Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    False flag alert.
    Swear to God , at a glance I thought you said;

False f a g ..........

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chicago is as far removed from making america great as is possible for any place in america not on the pacific or atlantic ocean . You have my personal guarantee and decades upon decades of experience .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    It is debunked.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/29/c...that-jussie-sm

OP should update the post
    Hang on now...he was attacked...it's now unclear by whom.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Damnit, far too quickly. This needs at least 24 hrs. in the sNewz cycle to get things really ginned up!
    I know...$#@!!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Sounds like a false flag attack.

Why not just update the headline with the original breitbart heading? Which was
    Because I like my headline better, which made it clear who you are supposed to hate.

And also because it was correct.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-29-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Put my damn headline back!!!

Updated at 7:30 p.m.: Chicago PD now tell me via email that "in the initial reports there was no mention of MAGA," but "when detectives follow[ed] up with him later in the day, he recalled the offender[s] making those comments and detectives completed a supplemental report." It would appear that earlier statements by the police were erroneous. I have changed the headline of this article to reflect new information, and await a statement from Smollett himself
    https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/29/c...that-jussie-sm

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Since I suggested that the headline be updated I think it only fair that I say AF should be able to have it put back the way it was.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Since I suggested that the headline be updated I think it only fair that I say AF should be able to have it put back the way it was.
    Thanks.

There's still time for this to take off, for all the self loathing whites and colored folks to get ginned up into a bloodthirsty, genocidal rage, before they find the actual guys who did it, which will most likely turn out to be some skinny white Marxist punks or nigggas from the 'hood.

n/m
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-29-2019 at 08:35 PM. Reason: already covered above
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Thank you mods.

Let's see how this plays out for a day or so and then modify if needed.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Put my damn headline back!!!
    This is ridiculous, the PD is now the victims spokesman... And to release erroneous details of an active investigation that doesn't help identify the purps...

TMZ is still trash, stating that the attackers were white males, when the police report states their faces and hands were covered so their gender and ethnicity were not determined. So what else did TMZ lie about?

I return to my original comment.... Chicago is maga Country??
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

This is ridiculous, the PD is now the victims spokesman... And to release erroneous details of an active investigation that doesn't help identify the purps...

TMZ is still trash, stating that the attackers were white males, when the police report states their faces and hands were covered so their gender and ethnicity were not determined. So what else did TMZ lie about?

I return to my original comment.... Chicago is maga Country??
    Of course it's trash, of course $#@!cago is not MAGA country...the narrative is ridiculous on the face of it.

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake"

If it would have been any more of a false flag, they would have to dress up like Indians and throw tea into the river in Chicago
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I had no idea who this dude is.

How many white 'MAGA country' individuals watch the 'fagggot ******' Empire show enough to recognize this actor in a Subway store?

And they carry around masks and gloves etc. in case they see a black gay guy.

Empires ratings are down, so hey, why not get a bunch of free press while enticing people to watch the failing show, hoping to get another Season from the publicity.... and then throw some MAGA hate in there to create some new fans.

He must be best buddies with Lemon.
    FJB

staged. I dont believe this $#@! anymore. Clinton would pay anyone to do this....its not that difficult to stage $#@! like this , when you know someone inside the gov brought the world trade towers down like a harry potter wizard and hid the truth for 18 years now in their chamber of secrets. Tom Riddle probably paid for this to happen

Now the actor is an "activist?" I really have come to hate that word.

Lol. 'Chicago is MAGA country.' Whoever beat this guy was lost as f'k.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chicago is maga Country???
    My thoughts exactly.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Eaaaasssssyyyyy...FISH ON!

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say they’ve reviewed hundreds of hours of footage from downtown surveillance cameras but haven’t found footage yet of the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.

The department said in a news release late Tuesday that detectives reviewed footage from privately-owned cameras near where Smollett says he was attacked and will broaden their search by reviewing footage from traffic cameras and public bus cameras.

Smollett told police he was walking downtown near the Chicago River at around 2 a.m. on Tuesday when two masked men hurled racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him, threw an “unknown substance” on him and put a rope around his neck.

The 36-year-old actor, who is black and gay and plays the gay character Jamal Lyon on the Fox television show, took himself to Northwestern Memorial Hospital for treatment.

“Empire” is shot in Chicago and is currently in production.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/polic...-empire-actor/

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now the actor is an "activist?" I really have come to hate that word.
    or the Actor is Acting..
    actively acting makes him an activist.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Eaaaasssssyyyyy...FISH ON!

Last edited by phill4paul; 01-30-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Actorvist

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...mpression=true

Police Reviewed Hundreds of Hours of Video and Found No Footage of Alleged Attack on Jussie Smollett

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago police say they’ve reviewed hundreds of hours of footage from downtown surveillance cameras but haven’t found footage yet of the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.

The department said in a news release late Tuesday that detectives reviewed footage from privately-owned cameras near where Smollett says he was attacked and will broaden their search by reviewing footage from traffic cameras and public bus cameras.

Smollett told police he was walking downtown near the Chicago River at around 2 a.m. on Tuesday when two masked men hurled racial and homophobic slurs at him, beat him, threw an “unknown substance” on him and put a rope around his neck.

The 36-year-old actor, who is black and gay and plays the gay character Jamal Lyon on the Fox television show, took himself to Northwestern Memorial Hospital for treatment.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    or the Actor is Acting..
    actively acting makes him an activist.
    Ha, ha; I never heard that one, Pete.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is a common playbook. They did the exact same thing with the tea party (before it was cooped by casual politics <merica_fk_yea> baby boomers).

They did the same thing during an obama rally - making gun owners rights a racism issue:

BTW - the man in that clip was black, and they deliberately cropped the video so you could not see his skin.

This video "clip" describes the ar15 as a "machine gun" - fking morons.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

There needs to be a reward to find these white Nazi racist MAGA shouting homophobes! Where’s Shaun King?

https://www.twitter.com/shaunking/st...58758713671680
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Maxine weighs in....

“I’m pleased that he’s doing okay. But we have to understand this is happening for a reason. Why all of a sudden do we have people unable to study while black, unable to mow a lawn while black, unable to have picnic while black, and being attacked?” Waters said. “It’s coming from the president of the United States. He’s dog whistling every day. He’s separating and dividing, and he’s basically emboldening those folks who feel this way.”

“When I heard about what had happened to Jussie, and I heard they put a rope around him, and they poured bleach on him and stuff, I was absolutely, very upset. So I’m feeling better that he’s okay, and I am looking forward to seeing him,” Waters concluded.
    https://ntknetwork.com/maxine-waters...ssie-smollett/

Is it just me or are "they" actually getting skittish on this one?

That's not anywhere near the bombast and bull$#@! I'd expect hear from that idiot broad if she thought for one second some actual white raycississ did this.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast