Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, you're right, I admitted as such.

I don't know these guys, this is just based on what had been reported, first that they were Nigerian migrants and then first gen Nigerians born here.

So I'm going to have assume that is the case.

You want to score a few cheap points off me by catching me in a contradiction or prejudiced statement, fine, be my guest.

I can't find an accurate account of how these two came to be here or what their family history is.

Maybe you can, post it and let's take a look.

All I know is that these guys, with some manner of Nigerian background, took part in an orchestrated and planned conspiracy to defame and smear white people across the country and that could have had severe, life or death, consequences for any hapless white man that may have been in the area that night and that fit the narrative.

And it appears that they are going to skate.
    That is big of you for admitting as much. I am just going to let you know that I do not like picking on u, when I first came to this ste, I looked up to u and wanted to be like you. I remember the first + rep you gave me and how it made me feel. Its been a while since then and we have all gone through different phases and changes in our stay here but I still hope u would become that person I knew when I first joined the site.

See my problem with u is not just that you are prejudice towards some people, I have also been guilty of judging people by their race, religion, country of origin etc virtually everybody exhibits some prejudicial tendencies every now and then. The problem I have with u is that you tend to do it a lot against certain people and even after I corrected u one time in this thread, you turned around only to do it again with your reply to me. Its like u are resisting to change this negative behaviour

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I predicted this thread would get all touchy-feely.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I predicted this thread would get all touchy-feely.
    My prediction. Jussie gets a 6 yr. suspended sentence with completion of mandatory drug rehabilitation. 250 hrs. community service. $25,000 in fines.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My prediction. Jussie gets a 6 yr. suspended sentence with completion of mandatory drug rehabilitation. 250 hrs. community service. $25,000 in fines.
    I agree.

I will flabbergasted if he is sentenced to so much as a single day in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Its like u are resisting to change this negative behaviour
    I am...my patience is wearing thin with this three ring circus sideshow of bull$#@!.

I have no desire to introspectively navel gaze on my faults, while my enemies are declaring pretty much open warfare on me and my posterity.

This is what I have been pushed into, and not of my own doing.

I have ten plus year history here, the record speaks for itself: issues of immigration, culture, ethnicity were never at the forefront of what I posted, in spite of caustic or inflammatory rhetoric on my part.

I truly and naively believed that people could and would unite together, in spite of their differences, under a banner of peace, liberty, property and prosperity.

I truly and naively believed that people could and would unite together, in spite of their differences, under a banner of peace, liberty, property and prosperity.
    As did I. Gone are the days of calls for equality in pursuit of life, liberty and property. The calls now are for special dispensation and demands that others be forced to recognize and respect, and give obeisance, to any and every mental disorder known to mankind. Every "camels nose under the tent" warnings have come to fruition, or pretty damn close, just as predicted.

Not gonna happen but somehow someway I hope he ends up getting life in prison.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

That is big of you for admitting as much. I am just going to let you know that I do not like picking on u, when I first came to this ste, I looked up to u and wanted to be like you. I remember the first + rep you gave me and how it made me feel. Its been a while since then and we have all gone through different phases and changes in our stay here but I still hope u would become that person I knew when I first joined the site.

See my problem with u is not just that you are prejudice towards some people, I have also been guilty of judging people by their race, religion, country of origin etc virtually everybody exhibits some prejudicial tendencies every now and then. The problem I have with u is that you tend to do it a lot against certain people and even after I corrected u one time in this thread, you turned around only to do it again with your reply to me. Its like u are resisting to change this negative behaviour

The ultimate compliment, followed up by prescribed personal guilt.... that was some sick attempted manipulation up there, a downright type of hate.

Very deviant in nature.
    FJB

I am...my patience is wearing thin with this three ring circus sideshow of bull$#@!.

I have no desire to introspectively navel gaze on my faults, while my enemies are declaring pretty much open warfare on me and my posterity.

This is what I have been pushed into, and not of my own doing.

I have ten plus year history here, the record speaks for itself: issues of immigration, culture, ethnicity were never at the forefront of what I posted, in spite of caustic or inflammatory rhetoric on my part.

Just take it easy with the prejudice and you can continue to be yourself. I can hope and wish all I want for things to go back to the way it was before but that is not going to happen. The situation, time left to act, our experiences have all changed and all of that tends to change us all.

It just never stops with Smollett, he hosted an episode of the documentary, America Divided in 2018, his part was about Lynchings, of course.

In May 2018, Jussie Smollett appeared as the narrator and correspondent in an episode of the Epix documentary series “America Divided” that explored the subject of hate crimes, specifically lynching, in the state of Tennessee.
    Epix has since pulled the episode from its network and released the following statement:

“In light of – and with respect to – the sensitivities around recent events, we can confirm that Epix is no longer making available the episode of ‘America Divided’ featuring Jussie Smollett.”
    FJB

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Slavery didn't end in 1865, it just evolved" in the Democratic Party, into documentaries like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    It just never stops with Smollett, he hosted an episode of the documentary, America Divided in 2018, his part was about Lynchings, of course.

FJB

Lol he came out and said hes pleading not guilty. He's just making things even worse for himself.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Lol he came out and said hes pleading not guilty. He's just making things even worse for himself.
    He's got good lawyers...that's the game...the prosecutors throw the book at you, you deny everything, plead not guilty, the lawyers and prosecutors all get together and plea bargain you down to one or two misdemeanor charges, you tearfully weep in front of the judge and skate with some community service, probation and a fine.

Transfer the case to Trump's FBI? why would anyone who cares for Jessie want to do that? also does the FBI try cases? I thought they only helped with investigations. I am confused here.

He's got good lawyers...that's the game...the prosecutors throw the book at you, you deny everything, plead not guilty, the lawyers and prosecutors all get together and plea bargain you down to one or two misdemeanor charges, you tearfully weep in front of the judge and skate with some community service, probation and a fine.
    The man could only pay the co conspirators 3500 and this whole thing started with him tryng to increase his pay. Are you sure he has the money to buy good lawyers? Like I told specs, Jessie is going down. This is not going to be a slap on the wrist, they will make a scape goat out of him

Transfer the case to Trump's FBI? why would anyone who cares for Jessie want to do that? also does the FBI try cases? I thought they only helped with investigations. I am confused here.
    The FBI is filled with Trump's enemies, haven't you been paying attention?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The FBI is filled with Trump's enemies, haven't you been paying attention?
    Regardless, I think the CPD has enough on him to convict him on the charges they levied on the man. Not really sure how involving the FBI would make things any better for him. The video tapes, the confession, the cheques, the store reciepts etc. I think the FBI could investigate the mail related charges but the main charges already have mountains of evidence backing them up.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Regardless, I think the CPD has enough on him to convict him on the charges they levied on the man. Not really sure how involving the FBI would make things any better for him. The video tapes, the confession, the cheques, the store reciepts etc. I think the FBI could investigate the mail related charges but the main charges already have mountains of evidence backing them up.
    The idea seems to have been to give the case to biased Demoncrat FBI agents who would bury any evidence against him and hype up the idea that it was a "hate crime" and if forced to admit that nothing happened come out and say that "No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges">

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The man could only pay the co conspirators 3500 and this whole thing started with him tryng to increase his pay. Are you sure he has the money to buy good lawyers? Like I told specs, Jessie is going down. This is not going to be a slap on the wrist, they will make a scape goat out of him
    That was before his tragic cry for help.

I'll bet you an avatar swap he never does a day in prison.

Now this is getting good.

That was before his tragic cry for help.

Hmm, the winner pick the other persons avatar? No offense but I really don't want to swap my avatar with yours.

Hmm, the winner pick the other persons avatar? No offense but I really don't want to swap my avatar with yours.
    Yeah but think of it if you win...I'll have to sport Che' for, say, thirty days.

And if it's just a swap, then there's no risk of me forcing you to change to...David Duke or Tammy Fae Baker or Nicky Minaj or Hitler or some such.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-14-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Yeah but think of it if you win...I'll have to sport Che' for, say, thirty days.
    Its a deal, if he spends a day in prison then you will have to change to my avatar of choice. Would it be the beautiful, yet dumb and annoying AOC? Al Sharpton? or the cool as hell looking, beret wearing, anti imperialist badass in Che? I think a poll would be needed when the time comes, I cannot wait for the end of the trial

Its a deal, if he spends a day in prison then you will have to change to my avatar of choice. Would it be the beautiful, yet dumb and annoying AOC? Al Sharpton? or the cool as hell looking, beret wearing, anti imperialist badass in Che? I think a poll would be needed when the time comes, I cannot wait for the end of the trial
    Whoa whoa whoa...I said a swap.

I win, it's Mel for you for thirty days.

You win, it's Che' for me for thirty days.

Whoa whoa whoa...I said a swap.

I win, it's Mel for you for thirty days.

You win, it's Che' for me for thirty days.
    So if he spends a day in prison we swap avatars? and if he doesn't spend a day in jail, what happens?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he gets jail time, then Jules can have the honor to use my old squadron patch as his avatar for a day:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

On Wednesday night’s Empire, Jussie Smollett made his first return to the screen since his arrest in February. Empire fans have been wondering about Smollett’s return to the show as the star faces legal trouble for allegedly hiring two brothers to stage a hate crime against him.

It was recently revealed that Smollett’s role will be written out of the show’s final two episodes. Given that Smollett’s Empire days are numbered, Twitter exploded with reactions to his return.
    Me watching #empire to see if Jamal going to jail like Jussie ���� pic.twitter.com/nznRX5jfBL
    — MMMM (@Uuuu2220) March 14, 2019
    Looking at Jamal in every scene like #Empire pic.twitter.com/HPw9wBC3eu
    — Kay.Aioki �� (@Kay_Westtt) March 14, 2019
    Jussie Smollett watching #Empire right now pic.twitter.com/JKU9iBdK5r
    — Dreadzgoiinham �� (@DabForMoney) March 14, 2019
    While Smollett maintains his innocence, it looks like many fans aren’t convinced.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...044150182.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So if he spends a day in prison we swap avatars? and if he doesn't spend a day in jail, what happens?
    I win, it's Mel for you for thirty days. (NO jail time, he skates, probation, time served, whatever)

You win, it's Che' for me for thirty days. (At least one full day of jail time)

Its a deal

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast