Thread: Food Cart Lady At Women's March Denies Service To Man... Because He's A Man

Food Cart Lady At Women's March Denies Service To Man... Because He's A Man

In the America of today social justice warriors virtue signaling their tolerance for others have been repeatedly and quite often exposed for the bigots, sexists, and racists that they really are.
    Take, for example, the following video provided by Brandon Farley via his Twitter page, in which a food cart lady parked at the PDX Women’s March in the hyper-tolerant city of Portland this past weekend refused service to an individual requesting a meal reportedly based on the fact that he is a male.

Tolerance at its finest.
    You won’t see this one in the mainstream media because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Misandrists – or man haters – are not vilified or abhorred like a teenage kid with a red hat smiling during the drumming of a traditional Native America tune, but rather, are defended and raised to 15-minute celebrity status among the very peers who call for death sentences against anyone who disagrees with their oft extreme and skewed personal belief systems.
    This, right here, is the hypocrisy of the modern day social justice warrior, and though we don’t see the complete incident because the preceding moments have not been made available, it sure does appear to be a case of refusal of service based on a bias on the part of the lady working the cart:
    Man Denied Food Cart Service During PDX Women's March🗣🧔🚲 pic.twitter.com/EQSWXRFRnD
    — Brandon Farley (@FarleyFilms) January 22, 2019
    If we’re not mistaken, it is against Federal Law to discriminate against a person because of their race or sex.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ecause-hes-man
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If we’re not mistaken, it is against Federal Law to discriminate against a person because of their race or sex
    Not exactly. White males can be discriminated against at will. Ask your HR department.

Screeeeeeeech! She needs to be doxxed and sent death threats. Screeeeeeeeech!

I wouldn't eat a damn thing she cooked.

That woman is a sexist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That woman is a sexist.
    Ya think?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

How does she know that other person identifies as a man though?

She made the first step. She's back in the kitchen. Now she just needs an attitude adjustment and make that man a sammich.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-23-2019 at 09:10 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So this sexist b!tch will be taken to court, right? Off to scrotus...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

We should get gather a protest. We'll chant "Hey hey ho ho/make me a sammich ho!"

Oh the endless humorous situations I am imagining...

Imagine this like the gay wedding cake. Just picture the SCOTUS lecturing this woman and ordering her to make a sammich.

Visit next time you are in Portland.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/burger-stevens-portland-2
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    She made the first step. She's back in the kitchen. Now she just needs an attitude adjustment and make that man a sammich.
    In the words of Donnie Iris ~ “Stop all your bitchin’, Back in the kitchen”

Last edited by sam1952; 01-23-2019 at 01:36 PM.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

She might not be a woman... who knows?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    How does she know that other person identifies as a man though?
    Yep, for all she knew, he might have been the bearded lady from a carnival.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yep. The term woman is used rather loosely, for both men and women.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

/url]
    For some reason that^^^ reminds me of this:

Why stop with food? Shut off his electricity and water.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

In the America of today social justice warriors virtue signaling their tolerance for others have been repeatedly and quite often exposed for the bigots, sexists, and racists that they really are.
    Take, for example, the following video provided by Brandon Farley via his Twitter page, in which a food cart lady parked at the PDX Women’s March in the hyper-tolerant city of Portland this past weekend refused service to an individual requesting a meal reportedly based on the fact that he is a male.

Tolerance at its finest.
    You won’t see this one in the mainstream media because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Misandrists – or man haters – are not vilified or abhorred like a teenage kid with a red hat smiling during the drumming of a traditional Native America tune, but rather, are defended and raised to 15-minute celebrity status among the very peers who call for death sentences against anyone who disagrees with their oft extreme and skewed personal belief systems.
    This, right here, is the hypocrisy of the modern day social justice warrior, and though we don’t see the complete incident because the preceding moments have not been made available, it sure does appear to be a case of refusal of service based on a bias on the part of the lady working the cart:
    Man Denied Food Cart Service During PDX Women's March������ pic.twitter.com/EQSWXRFRnD
    — Brandon Farley (@FarleyFilms) January 22, 2019
    If we’re not mistaken, it is against Federal Law to discriminate against a person because of their race or sex.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ecause-hes-man
    His Twitter account is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How would we know if the bearded lady was female?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Of course.

I have seen that happen faster and faster lately.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah. I wanted to see the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    How would we know if the bearded lady was female?
    How do we know anything?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But of course.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Wow - Marching for Genocide

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    If only we could package your idea into an advertisement for sandwiches we could be smart like gillette.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If only we could package your idea into an advertisement for sandwiches we could be smart like gillette.
    Maybe someone should start a sammich shop that only hires women, that way they could tell the left that they were making up for the bias against women in the job market and tell the right that they were putting women back in the kitchen where they belong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe someone should start a sammich shop that only hires women, that way they could tell the left that they were making up for the bias against women in the job market and tell the right that they were putting women back in the kitchen where they belong.
    Every sandwich sale would donate a percentage of the profit for a cure for breast cancer and we can call it bewbs