Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

It’s Hollywood and the media’s fault for not supporting the LGBTQ agenda. Oh, Pence is to blame too.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/Chet_Cannon/stat...50682444333056

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This is what race baiters do. Remember the Tawana Bradley case?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Fake Noose
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    This is what race baiters do. Remember the Tawana Bradley case?
    That happened 20 years before a lot of the people here were born.

Click here for a history lesson.

Exactly. That is why someone needed to bring it up. This is a technique used by the left to create a response. Libertarians should not waste their anger until all the facts are in. Focus on what the issue really is.

Race pimps are what they are. And the left is really stupid to let itself be pimped out.
    #NashvilleStrong

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exactly. That is why someone needed to bring it up. This is a technique used by the left to create a response. Libertarians should not waste their anger until all the facts are in. Focus on what the issue really is.

Race pimps are what they are. And the left is really stupid to let itself be pimped out.
    Normally I would agree.

But what has happened in the intervening years: the national demographic shift in the nation's population, the change in the government media organs, and the rise of millions and millions of perpetually outraged internet Jacobins and Bolsheviks just looking for spark to ignite them into a literal killing frenzy, I have to sit up and take more notice of nonsense like this.

I confront it in the nicest possible way. We are one of two apparently white families on our block. We stayed here because we like the diversity. And I mean multinational diversity.

When I say nicest possible way, I mean I ask questions in my sweet, southern way, and I take a step forward with every question. I might be nose to nose with someone and still peppering them with questions to see if they really understand racial issues beyond what they have been told by the pimps.
    Last edited by euphemia; 02-18-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

I confront it in the nicest possible way. We are one of two apparently white families on our block. We stayed here because we like the diversity. And I mean multinational diversity.

When I say nicest possible way, I mean I ask questions in my sweet, southern way, and I take a step forward with every question. I might be nose to nose with someone and still peppering them with questions to see if they really understand racial issues beyond what they have been told by the pimps.
    I hope that continues to work out for you, I really do.

I had a great-grandmother that was very much the same type of person, outspoken, wasn't going to be forced out her home.

She liked the "diversity" as well.

She was beaten to death and left dead in the street in 1972 for the $64 in her purse.

I take it from another direction and from a different perspective..

a Freshwater Conch.. a Druidic Christian and Conservative Hippy.

I reject race in entirety. the very concept of Races was created to remove God from the Creation of man and to promote the Humanist Theory. and this lie is used to exploit differences.. to denigrate any deemed inferior,, by those that Deem Themselves Superior.

People are simply Human.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I take it from another direction and from a different perspective..

a Freshwater Conch.. a Druidic Christian and Conservative Hippy.

I reject race in entirety. the very concept of Races was created to remove God from the Creation of man and to promote the Humanist Theory. and this lie is used to exploit differences.. to denigrate any deemed inferior,, by those that Deem Themselves Superior.

People are simply Human.
    That doesn't help when the other people are the ones who cling to the concept to exploit differences.. to denigrate any deemed inferior and to Deem Themselves Superior.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That doesn't help when the other people are the ones who cling to the concept to exploit differences.. to denigrate any deemed inferior and to Deem Themselves Superior.
    but I don't have to play..

it is the stupid game of idiots.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You don't have to play, it will catch up with you whether you want it or not.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You do have a point. For years I have declined to identify as a particular race on registrations and applications. I do identify as a woman, and will keep on doing that.
    #NashvilleStrong

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You do have a point. For years I have declined to identify as a particular race on registrations and applications. I do identify as a woman, and will keep on doing that.
    I have a Stack of Files.

W-*****

The state defines me as white.

I do not.

Last edited by pcosmar; 02-18-2019 at 10:48 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well, one of the latest things is, the Anti-Lynching Bill, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and another Senator tried to get it going about a year ago and nothing happened, and then in June of 2018 brought it up again, nothing WAS happening with it until the Smollett hate crime happened and now it has passed the Senate and will now go to the house, last I heard.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59827

On Thursday [Feb. 14th], the U.S. Senate passed a bill that would make lynching a federal crime.

The bill, which was introduced in June by Sens. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Tim Scott (R-S.C.), had previously passed in the Senate in December, but did not pass in the GOP-majority House before the end of the 115th Congress. The Hill reports that the bill passed Thursday with a voice vote.

While discussing the bill, Booker cited the recent reported attack in Chicago against actor Jussie Smollett of Empire fame and said that "lynching is not a relic of the past."

"Justice for the victims of lynching has been too long denied, and as we look forward we must collectively in this body make a strong, unequivocal statement," he added.
    And who is the Smollett family buddies with?

Kamala Harris

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/sta...21206992166912

1. Let me do a quick thread about this Jussie Smollett hoax. Because we need to ask questions about who else was involved in this hoax. I have always been critical of the deceptive tactics of the white LGBT community.
    Now as we know, Jussie has campaigned with Kamala Harris pic.twitter.com/Ji5IN2DrXA
    — Tariq Nasheed ���� (@tariqnasheed) February 17, 2019

2. Kamala Harris was one of the people who authored the Anti Lynching Bill. Remember, these people below are funded by certain groups with certain agendas that has nothing to do with helping ADOS. That’s why whenever we bring up a Black agenda, Kamala & Cory changes the subject pic.twitter.com/5qzx45R62K

3. That anti Lynching Bill Kamala introduced snuck in some LGBT language at the last minute. The white LGBT community has always tried to attached themselves to the plight of Black Americans to give the false impression that they have had a comparative historic struggle pic.twitter.com/6oYW52jx36

4. Even white people called out the deceptive tactic of attaching LGBT language onto a bill the addressed the historic attacks on Black citizens. People saw they were trying to use Black suffering to push unrelated agendas that would benefit white society
    Tariq Nasheed ���� (@tariqnasheed) Feb 16,2019
    -----

Some people in comments are saying Smollett holds the Minority Trifecta..... Black-Gay-Jewish.
    Last edited by Mach; 02-19-2019 at 02:13 AM.
    FJB

Since lynching is such an issue these days...

Unless there's a big one that was planned that's being upended by this whole stupid mess...

(note to stagers: a lot of people are on to the games, even the cops that may not want to look like useful idiots while the games play out)
    Last edited by devil21; 02-19-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Since lynching is such an issue these days...

Unless there's a big one that was planned that's being upended by this whole stupid mess...

(note to stagers: a lot of people are on to the games, even the cops that may not want to look like useful idiots while the games play out)
    Why yes, it is an issue, Jussie Smollett just had one put around his neck recently, and then wore it for awhile so the police would see it.

The Kamala/Anti-lynching Bill could be considered a motive for the fake attack, he's helped her in Campaigns and is friends with her.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Well, one of the latest things is, the Anti-Lynching Bill, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and another Senator tried to get it going about a year ago and nothing happened, and then in June of 2018 brought it up again, nothing WAS happening with it until the Smollett hate crime happened and now it has passed the Senate and will now go to the house, last I heard.
    Well, that explains a lot.

Why yes, it is an issue, Jussie Smollett just had one put around his neck recently, and then wore it for awhile so the police would see it.

The Kamala/Anti-lynching Bill could be considered a motive for the fake attack, he's helped her in Campaigns and is friends with her.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Surprised cops in Chicago are calling this a hoax. Thought for sure they'd double down and say it was a real attack.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Surprised cops in Chicago are calling this a hoax. Thought for sure they'd double down and say it was a real attack.
    Chicago police are saturated with bad press. I dont think they can sustain any more damage with a cover up - especially when they where an ancillary target in this scheme.

As mentioned in post 57 - this whole scheme is a common play for the left. I hope there's a deep investigation of it and all who took party in it are exposed and taken down.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Fake Noose
    Post of the Thread.

And what Bill were both of these Presidential Candidates below trying to pass?

The Anti-Lynching Bill...

https://mobile.twitter.com/KamalaHar...61495119187969

-----

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoryBooke...41255786184704

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59827

And who is the Smollett family buddies with?

Kamala Harris

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/sta...21206992166912

1. Let me do a quick thread about this Jussie Smollett hoax. Because we need to ask questions about who else was involved in this hoax. I have always been critical of the deceptive tactics of the white LGBT community.
    Now as we know, Jussie has campaigned with Kamala Harris pic.twitter.com/Ji5IN2DrXA

2. Kamala Harris was one of the people who authored the Anti Lynching Bill. Remember, these people below are funded by certain groups with certain agendas that has nothing to do with helping ADOS. That’s why whenever we bring up a Black agenda, Kamala & Cory changes the subject pic.twitter.com/5qzx45R62K

3. That anti Lynching Bill Kamala introduced snuck in some LGBT language at the last minute. The white LGBT community has always tried to attached themselves to the plight of Black Americans to give the false impression that they have had a comparative historic struggle pic.twitter.com/6oYW52jx36

4. Even white people called out the deceptive tactic of attaching LGBT language onto a bill the addressed the historic attacks on Black citizens. People saw they were trying to use Black suffering to push unrelated agendas that would benefit white society
    Tariq Nasheed ���� (@tariqnasheed) Feb 16,2019
    -----

Some people in comments are saying Smollett holds the Minority Trifecta..... Black-Gay-Jewish.
    The plot thickens. It would be something if they linked this directly to Kamala Harris. Doubtful the Chicago Police would want to take it there though. Even if one of the perps (Jussie being one of the 3 known perps) admitted meeting with Harris and discussing it, it would probably be discounted.

Good thing Kamala put this bill forward. It’s terrible that lynching is still legal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, that explains a lot.

If this is true, it could blackfire spectacularly.. remember the mentally disabled white kid who was harmed by several black people for his actual or perceived skin color?

The bill says that if two or more people are convicted of killing someone because of their "actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin," they can be sentenced to up to life in prison. If the lynching victim experiences "bodily harm," the perpetrators face no less than 10 years in prison.

No less than 10 years.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

If this is true, it could blackfire spectacularly.. remember the mentally disabled white kid who was harmed by several black people for his actual or perceived skin color?

No less than 10 years.
    I looked it up, the ringleader got 8 years..

The others got 3, 4 and 7 years (might be one more, but you get the idea..)

Under the new law, they all get minimum 10 years, plus more for kidnapping and whatnot I imagine.. may be 10 years plus whatever they got.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    lmao .

Where is your 'rep' button?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast