Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coulter: We are headed for another failed Republican presidency

Coulter: We are headed for another failed Republican presidency

COULTER: Break Ground, Not Promises
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/23/c...-not-promises/
    Sometimes Trump would concede he hadn’t built any part of the wall. Sometimes he would fib and claim it was being built. There’s no way to sugarcoat it: That was a lie.

Drug dealers, drunk drivers, criminals, welfare dependents and low-wage workers driving down American wages continued to flow across our border.

We are headed for another failed Republican presidency.

Trump seems to be mystified about what he needs to do to maintain the support of his most devoted backers. He’s saying the right things, isn’t he? He’s holding press conferences, giving Oval Office addresses and tweeting that he wants a wall.

Here’s what you haven’t done, Mr. President: You haven’t broken ground. You want your supporters back? BREAK GROUND TODAY.
    Words don’t stop caravans. No one rushes to a caravan saying — WAIT! STOP! TRUMP IS ABOUT TO TWEET!
    The Senate’s latest omnibus spending bill provides “not less than $15,000,000” for border security — in Pakistan.
    "People who don’t like you will continue not to like you. " This quote here is the main problem. Trump's continuing quest to be loved by his opposition that are effectively spitting on him, his family and his base.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Anne Coulter's opinion gets a thread all to itself?

LoL

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

LoL
    I supported him and his message but actions speak louder that words. If you actually read the article you would see that is the point of posting it in it's own thread.

When his 4 years are up and he has done nothing but concede more policy to the Dems than Obama will you still defend him?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    When his 4 years are up and he has done nothing but concede more policy to the Dems than Obama will you still defend him?
    When what happens again? What hypothetical situation are you ready to judge my future reactions to said hypothetical?
    When the aliens invade, will you welcome them with open arms, or steal their phasers and buzzapzer them?

When what happens again? What hypothetical situation are you ready to judge my future reactions to said hypothetical?
    When the aliens invade, will you welcome them with open arms, or steal their phasers and buzzapzer them?
    I give you that I should have said "if", but I am obviously not optimistic considering.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I give you that I should have said "if", but I am obviously not optimistic considering.
    oh yeah, if would make it so much better:

Please, I asked you a question:

*IF* the aliens invade, will you welcome them with open arms, or steal their phasers and buzzapzer them?

oh yeah, if would make it so much better:

Please, I asked you a question:

*IF* the aliens invade, will you welcome them with open arms, or steal their phasers and buzzapzer them?
    I would expect Trump to use his executive emergency powers to defend earth from the invasion with a virtual space wall rather than cuck out to Pelosi that would welcome them with open arms.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a lot like watching a Civil War in the White House. And for the record, $#@! Ann Coulter.

She is kind of like the retard that said "Ron Paul is Unelectable". Who the $#@! was it that said that, and what qualifies them to make such a statement? Sure, free speech, but Ron Paul sure as $#@! was electable. Im not gonna go after the person that actually thought he wasnt electable, Im going after the $#@!s that repeated that statement everywhere. Trump went a step further an not only was electable in the eyes of many, he DID get elected. Trump got elected because the people voted for him, and the $#@!s in office like Pelosi do NOT reflect the will of the American People. Capital P in People just like We the People. Proper pronoun.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Ann is a loon. If she thinks she has any influence on Trump's base she is totally full of herself. New physical barriers are being built, call it a wall or a fence, most of the new prototypes built to fit the requests from DHS and border patrol were a similar fence design. Trump is doing everything in his executive branch power to secure the border.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

It's amazing how none of her frustration is reserved for the RINOs in Congress who were dragging their feet during the two years they could have actually accomplished some goals. Of course, they weren't their goals. Maybe that's why they couldn't be bothered.

If Ann has so much influence perhaps she should train her anger on ousting the RINOs who have been wasting space in the House and Senate, term after term.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

"Drug dealers, drunk drivers, criminals, welfare dependents and low-wage workers driving down American wages continued to flow across our border."

lol drunk drivers?

Coulter will become irrelevant if Trump succeeds. She cannot remain relevant unless he fails and the left takes the reigns. Only then will her voice have traction in opposition. She has a vested monetary interest in working against him.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This is a lot like watching a Civil War in the White House. And for the record, $#@! Ann Coulter.

She is kind of like the retard that said "Ron Paul is Unelectable". Who the $#@! was it that said that, and what qualifies them to make such a statement? Sure, free speech, but Ron Paul sure as $#@! was electable. Im not gonna go after the person that actually thought he wasnt electable, Im going after the $#@!s that repeated that statement everywhere. Trump went a step further an not only was electable in the eyes of many, he DID get elected. Trump got elected because the people voted for him, and the $#@!s in office like Pelosi do NOT reflect the will of the American People. Capital P in People just like We the People. Proper pronoun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I supported Ron Paul 2012, though at the time, some of Ron's views were
    looking way out in left field, to many voters; like the statement about;
    ''we bring a lot of this on ourselves through our occupation of other
    lands'' to paraphrase, he was 100% on the money, but most were
    not even close to being ready to hear that being 11 years out from
    911. People like Alex Jones / Drudge were just starting to wake up everyone
    and raise our suspicions of our very corrupt government.
    I don't remember how often Anne made that statement, she comes
    off as being very irresponsible in here rhetoric, but it could have been
    just that , some stingy rhetoric, getting heard.
    There I no question that MMM kept Ron out of the White House,
    maybe Anne helped, again I wasn't following Anne closely at the time.
    Now today she talks about the promises , she is actually 100%
    correct in the failed promises;
    -Hillary Prison (de facto promise, inferred and repeated 100 times)
    -Gut IRS / we get a tax break whoopty doo
    -KILL OBAMA CARE, the mechanism is still alive and well, we got
    rid of the mandate which is good, but only to be very available
    next regime change due to the fact that the beast is still alive.
    -Drain the Swamp, good lord hasn't it gotten a hell of a lot deeper and
    wider.
    -Constant boot licking of Israel, ignoring the war crimes.
    I could go on and on, but we see what has happened and yea, my
    jury is still out on Trump, I watch with a jaundice eye, I still see
    him as possibly being the best we've had since Jack Kennedy for
    the many fantastic things he 'HAS' done for us, but that's another issue.
    Anne sure comes off as a snarky batch', but I never discount her
    rhetoric completely even if it is wrong, now Pelosi, Maxine Waters,
    Feinstein, off the charts sick , twisted individuals , with no redemption
    that I can see whatsoever.
    Trumps faults if I'm right and again with a 'jaundice eye' , the faults
    mainly are in the so called 'failed promises' , my hopes are that
    they are failed because of bad advisement in the beginning , he
    was told he could easily fulfill all these promises using executive
    actions, and slam dunk legislation that would easily pass through
    Congress, he was duped , that is my hope, if this is not
    the case, then Anne is more than right , we're talking Judas goat,
    but my gut tell me that Trump's heart is in the right place
    and his intentions sincere.
    Each day raises new and varying questions.
    -
    You can see daily on this forum and elsewhere that everyone
    is accused of being partisan and blind , only following party line , platforms,
    policies, candidates, agendas. Everyone covers up the
    faults of their candidates etc......as you can probably see, I seek
    truth as some of us do, I be frank, I have some inherent loyalty to
    'my picks' surely, but that only carries out a short distance from
    the actual actions, truth is much more useful than loyalty.
    -
    unedited, hopefully some of this is readable....peace....

It used to be that Coulter was the enemy around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It used to be that Coulter was the enemy around here.
    I think it still does, did you read the posts?
    'does be that is'

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I think it still does, did you read the posts?
    'does be that is'
    I see what you mean.

But in a way it's just as surreal, because the OP supports Coulter in her statist views, and the others in the thread who are criticizing her (with the exception of EBounding) appear to be doing so, not because they oppose her statist views, but because they share them and think it's unfair to Donald Trump to say that he isn't doing a good enough job of advancing that statist agenda which she says he's not doing enough.

I see what you mean.

But in a way it's just as surreal, because the OP supports Coulter in her statist views, and the others in the thread who are criticizing her (with the exception of EBounding) appear to be doing so, not because they oppose her statist views, but because they share them and think it's unfair to Donald Trump to say that he isn't doing a good enough job of advancing that statist agenda which she says he's not doing enough.
    Right, I see, but I don't think, or I sure hope his agenda isn't 'statist', I'm still holding a shred of hope.

Right, I see, but I don't think, or I sure hope his agenda isn't 'statist', I'm still holding a shred of hope.
    Wait. You don't think Trump's agenda is statist? When has he ever even pretended it wasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    "Drug dealers, drunk drivers, criminals, welfare dependents and low-wage workers driving down American wages continued to flow across our border."

lol drunk drivers?
    Sure , that's how they get around the agents, they have no idea where they are
    and come up through the swamps.
    -
    Seriously though, there have been tons of reports of illegals snagged here,
    driving drunk.

Wait. You don't think Trump's agenda is statist? ...
    -
    Economically I suppose, but politically and socially , no.

I see what you mean.

Right, but why not discuss the content of the op , rather than whether Trump
    is a statist or not, the promises, that's the content of the op.

-
    Economically I suppose, but politically and socially , no.
    Make America great again? Build a wall? Make better deals with Canada, with NATO, with China?

Nationalism isn't statist? When has he ever said something other than, if I am the government the government can fix everything?

Right, but why not discuss the content of the op , rather than whether Trump
    is a statist or not, the promises, that's the content of the op.
    The content of the OP is Ann Coulter calling on Trump to keep his statist promises. You can't separate Coulter and statism with a crowbar.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-24-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ...The content of the OP is Ann Coulter calling on Trump to keep his statist promises. You can't separate Coulter and statism with a crowbar.
    Priceless, explain how the op is not about promises, pure gold...........

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The content of the OP is Ann Coulter calling on Trump to keep his statist promises. You can't separate Coulter and statism with a crowbar.
    Priceless, explain how the op is not about promises, pure gold...........
    Why are you asking me to contradict myself?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I supported him and his message but actions speak louder that words. If you actually read the article you would see that is the point of posting it in it's own thread.

What more do you think Trump can do on border security without becoming an actual dictatorship?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

LoL
    Tucker Carlson has a few already. I think everyone from Fox should get their own thread.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

There is some evidence that part of GOP base is gradually being alienated.

Published 10 hours ago
    Laura Ingraham rips Trump’s decision to postpone State of the Union
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lau...e-of-the-union

Not too surprised on Coulter statement, she had made a radical shift recently on new MAGA approach and used very objectionable language to criticize his policies.

Coulter: Trump Will Not Finish Current Term, "joke presidency who scammed the American people"

Emotions are high on both sides dug in, latest reports suggest GOP Jarvanka leadership is taking some bold steps to end this gridlock:

Kushner reaches out to Congress on shutdown, 'DACA for the wall' deal gains steam

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump folds:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...89916826648577
    Drudge also had "Trump Folds" headline today, that does not help in maintaining support of base.

Why are you asking me to contradict myself?
    lol The op is about promises, you're obsessed with statists , ok start a thread,
    I'll be right there, meanwhile what is your take on the 'promises' (that is the op)?

My take is, Republicans will never learn to be more careful what they wish for. My take is:

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    What more do you think Trump can do on border security without becoming an actual dictatorship?
    My take is:

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Drudge also had "Trump Folds" headline today, that does not help in maintaining support of base.
    My take is too many Americans are a damned sight more interested in whether Team X appears to win than in whether we all get what we need and want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast