Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Its not a good view when you can't get a single black officer up on that stage.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ABC 7 Chicago has been investigating Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx ever since her office decided to drop the 16 felony charges against Jussie Smollett last month and, through the course of their investigation, the local news station found that Foxx let a convicted killer off the hook when she first took office.

16-year-old Derrion Albert was killed in a gang fight when he was walking home from school in 2009. Prosecutors charged four teens with Albert's death, three of whom were convicted of murder and one pled guilty. ABC 7 Chicago reports:
    But one teen - known then as "D.J." - was 14 at the time. Prosecutors say he punched Albert and knocked him down, saying that he signed "his death certificate."

Prosecutors decided to charge him as a juvenile in a special kind of case called an Extended Jurisdiction Juvenile prosecution or EJJ.

That means although "D.J." was convicted as a juvenile - he was also sentenced to 30 years as an adult on the underlying offense of murder. However, that sentence would be stayed and not enforced unless he was convicted of a new felony after being released from juvenile custody.
    According to Albert's family, then-Assistant State's Attorney Kim Foxx made the decision to go with the EJJ prosecution and encouraged them to accept the decision.
    "Kim Foxx kept telling us that was the best way to go, that way we have some kind of, the safety net," Albert's mother Anjanette said. "That way if he got in trouble he goes back, that's what it is."
    Six years later and out of juvenile prison, "D.J." — now 20-year-old Dionte Johnson — was arrested and charged with an aggravated felony.
    ABC 7 Chicago reports that prosecutors sought to "revoke stay of his adult sentence," meaning that Johnson would face the 30 years in prison from the EJJ prosecution in his previous case if convicted.
    "Johnson was convicted of the felony on November 8 2016, Election Day," ABC 7 Chicago added. "The same day that Foxx, who supervised the Albert case convictions, won the State's Attorney's race. Soon after, the Albert family says they were called to a meeting at the juvenile court building."
    The family was told that Foxx made the decision to not pursue the 30-year prison sentence from the EJJ that Foxx was responsible for pursuing in the first place.
    "Kim Foxx decided not to go any further with this to just, it's over," Anjanette said. "She's going to drop it and he's going to get out and there was nothing that we could do."
    Anjanette said that she repeatedly reached out to Foxx and that Foxx never bothered to respond to her calls.
    "I felt like she sat in our face, she cried with us, she hugged us and then you turn around and let this murderer, I don't care how old he is, he was convicted of first-degree murder," Anjanette said. "My son is not here anymore and she gave us all this hope and she promised us that this was going to be OK. And it didn't turn out like that."
    "I don't have anything to say to Kim Foxx," Anjanette continued, "The person that I thought that she was, her heart, her kindness the way that she was with us in court, that's, I don't never want to see her again. Never."

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/45795...-ryan-saavedra
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Cook County judge recently castigated State’s Attorney Kim Foxx for upholding a double standard by prosecuting an anonymous woman for filing a false police report after dropping all charges against Empire actor Jussie Smollett, who was indicted for the same offense.

Cook County judge Marc Martin, while presiding over an unrelated case, chastised Foxx and her office for creating an untenable situation in which anyone charged with filing a false police report should expect to be granted the leniency afforded to Smollett.
    “Well, Ms. Clark is not a movie star, she doesn’t have a high-price lawyer, although, her lawyer’s very good. And this smells, big time. I didn’t create this mess, your office created this mess. And your explanation is unsatisfactory to this court. She’s being treated differently,” Martin said to Foxx during a recent court proceeding, according to a transcript obtained by a local Fox affiliate.

“There’s no publicity on this case. She doesn’t have Mark Geragos as her lawyer or Ron Safer or Judge Brown,” Martin continued. “It’s not right. And [if] I proceed in this matter, you’re just digging yourselves further in a hole. [If the] press gets a hold of this, it’ll be in a newspaper. Why is Ms. Clark being treated differently than Mr. Smollett?”

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/judge-slams-k...161241540.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...49689030250497

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This case is no big deal. It would be a long prison sentence had he conspired and paid off some scumbag school official to get someone he knew into an elite college.

Oh scratch that. This is Jussie Smullet we are talking about.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A judge in Chicago ordered the file in Jussie Smollett's criminal case unsealed Thursday, saying the actor's actions did not appear to be those of someone seeking to maintain his privacy.

Apparently hoisted by his own self-promoted pitard; as The New York Times reports, in explaining his ruling, Judge Watkins wrote that Mr. Smollett’s request for privacy was not a good enough reason to keep the records sealed, considering that Mr. Smollett willingly spoke about the situation in detail on national television and in other venues.
    “After the March 26 dismissal, he voluntarily stood in front of cameras from numerous news organizations in the courthouse lobby and spoke about the case,” Judge Watkins wrote.
    “These are not the actions of a person seeking to maintain his privacy or simply be let alone.”
    As AP reports, Natalie Spears, an attorney representing media organizations that wanted the file unsealed, applauded Watkins' decision Thursday.
    "This is about transparency and trust in the system and we believe the public has a right to know what the government did and why," she said after the hearing.
    Speaking outside the courtroom on Thursday, Mr. Watson said that he was unsure whether he will appeal the judge’s decision and that he had to speak with Mr. Smollett before making any next steps.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-right-privacy

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Former Michelle Obama chief of staff Tina Tchen managed to avoid getting served with a subpoena for her role in the Jussie Smollett hate-hoax dismissal, but her life on the lamb is not going to last long.
    Tchen refused to accept the subpoena while she was in her office — literally hiding from the law.
    “I don’t know why she’d turn it down. She’ll be served eventually,” said Edward Ryan, head of the private investigative firm that employs the process server who sought out Tchen.
    Big League Politics reported:
    Former Michelle Obama chief of staff Tina Tchen literally hid in her office from a process server trying to serve her with a subpoena for records pertaining to her intervention in the Jussie Smollett hate-hoax case. The subpoena seeks records of Tchen’s interactions with Cook County prosecutor Kim Foxx, who dropped all hate hoax charges against Smollett, a friend of the Obamas. A judge Thursday ordered records from the case to be un-sealed, while Chicago police officers have protested Foxx’s decision.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tina-t...hief-of-staff/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Gotta give credit to Jussie Smollett. He destroyed an Empire much faster than Anakin Skywalker.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is Kim Foxx country!
    From The Daily Mail, “Frail Chicago businessman, 76, charged with the SAME crime as Jussie Smollett was fined and now has a criminal record, while the disgraced actor who cost the city $130,000 by refusing to admit culpability had all charges dropped”:
    A frail businessman was arrested and charged with the same crime as Jussie Smollett, and admitted his crimes straight away to save Chicago police an investigation, but now has a criminal record.
    Robert Racky pleaded guilty to filing false police report last month, after calling the cops in August 2018 saying he been carjacked. In fact, he had been booted by the city for unpaid parking tickets.
    The frail 76-year-old, who opened the first rooftop club outside the home of the Chicago Cubs in Wrigleyville in 1988, was thrown in jail for two days before a lawyer posted his bond.
    He couldn’t afford to pay the bail himself because of a slew of financial problems and was suffering from crippling bronchitis at the time.
    Racky admitted his crimes straight after he was arrested and saved the city a lengthy investigation, but was still dragged through the courts and will now likely end his life with a rap sheet.
    It was his first offense. Now questions are being raised as to why Racky was subjected to different standards to Smollett.
    This one is a real mystery!

Just a few weeks before Racky’s guilty plea, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx dropped all charges against the Empire star after he allegedly staged a hate attack to try and get a raise on the show.
    […] Smollett has never apologized for his actions, has never been held accountable, and the investigation into his conduct cost Chicago police $130,000. He did two days of community service.
    […] Ever since, Foxx’s office has defended their decision to drop the charges against Smollett and insist they only focus on ‘violent crime’. She has also suggested race may be a factor in the criticism against her.
    Foxx even said that Smollett’s deal is available to all defendants.
    There was no violence involved in Racky’s arrest or conviction.
    Incidentally, though Kim Foxx chose to prosecute Racky for filing a false police report about a carjacking which never happened, Foxx chose not to prosecute two teen suspects who were accused of taking part in a very real carjacking against a 71-year-old retired Chicago Police officer (a third suspect, pictured below, was shot and killed in the act).

It looks like letting off Smollett and these accused carjackers was “fighting systemic racism” while throwing the book at Racky is what they call “correcting historical injustices.”

https://www.infowars.com/kim-foxx-th...or-same-crime/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is Kim Foxx country!
    From The Daily Mail, “Frail Chicago businessman, 76, charged with the SAME crime as Jussie Smollett was fined and now has a criminal record, while the disgraced actor who cost the city $130,000 by refusing to admit culpability had all charges dropped”:
    A frail businessman was arrested and charged with the same crime as Jussie Smollett, and admitted his crimes straight away to save Chicago police an investigation, but now has a criminal record.
    Robert Racky pleaded guilty to filing false police report last month, after calling the cops in August 2018 saying he been carjacked. In fact, he had been booted by the city for unpaid parking tickets.
    The frail 76-year-old, who opened the first rooftop club outside the home of the Chicago Cubs in Wrigleyville in 1988, was thrown in jail for two days before a lawyer posted his bond.
    He couldn’t afford to pay the bail himself because of a slew of financial problems and was suffering from crippling bronchitis at the time.
    Racky admitted his crimes straight after he was arrested and saved the city a lengthy investigation, but was still dragged through the courts and will now likely end his life with a rap sheet.
    It was his first offense. Now questions are being raised as to why Racky was subjected to different standards to Smollett.
    This one is a real mystery!

Just a few weeks before Racky’s guilty plea, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx dropped all charges against the Empire star after he allegedly staged a hate attack to try and get a raise on the show.
    […] Smollett has never apologized for his actions, has never been held accountable, and the investigation into his conduct cost Chicago police $130,000. He did two days of community service.
    […] Ever since, Foxx’s office has defended their decision to drop the charges against Smollett and insist they only focus on ‘violent crime’. She has also suggested race may be a factor in the criticism against her.
    Foxx even said that Smollett’s deal is available to all defendants.
    There was no violence involved in Racky’s arrest or conviction.
    Incidentally, though Kim Foxx chose to prosecute Racky for filing a false police report about a carjacking which never happened, Foxx chose not to prosecute two teen suspects who were accused of taking part in a very real carjacking against a 71-year-old retired Chicago Police officer (a third suspect, pictured below, was shot and killed in the act).

It looks like letting off Smollett and these accused carjackers was “fighting systemic racism” while throwing the book at Racky is what they call “correcting historical injustices.”

https://www.infowars.com/kim-foxx-th...or-same-crime/
    Why would you expect no rap sheet or record if you plead guilty to a crime?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Why would you expect no rap sheet or record if you plead guilty to a crime?
    The point is that Smollett was given a better deal even though Foxx claims that the same deal is available to all non-violent defendents.

I don't think either one of them or the carjackers should have gotten off scot free but Foxx seems to think people with enough melanin should.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The point is that Smollett was given a better deal even though Foxx claims that the same deal is available to all non-violent defendents.

I don't think either one of them or the carjackers should have gotten off scot free but Foxx seems to think people with enough melanin should.
    He should have asked for it.

Ever read the bible parable where a guy hired people to work for different wages? Have to accept and be happy with what you agree too.

Guy should scream and cry and get a better deal if he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    He should have asked for it.

Ever read the bible parable where a guy hired people to work for different wages? Have to accept and be happy with what you agree too.

Guy should scream and cry and get a better deal if he can.
    Smollett didn't have to ask.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“The 2 men — both white and wearing ski masks — viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib,” the outlet alleged. “They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, ‘This is MAGA country.'”

Maybe not as big as Russia hoax but 'Trump is racist' is a major hoax promoted by fakenews operations.

Granted he played race card to win election just as Obama played anti-war card to win election, in reality Trump is very social liberal ( and probably very liberal on everything else) , pro interracial diversity and romances, pro LGBT rights, pro bathrooms, pro immigration increase etc.

Scandals like above exploit fakenews narratives.

Fake narratives: Has a 'White Identity' symbol ever in history supported racial mixing?

Chicago's top prosecutor gave a new justification in documents released Friday for why she recused herself from the investigation into "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett's claim he was the victim of a hate crime: there were false rumors she was related to Smollett and she didn't want any hint of a conflict of interest.The justification from Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx was contained in 2,000 pages of documents her office released Friday.
    Foxx says the false rumors circulated as suspicions grew about Smollett's account that he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, so she recused herself to avoid "even the perception of a conflict."
    The new documents, along with previous releases show a shifting justification for why the prosecutor recused herself. They also show how Foxx inserted herself in the case even though she had publicly vowed to stay out of the decision-making.

More: Jussie Smollett bought drugs from the brothers who staged alleged attack, documents show
    Smollett faced 16 felony counts related to making a false report that he was assaulted by two men early on Jan. 29. Investigators said he made the false report because he was unhappy with his pay on "Empire" and believed such an incident would give his career a boost. Foxx's office dropped the charges on March 26 without any admission of guilt by Smollett, prompting a hail of criticism especially from then Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson.
    The new documents show that, despite saying she had recused herself from the case, Foxx told a deputy in texts that she believed her office had overcharged the actor.
    Foxx communicated in early February with former first lady Michelle Obama's former chief of staff Tina Tchen, who was representing Smollett's family, and with a member of Smollett's family about the investigation. She recused herself on Feb. 13, and her office cited the communications with the Smollett relative, whom Tchen had encouraged Foxx to call, as the reason for the decision.
    More: Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx suggests race is involved in Smollett dismissal backlash
    In late March — after questions were raised about the dropping of charges — Foxx and her aides sought to recast her role, with one statement saying Foxx "used the term 'recuse'" in the "colloquial use of the term." They said the correct description was that she had "informally separated herself from the decision-making" in the case.
    As documents released earlier illustrated, Foxx nevertheless weighed in at critical points as her staff decided whether to proceed with the prosecution, which began when Smollett was charged on Feb. 20. Her input included a March 8 text to First Assistant State's Attorney Joseph Magats, who became the final decision-maker in the Smollett case after Foxx purportedly stepped away.
    Foxx texted: "Sooo ...... I'm recused, but when people accuse us of overcharging cases ... 16 counts on a class 4 becomes exhibit A."
    Magats responded to his boss, saying: "Yes. I can see where that can be seen as excessive."

https://news.yahoo.com/jussie-smolle...231635192.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prosecutors in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office decided against prosecuting Empire actor Jussie Smollett just one week after he turned himself into police, roughly a month before making the decision public, according to newly unsealed court documents.
    In late February, Assistant State’s Attorney Risa Lanier instructed Chicago Police Department detectives to halt their investigation into the hoax hate crime Smollett allegedly staged and suggested that the celebrity actor could resolve his case by paying “Chicago $10K in restitution and doing community service.”
    That communication occurred one month before Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx announced she was dropping all 16 charges related to the staged hate crime absent an admission of guilt, due to the non-violent nature of Smollett’s alleged offense and his record of community service.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-d...175140320.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Prosecutors in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office decided against prosecuting Empire actor Jussie Smollett just one week after he turned himself into police, roughly a month before making the decision public, according to newly unsealed court documents.
    In late February, Assistant State’s Attorney Risa Lanier instructed Chicago Police Department detectives to halt their investigation into the hoax hate crime Smollett allegedly staged and suggested that the celebrity actor could resolve his case by paying “Chicago $10K in restitution and doing community service.”
    That communication occurred one month before Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx announced she was dropping all 16 charges related to the staged hate crime absent an admission of guilt, due to the non-violent nature of Smollett’s alleged offense and his record of community service.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-d...175140320.html
    That's a quite significant FU.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    That's a quite significant FU.
    Some animals are more equal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some animals are more equal.
    She didn't even bother pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    She didn't even bother pretending.
    What's the fun of being more equal if you can't flaunt it?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Chicago judge on Friday used a nautical analogy to approve a special prosecutor to review how Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx handled the Jussie Smollett case.

The "Empire" actor, who faked a hate crime in order to boost his career and denigrate Trump supporters, avoided prosecution after Foxx's office dropped all criminal charges against him in a dramatic 11th hour announcement in March. The actor forfeited $10,000 in bail and performed 16 hours of community service at Rev. Jesse Jackson's "Rainbow/Push" headquarters over two days.
    Cook County Judge Michael P. Toobin wrote on Friday;
    Jussie Smollett's case is truly unique among the countless prosecutions heard in this building. A case that purported to have been brought and supervised by a prosecutor serving in the stead of our duly elected State's attorney, who in fact was appointed to a fictitious office having no legal existence. It is also a case that deviated from the statutory mandate requiring the appointment of a special prosecutor in cases where the State's Attorney is recused. And finally, it is a case where based upon similar factual scenarios, resulting dispositions and judgments have been deemed void and held for naught.
    Here, the ship of the State ventured from its protected harbor without the guiding hand of its captain. There was no master on the bridge to guide the ship as it floundered through uncharted waters. And it ultimately lost its bearings. As with that ship, in the case at hand:

• There was no duly elected State's Attorney when Jussie Smollett was arrested;
    • There was no State's Attorney when Smollett was initially charged;
    • There was no State's Attorney when Smollett's case was presented to the grand jury, nor when he was indicted;
    • There was no State's Attorney when Smollett was arraigned and entered his plea of not guilty; and
    • There was no State's Attorney in the courtroom when the proceedings were nolle prossed (dismissed) -Judge Michael P. Toobin
    As such, Toobin said that "Adherence to the long-standing principles discussed herein mandates that a special prosecutor be appointed to conduct an independent investigation of the actions of any person or office involved in all aspects of the case," adding that "if reasonable grounds exist to further prosecute Smollett, in the interest of justice the special prosecutor may take such action as may be appropriate to effectuate that result."
    BREAKING: Special prosecutor approved in Jussie Smollett case. @cbschicago pic.twitter.com/pD7oPMo1sN
    — Charlie De Mar (@CharlieDeMar) June 21, 2019
    Retired Judge Sheila O’Brien, who brought the motion, “It’s a good day for justice.” @cbschicago pic.twitter.com/7w7hmBD6hv
    — Megan Hickey (@MeganHickeyTV) June 21, 2019
    Chicago PD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi tweeted in response to Friday's news that the department stands "firmly behind the work of detectives in investigating the fabricated incident reported by Jussie Smollett," adding that they will "fully cooperate with the court appointed special prosecutor."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-case-nautical

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Still hoping he somehow goes to jail even though it'll most likely be all but naught.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

A Chicago judge appointed a special prosecutor on Friday morning to lead the investigation into the handling of the Jussie Smollett case.
    Cook County Judge Michael Toomin appointed former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb to the position to investigate the way the case was handled — specifically, why the 16 criminal charges against Smollett were dropped and to potentially reinstate the charges or even add additional charges against Smollett.
    "Webb gained prominence for his lead role during the Operation Greylord investigations into judicial corruption in Cook County," Fox 32 reported. "He served as special counsel in the Iran-Contra affair and was previously appointed by Judge Toomin in the death of David Koschman."

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/50967...n-saavedra?amp

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I really hope this goes straight to the top, which is supposedly Kamala Harris, Booker and Clinton?

JOOSy is just a punk pawn in this Alinski play.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Jussie Smollet still roaming around a free man.

Calvin Coolidge

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Chicago judge said Friday he won't replace a special prosecutor looking into why the state's attorney's office abruptly dismissed charges against actor Jussie Smollett, rejecting concerns that campaign money could taint the findings.The judge's decision during a hearing days after the special prosecutor, former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb, disclosed in a filing that he co-hosted a 2016 fundraiser for Kim Foxx and wrote her campaign a $1,000 check during her successful run for Cook County state's attorney.
    It was Foxx's office that in March surprised and angered many in Chicago by dropping charges that accused the former "Empire" actor of staging a racist, homophobic attack against himself. Smollett is still adamant that the attack was real and wasn't a publicity hoax.
    Judge Michael Toomin appeared to give no credence to concerns that Webb's disclosure made his position untenable as head of a politically sensitive investigation that could, depending on his findings, lead to the reinstatement of charges against Smollett.
    "There's no indication," the judge said, that the 74-year-old prosecutor-turned-star private attorney "harbors any bias ... to any party."
    Webb is a consummate insider who has been sought after by a long list of rich and powerful clients, including tobacco giant Philip Morris and Ukrainian energy oligarch Dymitro Firtash. He is highly respected in legal circles.
    Before Toomin ruled Friday, Webb told the judge he didn't recall the fundraiser, which he said he didn't think he attended. He also said he didn't remember cutting the check until someone brought it to his attention a week ago.
    "I don't know Ms. Fox .... and have never met her, as far as I know," he said. "This is not even remotely a case that involves a conflict of interest."

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/decision-loom...041252105.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast