Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems those folks are so deep in false flag ops, they beleave what they are doing is real.

Looks like they believe they've been fooling everybody all the time.

So this broad goes traipsing around with ex-presidents, while her queeer brother, who makes $65,000 an hour acting, these are the people that are going to lecture some dirt poor Scots-Irish white man in West Virginia, desperately trying to fend off his meager coal digging or car building job from automation, Heathen Chinese or Invading Pablos, while living in a house trailer and watching his kids die from heroin grown under US protection, about "white privilege"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So this broad goes traipsing around with ex-presidents, while her queeer brother, who makes $65,000 an hour acting, these are the people that are going to lecture some dirt poor Scots-Irish white man in West Virginia, desperately trying to fend off his meager coal digging or car building job from automation, Heathen Chinese or Invading Pablos, while living in a house trailer and watching his kids die from heroin grown under US protection, about "white privilege"?
    The club has members of all colors, it makes manipulating people easier.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Where have you seen her before?

Yes, they are professionally oppressed.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Yes, they are professionally oppressed.

You have to admit it is not easy to find an oppressed person in the most prosperous country on this planet.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Is falsifying a hate crime a hate crime?
    Reading your comment and reflecting, I think that is a valid question. As much as I hate tagging “hate crime” on a crime just to appease SJW and PC crowds, I would love to see the system charge this as a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Reading your comment and reflecting, I think that is a valid question. As much as I hate tagging “hate crime” on a crime just to appease SJW and PC crowds, I would love to see the system charge this as a hate crime.
    Mine as well just call it, Social Terrorism.

Something that would have affected millions of people from both sides, forever... and could have even influenced a Presidential Election... hmmmm......
    FJB

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Mine as well just call it, Social Terrorism.

Something that would have affected millions of people from both sides, forever... and could have even influenced a Presidential Election... hmmmm......
    There is even a Russian connection, Smollett's father was Russian:

Late Smollett Sr., a cable splicer, lost his battle with cancer. Migrated from Russia and Poland to the United States, Joel Smollett was the father of four sons and two daughters.

All of them are American actors, producers and musicians famous from the name Jussie, Jake, Jazz, Jocqui, JoJo and Jurnee Smollett.
    More at: http://superbhub.com/entertainment/j...six-kids-dead/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There is even a Russian connection, Smollett's father was Russian:

More at: http://superbhub.com/entertainment/j...six-kids-dead/
    $100 says not just Russian, but jewish Russian.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    $100 says not just Russian, but jewish Russian.
    From Swords link:

Born on October 8, 1956, Joel Smollett Sr. was Jewish and had American nationality. He married loving wife Janet Smollett and had six children of their own. The couple was having a great relationship with each other and kids.

But, their relationship came to an end after the death of the family head. It was a huge loss for the Smollett kids as Joel was a great inspiration to them.

Empire star Jussie Smollett shared his photo of childhood with his father on his official Instagram profile, the day after his demise.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

So, two Nigerian migrants take part in an elaborate staged hoax designed to smear and defame millions of white people across the country, while the whole nation is knee deep in racial gasoline, and colored people are still the victim after these guys ran around in a powder magazine with blowtorches.

And the media wonders why they are hated...

Brothers In Jussie Smollett Incident Have ‘Tremendous Regret,’ Their Attorney Says

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...thers-chicago/

February 28, 2019 at 9:54 pm

CHICAGO (CBS) — The brothers who say “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett hired them to fake a hate crime attack are speaking out through their attorneys.

Ola and Abel Osundairo claim Smollett paid them $3,500 to stage an attack on the actor outside his Streeterville apartment building last month.

The two were captured in surveillance video purchasing a red hat and ski masks.

Smollett claimed he was assaulted by two men wearing red MAGA hats and using a rope and bleach.

Their attorney released the following statement to CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar Thursday night.

“My clients have tremendous regret over their involvement in this situation, and they understand how it has impacted people across the nation, particularly minority communities and especially those who have been victims of hate crimes themselves.”

Smollett was released from the Cook County Jail last week after posting bond. He is charged with a felony for filing a false police report.

He is due back in court March 14.

“My clients have tremendous regret over their involvement in this situation, and they understand how it has impacted people across the nation, particularly minority communities and especially those who have been victims of hate crimes themselves.”
    Had white MAGA supporters been in the wrong place at the wrong time this could have turned sideways for them. And Smollett would have pressed charges and no $#@!s been given.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Had white MAGA supporters been in the wrong place at the wrong time this could have turned sideways for them. And Smollett would have pressed charges and no $#@!s been given.
    Yup, exactly.

Which would have been a death sentence after getting thrown into prison on those charges.

Here is a video of the rehearsal
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hS4PkrZGID0

ETA for some reason I can't upload videos from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Here is a video of the rehearsal
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hS4PkrZGID0

ETA for some reason I can't upload videos from my phone.

So, two Nigerian migrants take part in an elaborate staged hoax designed to smear and defame millions of white people across the country, while the whole nation is knee deep in racial gasoline, and colored people are still the victim after these guys ran around in a powder magazine with blowtorches.

And the media wonders why they are hated...

Brothers In Jussie Smollett Incident Have ‘Tremendous Regret,’ Their Attorney Says

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02...thers-chicago/

February 28, 2019 at 9:54 pm

CHICAGO (CBS) — The brothers who say “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett hired them to fake a hate crime attack are speaking out through their attorneys.

Ola and Abel Osundairo claim Smollett paid them $3,500 to stage an attack on the actor outside his Streeterville apartment building last month.

The two were captured in surveillance video purchasing a red hat and ski masks.

Smollett claimed he was assaulted by two men wearing red MAGA hats and using a rope and bleach.

Their attorney released the following statement to CBS 2’s Charlie De Mar Thursday night.

Smollett was released from the Cook County Jail last week after posting bond. He is charged with a felony for filing a false police report.

He is due back in court March 14.
    Well, do u have any evidence that they are Nigerian migrants? Last I heard, they were born and raised in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Well, do u have any evidence that they are Nigerian migrants? Last I heard, they were born and raised in Chicago.
    They look like they are from Nigeria to me.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    They look like they are from Nigeria to me.
    I have heard some people say they all look very similar or alike or something like that.

Jussie Smollett has bigger issues than just an untreated drug problem and a single count of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.
    A Cook County, IL grand jury has just returned a 16-count true bill of charges against the Empire star in connection with a hate crime hoax he allegedly staged in late January, as first reported by CWB Chicago and confirmed by CBS 2.The new charges each carry a potential sentence up to four years in prison if convicted, according to CWB.

Smollett was charged in February with a single count of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report, however today's announcement puts him in significantly greater legal jeopardy.
    The grand jury's true bill states that Smollett lied about the attack to two separate police officers--the beat cop who took his initial report and a detective who conducted a follow-up interview the same day.
    In one set of charges, the grand jury found that Smollet filed a false police report around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29th in which he told an officer that he was attacked near 341 East Lower North Water Street by two unknown men who were dressed in black and one of whom wore a ski mask. The jury further found that Smollett told the original officer that the attackers called him racial and homophobic slurs and struck him in the face with their hands. The police report connected to these charges also indicate that Smollett claimed that a noose had been placed around his neck and a "chemical" had been poured on him.
    The second set of charges returned by the grand jury involves Smollett's alleged false reporting of the incident to a police detective later the same day. Additional details that Smollett apparently included in the second interview include: the men approached him from behind, Smollett fought back, and all three men fell to the ground where Smollett said he was kicked in the back and felt someone pulling on his neck. During this interview, Smollett also told the officer that one offender was a white male wearing a black mask with an open area around the eyes that exposed the attacker's skin, the grand jury found. -CWB Chicago
    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ate-crime-hoax

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nigerian anchor babies, born here, you're right.

Jussie Smollett has bigger issues than just an untreated drug problem and a single count of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report.
    A Cook County, IL grand jury has just returned a 16-count true bill of charges against the Empire star in connection with a hate crime hoax he allegedly staged in late January, as first reported by CWB Chicago and confirmed by CBS 2.The new charges each carry a potential sentence up to four years in prison if convicted, according to CWB.

Smollett was charged in February with a single count of felony disorderly conduct for filing a false police report, however today's announcement puts him in significantly greater legal jeopardy.
    The grand jury's true bill states that Smollett lied about the attack to two separate police officers--the beat cop who took his initial report and a detective who conducted a follow-up interview the same day.
    In one set of charges, the grand jury found that Smollet filed a false police report around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29th in which he told an officer that he was attacked near 341 East Lower North Water Street by two unknown men who were dressed in black and one of whom wore a ski mask. The jury further found that Smollett told the original officer that the attackers called him racial and homophobic slurs and struck him in the face with their hands. The police report connected to these charges also indicate that Smollett claimed that a noose had been placed around his neck and a "chemical" had been poured on him.
    The second set of charges returned by the grand jury involves Smollett's alleged false reporting of the incident to a police detective later the same day. Additional details that Smollett apparently included in the second interview include: the men approached him from behind, Smollett fought back, and all three men fell to the ground where Smollett said he was kicked in the back and felt someone pulling on his neck. During this interview, Smollett also told the officer that one offender was a white male wearing a black mask with an open area around the eyes that exposed the attacker's skin, the grand jury found. -CWB Chicago
    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ate-crime-hoax
    Wow... I'm surprised, when they pile on that many that means they know that if a deal is made a big chunk of them will disappear, but they will still have a few left to prod him with.... he won't take it to trial.

And I think that Empire Studio incident is still brewing in the background.
    FJB

Nigerian anchor babies, born here, you're right.
    Do you even know what an anchor baby is? more prejudice from good ole AF, I guess its true what they say about old habits, they die hard or in your case, never dies

Do you even know what an anchor baby is? more prejudice from good ole AF, I guess its true what they say about old habits, they die hard or in your case, never dies
    Yup, prejudiced, racist, homophobic, sexist, trans-phobic...sure there's a few more in there as well.

Don't care.

Keep poking and we'll see how ugly all this can get.

Yup, prejudiced, racist, homophobic, sexist, trans-phobic...sure there's a few more in there as well.

Don't care.

Keep poking and we'll see how ugly all this can get.
    Can u tell me again how what you are doing is not prejudice? you judged them by their name and assumed they were migrants and now u call them anchor babies probably for the same reason. Again, without trying to play the victim card, can u tell me how what you are doing now is not prejudice? and how do u know they are anchor babies? I would really appreciate it if u can answer those questions

I dunno if you are projecting but I have never called u a racist, homophobe, sexist, trans-phobic etc, I like to let the evidence speak for themselves.

Can u tell me again how what you are doing is not prejudice? you judged them by their name and assumed they were migrants and now u call them anchor babies probably for the same reason. Again, without trying to play the victim card, can u tell me how what you are doing now is not prejudice? and how do u know they are anchor babies? I would really appreciate it if u can answer those questions

I dunno if you are projecting but I have never called u a racist, homophobe, sexist, trans-phobic etc, I like to let the evidence speak for themselves.
    No, you're right, I admitted as such.

I don't know these guys, this is just based on what had been reported, first that they were Nigerian migrants and then first gen Nigerians born here.

So I'm going to have assume that is the case.

You want to score a few cheap points off me by catching me in a contradiction or prejudiced statement, fine, be my guest.

I can't find an accurate account of how these two came to be here or what their family history is.

Maybe you can, post it and let's take a look.

All I know is that these guys, with some manner of Nigerian background, took part in an orchestrated and planned conspiracy to defame and smear white people across the country and that could have had severe, life or death, consequences for any hapless white man that may have been in the area that night and that fit the narrative.

And it appears that they are going to skate.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast