observing the default "don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" rule of thumb that everyone already understands anyway (regardless of whether they actually obey it).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-20-2020 at 01:11 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Court orders ‘Save James’ boy to stay with mother who says he’s a girl, gives father limited visitation

https://www.christianpost.com/news/j...its-judge.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The solution:

SOON!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The solution:

SOON!
    Horse$#@!.

Oppressed people for thousands of years have prayed for divine intervention against their oppressors.

Some have been righteous, others have not, but in every case, God lifted not a finger to save them.

Last edited by ClaytonB; 08-06-2021 at 08:01 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast