Thread: Do Your Animals Communicate With You, Keep you inline....let you know whats what....

Do Your Animals Communicate With You, Keep you inline....let you know whats what....

My dogs and cats tell time better than I do, Breakfast 7am (regardless
    of day cycles throughout the year), dinner at 4pm, midnight snack
    around 2am.
    -
    One cat will sit at the water dish mewing' when she decides it needs
    freshed' up, I'll go dump it clean it put it back down, while
    she stands on hind legs waiting.
    -

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When one of my cats is hungry he'll walk towards the fridge and once hes in front of it, he'll face away from it and gyrate his butt.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Animal "Whispering" is 90% about Listening. Animals spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to tell you what they want. Its on us to learn how to listen instead of demanding they learn to speak english. Its just body language and gestures. Animals are always talking to us.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Cats know when it's time to wake up.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I co-exist with animals. I do not own them. I provide for them. When it comes down to it, what do we really own? Only thing I own are the liabilities placed upon me by others.

Yes, cats do have amazingly good clocks inside. They aren't half bad at herding, either, when the food dish is low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I could always tell what my doge wanted. I can't believe it's been a year since he passed away. Mr A says no more pets. I think he would like a cat if he wasn't allergic. For awhile there I was having dreams about throwing cats on him to see if he had an allergic reaction to them. Allergy or not, I've been feeding a stray cat that he doesn't know about. My stray cat (I named him Brian Setzer) will come to my sunroom door and stare at me through the glass until I get him some tuna. He never lets me pet him but he will come in the sun room and sleep when the weather is bad. I'm thinking about buying him some catnip so we can get high together and party one night when Mr A and the boys are at work. Brian Setzer looks like he knows how to party. I imagine that's how he ended up on the streets, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Of course they talk,, some people just don't listen..

Dogs, cats and birds in this house.

Though my "Scooter" is the most dog like cat I have known.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have a couple of dogs and a cat.

If my cat isn't fed his yummy wet food soon enough in the evening, he starts tearing all around the house. Then he'll stop, and look at us like "you guys have NO idea what's going on here, we are under attack from unseen forces, ok gotta go..." and he flies off at top speed into the back rooms. This scenario repeats itself until I put his food down.

"My God! This cat is saving us from unseen dangers!! We must keep his energy up by feeding him this very yummy wet food, immediately!"

I like the way dogs look you in the eye and have this connection like no other animal. Cats will look you in the eye, but often look away or just have this stoic look.

It's cool when a horse looks you in the eye, but they don't wag their tails or anything. Goats are pretty cool with the eyes. Cows look you in the eye, but then they always try to eat your shirt. And then you eat them anyway.

Here's one of our two dogs that died. Name is Fredo. Died one year ago last week.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members