Thread: Deep State At War: Intel Chiefs Slam Trump Before Senate

Deep State At War: Intel Chiefs Slam Trump Before Senate

Deep State At War: Intel Chiefs Slam Trump Before Senate

Appearing before the Senate, US intelligence community heads undermined each of President Trump's foreign policy positions and warned that foreign "enemies" would likely interfere in the 2020 elections. The Deep State, neocons, and the liberal #resistance all line up against peace and freedom.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "If we can discredit Trump..." If fact, then Trump is not part of NWO and should have our support, our normative ideals notwithstanding.

Fully agree that you to not want coordination between intelligence agencies. It's the worst thing you can do.

Not sure Russia is a threat, but China most definitely is, so anyone saying otherwise is a fool or is peddling. South China Sea is very hot these days and if it continues, there will be violence there between US and China.

Intelligence agencies ought not be allowed any positive action whatsoever. They should be passive gathering establishments whose only active work should be reporting. That CIA/NSA/DIA etc. mount operations is absurd on its face. Dangerously absurd.

As for industrial espionage, I cannot agree. China engages in it. We do very little of that because nobody else on the planet is innovating the way Americans do. We are probably responsible for 95% +/- of all significant innovation, worldwide.

COMING apart? It's come apart. We just have yet to acknowledge it. We're shot, but haven't yet realized it. Wait until it comes.

We have the critical mass to defend the principles of liberty. The problem is that those people, a vast plurality of them, don't really understand those principles.

Think of all the people who want to "defend the Constitution", yet still subscribe to the notion of having police. This is a problem.

We are such a mess, the all of us. How does anyone know what and whom to trust? Theye have succeeded beyond the most optimistic expectations, I suspect. I'd almost bet that even Theye are not quite believing that they have been able to secure the degree of confusion and deception that exists out there these days. The moment people wander from Mother Principle, they become as good as lost to truth. I'd say the vast majority are lost, regardless of stripe. Lefties are useful idiots and righties are lead down the garden path of false patriotism. The result is the same.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

"It’s just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill people’s fighting spirit." - Withur We

Pray for reset.