Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: 4 Cops Shot, Police Promise to Go After and ‘Track’ Those Who Criticize Police

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Is the case maybe falling apart? HPD officer connected to deadly drug raid is relieved of duty :

    https://www.khou.com/article/news/in...3-8cc37ea24d06
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So it looks more and more like the $#@! cop that wrote up the rubber stamp warrant falsified it.

    And the band played on...

    Houston, TX: Cop in Raid that Left Couple Dead, Suspended Amid Questions Over False Information on Warrant

    https://freedomoutpost.com/houston-t...on-on-warrant/
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    C.I. Whose Heroin Buy Led to a Deadly Houston Drug Raid Does Not Seem to Exist

    https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/15/t...y-led-to-a-dea
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    The above posters are hereby put on notice. You have been warned:

    Quote Originally Posted by Houston Police Officers’ Union President Joe Gamaldi View Post
    We are sick and tired of dirt bags trying to take our lives when all we’re trying to do is protect this community and our families, [...] Enough is enough.

    If you’re the ones that are out there spreading the rhetoric that police officers are the enemy, just know we’ve all got your number now, we’re going to be keeping track of all of y’all, and we’re going to make sure that we hold you accountable every time you stir the pot on our police officers. We’ve had enough, folks. We’re out there doing our jobs every day, putting our lives on the line for our families.
    All of y'all will be held accountable for your vicious and hateful shenanigans ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-16-2019 at 04:35 AM.
    "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." -- George Santayana (paraphrase)

    Unfortunately, those who do learn from history are doomed to repeat it, too - because they unwisely imagine that what they've learned makes them clever enough to get away with it this time ...



    MOFA - Make Orwell Fiction Again



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    “We are sick and tired of pretending to be the good Cops by invading peoples homes
    and murdering them, while we pretend to be saving lives.....“Enough is enough.”

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Guess that explains where the cocaine in the house came from
    A shocking turn of events. A real bad apple, that one.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    A shocking turn of events. A real bad apple, that one.
    You can tell he was just a bad apple by the way the police union didn't rally to his defense.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    It looks like this "hero" officer deserved to get shot all three times he got it. One was a road rage incident, then this, where he got shot doing an illegal home invasion. Maybe he'll finally do the right thing and up the number.

    Just remember, there are only a few bad cops, and they get weeded out very quickly -- no way would one be able to serve 30+ years.

    I think this part of the article describes the source of the problem with ALL police :

    "Law enforcement experts say that’s indicative of a unit without sufficient oversight, where repeated complaints and lawsuits don’t lead to any apparent internal review."


    No accountability.

    Houston police officer in drug raid had previous allegations against him
    Keri Blakinger, St. John Barned-Smith | on February 15, 2019


    Even before the deadly drug raid that left two civilians dead, Houston Police Officer Gerald Goines had a troubling history of allegations against him.

    The undercover case agent in the Jan. 28 Pecan Park raid had been involved in multiple shootings, racked up a smattering of written reprimands, faced several lawsuits and is currently accused of fabricating a drug deal then lying about it in court to win a conviction against a man who has long maintained he’s innocent, according to a Houston Chronicle review of internal police records and court documents.

    Through it all, the longtime narcotics officer consistently racked up glowing reviews and praise from supervisors who called his work “impressive” and wrote that he set a “good example for new officers in the squad,” according to police records. Last month, as Goines lay in the hospital after the gun battle, Chief Art Acevedo praised his courage, describing the 54-year-old sergeant as “strong as an ox” and “tough as nails.”

    But on Friday, Acevedo offered a very different narrative. Now, he said, the veteran officer — who’s still in the hospital recovering from a gunshot wound to the neck — could face criminal charges after investigators realized they couldn’t find the informant reportedly behind the undercover buy used to justify the no-knock warrant.

    Law enforcement experts say that’s indicative of a unit without sufficient oversight, where repeated complaints and lawsuits don’t lead to any apparent internal review.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 02-16-2019 at 02:00 PM.

  8. #66
    No link, but read somewhere else it's been reported that the victims of the home invasion were allowed to bleed out for 2 hours, and that Mr. Tuttle was shot by a SWAT officer through an open window, while he laying on his floor, wounded.

    "Double-tapped." There should be murder charges against that SWAT officer, but of course that won't happen. There might be some minimal punishment for the fall guy -- but none for all of the accessories to murder.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 02-18-2019 at 10:17 AM.

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    No link, but read somewhere else it's been reported that the victims of the home invasion were allowed to bleed out for 2 hours,
    I wouldn't be surprised. They did the same thing to Jose Guerena: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post3268628

    It's probably unofficial SOP (or hell, it might even be official SOP). All for "officer safety", of course ...
    "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." -- George Santayana (paraphrase)

    Unfortunately, those who do learn from history are doomed to repeat it, too - because they unwisely imagine that what they've learned makes them clever enough to get away with it this time ...



    MOFA - Make Orwell Fiction Again

  10. #68
    Houston AGWs Murder Couple on the Basis of “Untruths or Lies”

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2019...ruths-or-lies/

    By eric - February 19, 2019

    That word – in the headline – is harsh. But it’s editorially honest.

    A middle-aged couple, Dennis Tuttle (59) and Rhogena Nicholas (58) were Hut! Hut! Hutted! to death in their Houston, TX home by a pack of armed government thugs who invaded their home on the basis of a criminal warrant . . . the criminal part being the lies confected by “lead investigator” Gerald Goines.

    News story here.

    It turns out (post mortem) that Goines deliberately lied about material facts in order to obtain the warrant that led to the fatal Hut! Hut! Hutting!

    This has been admitted to by Oberstgruppenfuhrer (i.e., five star “general”) Art Acevedo.

    Goines made up a story about drug transactions allegedly taking place at the home – which even if true could not possibly justify the murderous Hut! Hut! Hutting! which ensued, except in the murderously amoral place the United States has become.

    One of the reasons America has become a far-from-free place is because of the despicable idea that people can be violently assaulted by armed government thugs for peacefully – in their own homes, even – partaking of or buying/selling substances arbitrarily decreed to be illegal.

    We’re either free adults – or we are essentially cattle on two legs, the property of farmers who own us as livestock.

    At any rate, this Goines person decided he wanted to have a Hut! Hut! Hut! party at the Tuttle house – and scribbled the necessary lies. Tacticooled, body-armored “heroes” descended on the home – and the startled couple did what many of us would do in their place.

    They fought back.

    This resulted in a hailstorm of lead and two dead victims – Tuttle and Nicholas – plus five merely wounded murderous AGWs, including Goines.

    Goines is being criminally prosecuted for the “untruths or lies” he peddled to obtain the warrant, in the words of Oberstgruppenfuhrer Acevedo.

    But – and this is important – he is not facing murder charges. As any mere “citizen” would, if they stormed an innocent person’s home and shot two people to death. The fact that the two people shot back would be considered legitimate self-defense and would in no way mitigate the criminality of the “citizen’s” actions.

    But when AGWs Hut! Hut! Hut!... well, a different (double) standard applies. Both with regard to the actions – and their consequences.

    Oberstgruppenfuhrer Acevedo said: “When we prepare a document to go into somebody’s home it has to be truthful, it has to be honest, it has to be absolutely factual. So, we know already there’s a crime that’s been committed.”

    Not a word from the Oberstgruppenfuhrer about the double homicide perpetrated by Goines and his crew of Hut! Hut! Hutters!

    He did previously praise his murderous subordinate – who has reportedly been an AGW for 30 years – as “tough as nails.”

    It brings to mind what Stalin reportedly said about Lavrenty Beria to one of Roosevelt’s aids at Yalta: “He is our Himmler,” Uncle Joe genially explained.

    We have lots of such “Uncles” now.

    One wonders how many other times Goines peddled “untruths or lies” over the course of all those decades enforcing laws, actual as well as made-up. Is it probable that this particular case of “untruths or lies” is the only one?

    Or the only one discovered?

    It is worth discussing in this regard the fact that the sworn say-so of an AGW is considered evidence while anything a mere “civilian” says is dismissed out of hand as hearsay.

    You can be convicted on the mere say-so of an AGW. But anything you say is “irrelevant.”

    Goines provided “evidence” – his say-so – that resulted in a lethal Hut! Hut! Hutting! But how many other victims of Goines’ “untruths or lies” remain uncatalogued?

    Remain convicted?

    If, as in this case, it has been established that an AGW manufactured “evidence” in one case, is it not reasonable to presume he manufactured “evidence” in others? Or at the least, to concede that such a person’s “evidence” is questionable on the face of it?

    Arguably, any person so much as levied a fine on the basis of Goines’ (or any other caught-lying AGW) say-so ought to have their fines refunded – plus interest – the money taken directly out of the pocket of Goines himself.

    Not out of the taxpayers’ pockets.

    The same for any compensation awarded by a court, post-mortem, to the surviving family of his victims.

    Make him pay. And charge him.

    If Goines and others like him had to think about the possibility of life behind bars – and their families living in a van by the river – in the event of their committing an atrocity such as the one visited on Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas, it is very likely the both of them would still be breathing rather than pushing up daisies.

  11. #69
    4 Cops injured during unlawful MURDER of two AMERICAN CITIZENS , Bill of Rights
    ignored.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Houston AGWs Murder Couple on the Basis of “Untruths or Lies”

    https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2019...ruths-or-lies/
    Eric is pretty good at this - but that just reminds me of how much I miss Will Grigg (RIP ) ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 03:04 PM
  2. Police: guy gets shot in the back while running away from cops (video)
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:07 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:49 AM
  4. Police Abuse: 95 year old WWII veteran killed after being tased and shot by police
    By beaven in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 07:52 AM
  5. [Fox] 4 Detroit Police Officers Shot at Precinct, Cops Say
    By GunnyFreedom in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 03:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •