Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is it just me or are "they" actually getting skittish on this one?

That's not anywhere near the bombast and bull$#@! I'd expect hear from that idiot broad if she thought for one second some actual white raycississ did this.
    No, it's not just you. Their responses seem....measured.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol, cops post photo of people of interest.

after reviewing hours of video from dozens of cameras, that was the best they could come up with.
    basically the only people near the area he claims he was attacked at 2am on a Monday morning in the middle of a snowstorm.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 01-30-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

MAGA Country? I only know of the glorious Kekistan!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kind of his manager to be on the phone with the victim at 2am, hear him being attacked, yet not call the police for him?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

It's too much, but at least they paired it back a hair from the original story.

From The AP-
    War Hero Transexual Black Immigrant with Down Syndrome Attacked while solving World Hunger:

Witnesses on Twitter confirm the MAGA attack was perpetrated by Ghost of Adolf Hitler. Additional sources close to the situation and employed by Buzzfeed also confirm that Trump, in posession of Adolf's skull, used White Power Sorcery to raise him from the depths of South Carolina itself.

Impeachment proceedings are being demanded by all sensible people everywhere and have only been discouraged by Nazi Homophobic Cisgender Christians that everyone hates.

More news at 9:00

A woman who lives in Jussie Smollett's apartment building told cops she saw a suspicious man -- whom she said looked like a "redneck" -- loitering just outside the entrance to the building an hour and a half before Jussie says he was attacked.

The woman -- who asked us not to use her name -- tells TMZ, she walked out of the building at 12:30 AM Tuesday to take her dogs out and saw the man near the door, pacing between the parking garage and entrance, looking agitated and smoking a cigarette. She says, "He looked out of place." He was a white man with scruff on his face wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans that were too short, exposing "thick, grey hunting socks" with camel-colored dress shoes.

She says she noticed what looked like a rope, or a clothesline, protruding from the bottom of his sweatshirt, made of white and blue material.

She says he was staring at another man about 300 feet away, who was standing near another entrance to the building.

She says she got "creeped out" by the man, and after 5 minutes she retreated back into the building.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/31/jussi...ttack-chicago/

I know many a 'redneck,' none dress as she describes. Sounds like a metro-sexual Paul Bunyon wanna be.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-31-2019 at 11:08 AM.

The city with the most cameras in the country.... and no video of it the attack or after effects.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/31/jussi...ttack-chicago/

I know many a 'redneck,' none dress as she describes. Sounds like a metro-sexual Paul Bunyon wanna be.
    She has an amazing eye and memory for detail...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The woman -- who asked us not to use her name -- tells TMZ, she walked out of the building at 12:30 AM Tuesday to take her dogs out and saw the man near the door, pacing between the parking garage and entrance, looking agitated and smoking a cigarette. She says, "He looked out of place." He was a white man with scruff on his face wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and blue jeans that were too short, exposing "thick, grey hunting socks" with camel-colored dress shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    New pre-attack video out:

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    New pre-attack video out:

Lol! I knew it! It's been Jay and Silent Bob all along!

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The city with the most cameras in the country.... and no video of it the attack or after effects.
    Clearly, more cameras are needed ...

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The actor who claimed that he was the subject of an attack at the hands of supporters of President Donald J. Trump due to his race and sexual orientation is not cooperating with police to help them verify those facts.
    “Chicago police CONFIRM Jussie Smollett and his music manager, Brandon Moore, told detectives they were on the phone when Smollett was being attacked,” according to Rob Elgas of ABC. “However, detectives are unable to ‘independently verify’ the call occurred because Smollett refused to turn over his phone.”

However, detectives are unable to "independently verify" the call occurred because Smollett refused to turn over his phone.
    — Rob Elgas (@RobElgasABC7) January 31, 2019
    Many agree that Smollett would want to use any evidence at his disposal to prove that he was not fabricating his claims, especially since he is outwardly anti-Trump, which would provide a motive for him to fake such an attack.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/jussie...lleged-attack/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

From 2016...

Man admits to faking hate crime in Malden

https://www.bostonherald.com/2016/11...ime-in-malden/

By BRIAN DOWLING |
    PUBLISHED: November 18, 2016 at 12:00 am | UPDATED: November 17, 2018 at 12:00 am

In the latest case of a faked hate crime, a 20-year-old man has admitted he made it up when he told Malden cops he was harassed by two men proclaiming it’s “Trump country now.”

The man, whose name police have not released, had filed a complaint saying when he got off an MBTA bus near Broadway Square in Malden at 10 p.m. Tuesday, at least two white men approached him.

The men used a racial slur, made a reference to lynching and warned him this is Donald “Trump country now,” according to the report he gave police. He was able to get away from the men and hid before calling police, officials said.

Investigators prioritized resources for the suspected “hate crime” incident and re-interviewed the alleged victim.

“As a result, it has been determined that the story was completely fabricated,” Malden police Chief Kevin Molis said in a statement. “The alleged victim admitted that he had made up the entire story,” saying he wanted to “raise awareness about things that are going on around the country.”

Police informed the man of the legal consequences of filing a false police report and warned him of the potential damaging impact that they had on the local community.

Malden Mayor Gary Christenson said, “When I heard the story was fabricated, we were not surprised at all.”

Christenson said he was told about the incident in an email at 12:30 a.m. Wednesday and he reached out to Molis, who was working on it by 2:30 a.m.

“Our community reacted quickly, and 24 to 48 hours later, here we are feeling better about who we are and why we are one of the most diverse cities in the state,” Christenson said. “Residents like ours who are letting us know when they hear or see something like this, that is important to how a city like ours moves forward.”

News reports of claims of harassment and hateful graffiti by Trump supporters have abounded since the Nov. 8 election, but a number of high-profile cases have fallen apart. In Lafayette, La., a Muslim woman will be charged with filing a false report after she admitted to making up a story about two men — one in a Trump hat — robbing her of her wallet and her hijab head scarf. In Santa Monica, Calif., police said they could find no evidence an alleged beating of a gay man by Trump supporters had taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    “Chicago police CONFIRM Jussie Smollett and his music manager, Brandon Moore, told detectives they were on the phone when Smollett was being attacked,” according to Rob Elgas of ABC. “However, detectives are unable to ‘independently verify’ the call occurred because Smollett refused to turn over his phone.”
    Can't they find out if that phone call happened without him turning over his phone? Or is that just on TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Can't they find out if that phone call happened without him turning over his phone? Or is that just on TV?
    I suspect they would need a warrant.

I'm still confused by what is even being alleged with that, "This is MAGA country," quote.

Does anybody actually say that acronym out lout as a word like that and expect strangers to understand? How is it even pronounced? Is it like mah-guh?

I'm still confused by what is even being alleged with that, "This is MAGA country," quote.

Does anybody actually say that acronym out lout as a word like that and expect strangers to understand? How is it even pronounced? Is it like mah-guh?
    All I know is I sure hope these evil-doers are caught, just as you said, SuperMan.

Does anyone with a TV and stuff know: is this getting top-line coverage? Are they talking about it a lot?

https://twitter.com/RaferWeigel/stat...60453388017666

https://twitter.com/RaferWeigel/stat...87419080142849

"Making Gains"

Pardon our laughter, but no Special Ed, no we aren't:

• Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Friday detectives are "making gains" in their investigation of a report that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled slurs and put a noose around his neck in Streeterville early this week.

"We are making gains in the investigation and hopefully we’ll bring it to a successful resolution soon," Johnson told reporters at the Shakespeare District police station on the Northwest Side.

He did not provide details. "I don’t like to comment too much on it out of respect for the victim, as well as I don’t want to compromise the detectives’ investigation.’’

Well, that's just bull$#@!. Would you like to know what detectives are telling us?

• It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The "victim" is refusing all forms of cooperation, his "ear witness" isn't cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The "persons of interest" are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the "attack," not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a "hillbilly looking" character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.

And that's just from a couple of people working the case.
    Labels: un-$#@!ing-believable

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/20...ing-gains.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    https://twitter.com/RaferWeigel/stat...60453388017666

https://twitter.com/RaferWeigel/stat...87419080142849

"Making Gains"

Pardon our laughter, but no Special Ed, no we aren't:

• Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Friday detectives are "making gains" in their investigation of a report that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled slurs and put a noose around his neck in Streeterville early this week.

"We are making gains in the investigation and hopefully we’ll bring it to a successful resolution soon," Johnson told reporters at the Shakespeare District police station on the Northwest Side.

He did not provide details. "I don’t like to comment too much on it out of respect for the victim, as well as I don’t want to compromise the detectives’ investigation.’’

Well, that's just bull$#@!. Would you like to know what detectives are telling us?

• It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The "victim" is refusing all forms of cooperation, his "ear witness" isn't cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The "persons of interest" are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the "attack," not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a "hillbilly looking" character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.

And that's just from a couple of people working the case.
    Labels: un-$#@!ing-believable

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/20...ing-gains.html
    Pretty sure if he had broken ribs he would not have been able to have a singing performance.

Yes. I have a co-worker whose name is Magan, so I call her "Maw-gawn." People know what it means.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    Does anyone with a TV and stuff know: is this getting top-line coverage? Are they talking about it a lot?
    No, its not getting any real coverage on it. I watched CNN, Fox news and MSNBC for at least 8 hrs per day and I did not hear any coverage of the story. The youtube liberal channels like TYT, secular talk, jimmy dore, humanist report, Sam Seder etc have yet to even do a report on the story. Seems like they are all waiting for a real development before giving their 2 cents.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    No, its not getting any real coverage on it. I watched CNN, Fox news and MSNBC for at least 8 hrs per day and I did not hear any coverage of the story. The youtube liberal channels like TYT, secular talk, jimmy dore, humanist report, Sam Seder etc have yet to even do a report on the story. Seems like they are all waiting for a real development before giving their 2 cents.
    Pretty telling when even that mob keeps its mouth shut about a story that is, more and more, looking like utter bull$#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pretty telling when even that mob keeps its mouth shut about a story that is, more and more, looking like utter bull$#@!.
    TYT got burned really bad covering the "white man with blue eyes drive by shooting" story and I think this has made them really gun shy when it comes to these sort of stories. They got a lot of backlash and had to delete quite a few videos because of it. I think that group in particular (TYT network) won't be rushing to cover anymore of these race stories any time soon.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

What are the Black folks saying, tho?

All the black people on YouTube and Twitter are saying this is a hoax. Many are native Chicagoans.

They are saying this is a known party district he was is, and that almost certainly he was “cruising” — black lingo for gay hookup-seeking. They’re saying he found someone on Grindr who agreed to meet him at Subway, who then attacked him. Perhaps former “lover” (co-masturbator).

They would be be in the best position to know, so that’s probs the real stor.

it’s funny, they also are willing to openly mock the absurdities in the story, which are many. While the media is forced to go along and pretend to believe it.

A small sampling from the Black Community:

Follow-up from the same guy above:

“Sumbuddy he met on grindr. Jussie, ain’t no way you goin out der at sub-zero lookin for a **# sub, okay? And how would they recognize you because you’d be all bundled up. They can’t see you in no ##* cold, Jussie.”

“That’s about as believable as R. Kelly falling in love with a woman that’s 32 years old.”
    “You know gay and drama go hand in hand. I know it, yall know it, everybody know it.”

Is there a single normal black person supporting him? Any?

It does not appear that there are.

-"You just got your a$$ whooped, and bleach spilled all over you! What are you going to do now!?"

-"I'm going to subway!"

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Two more (b/c RPF 6 video limit)

Last edited by H_H; 02-04-2019 at 09:35 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/st...46660982579200

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Supporting Member
    Virgin Islands

Chicago Police Supt. Says Jussie Smollett ‘Will Be Held Accountable’ if He Made a False Report

https://pjmedia.com/trending/chicago...-false-report/

Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Tuesday that Empire actor Jussie Smollett is still being treated as a victim in the alleged MAGA hate crime attack, but if the investigation reveals that he made a false report, he will be held accountable.

#ChicagoPolice Supt Eddie Johnson says #JussieSmollett is still being treated as the victim in this case but if the investigation does reveal he made a false report he will be held accountable.
    — Rafer Weigel (@RaferWeigel) February 5, 2019

Single digit temperatures... -20 windchill

2am

he went out of site for 60 seconds, that's it

was never admitted to hospital, just checked over and released

will not give cops phones

-------

Police Report
    from that night

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ce-report.html
    If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast