Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Major League Baseball 2019 Season

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , the starting pitching has been good enough , but where we are now feels much better than the 19 - 25 we were on May 14
    Our problem (besides not a lot of hitting) is lack of depth. A few guys get hurt and then the wins get more scarce as the season goes on.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our problem (besides not a lot of hitting) is lack of depth. A few guys get hurt and then the wins get more scarce as the season goes on.
    I have to be up at the crack of dawn so I probably will not catch the end of tonights game . Go A's ! Our early problems were pretty much hitting for low average and the bullpen . We actually have fantastic talent in the bullpen and should not have had problems there at all .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Braves will host the 2021 All Star game .
    Do something Danke

A's take these last two from Tampa , still trailing texas for a playoff spot but close . A's are 35 - 34 ( .507) and texas is 36 - 31 ( .537) .
    Do something Danke

CWS starts this weekend. The SEC looks to do well.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Muh A's have lost five of last ten and are three games out of a playoff spot . They have to get it going . Starting pitching has been good , the bullpen not and the bats need to pick up on avg .
    Do something Danke

A's win a few , close within a game of boston and texas . Go A's !
    Do something Danke

Our Vanderbilt Commodores have only lost 11 games this whole season. They are worth looking at.
    #NashvilleStrong

A's lead 1 - 0 after 5 . Looking for win # 40 tonight with our Ace on the mound who has only given up three runs once this season. We get that Team ERA down about .20 and the team batting avg up just slightly to over .250 and I think we can hang in there for a playoff spot . Go A's !
    Do something Danke

A's in the hunt for win # 41 . I think we might have a slight advantage in starting pitching this game . MLB just suspended our Ace 80 games .We need this win tonight to keep it going , have won four in a row . A's will be in the hunt for home run # 100 of the season out of the starting lineup tonight
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-21-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A's win 5 of last six , bullpen still struggling . Starting pitching has been good . Still trail red sox ( .538 ) and cleveland ( .528 ) as we are currently .526 . Go A's !
    Do something Danke

A's shutout cards for sweep in saint Louis , gets us one win back of cleveland , boston and texas .
    Do something Danke

A's win three in a row , 7 of 10 and are within a Half Game of texas for a playoff spot who have also won 7 of 10 .
    Do something Danke

A's currently holding a playoff spot , looking for win # 48 tonight . Go A's !!
    Do something Danke

The greatest crime against humanity is that Dansby Swanson was left off the All Star roster.
    #NashvilleStrong

A's rookie CF hits 14th HR tonight . I like this young fella , former 2014 16th round pick by houston out of NE Oklahoma A & M University. I think he has 20 SB , 30HR , .300 BA potential
    Do something Danke

A's win today , but trail cleveland by a game .
    Do something Danke

Padres only trail the Dodgers by 17 games. But just two and a half behind the Rockies for second in the division and a half behind Arizona for third. Rockies are two games above .500.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A's in the hunt for win # 50 tonight , cleveland has 49 , Tampa has 51 . Go A's !
    Do something Danke

A's get 50th win , won 8 of 12 , still trail cleveland by 1 1/2 games who have won six in a row
    Do something Danke

All Star break all over now , A's in the hunt for win # 51 .
    Do something Danke

A's leading 11 - 0 in the 4th , a win today puts them 11 games over .500 ( 52 - 41 )and would pull us even with cleveland for a playoff spot . Every player in the Lineup except the CF has a hit or more so far today .
    Do something Danke

Early , but at this point it would be hard to see boston catching NY or cleveland catching minnesota . Can the A's catch houston ? Tampa looks solid as a playoff spot and if the A's get the other that will leave some pretty good teams out ( cleveland ,texas and boston )
    Do something Danke

A's pitcher Anderson will be after win # 10 tomorrow afternoon and the A's will be looking for win # 53 of the season .
    Do something Danke

A's win , sweep the chisox , we are 20 - 8 in the past five weeks or so. Six more games before going to Houston , I would really like to win them all .
    Do something Danke

My Dodgers are doing well. I also think Atlanta looks very strong. They are my favorites for the second half of the season.
    #NashvilleStrong

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Phillies are just awful. They way overpaid for Bryce Harper.
    #NashvilleStrong

A's hit six home runs , win sixth game in a row . Homer Bailey gets his first win as an Athletic .
    Do something Danke

This could be the year that Danke takes me to watch the A's crush the yankees in the ALCS .
    Do something Danke

A's in the hunt for win # 56 , Fiers will be after win # 10 and the A's are after 7 in a row . A's are 36 - 16 since May 14 . Go A's ! I took the under ( 10 1/2) .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-18-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast