Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones giving up on Trump

Alex Jones giving up on Trump

You could sense frustrations for a while, but this weekend showed the writing is on the wall.

From both Sat/Sun broadcasts:

-Barr practically raised Mueller
    -You can defend Trump but you can't defend his hiring choices
    -Getting run over by deep state advisors
    -Alex mentioned defending Trump when Tucker Carlson said we've gotten the best from Trump already a few weeks ago but now said "I'm wrong, Tucker was right, Trump is getting swallowed by his cabinet and advisors who are all in on the coup to throw him out
    -Called Trump a patriot but said if Trump can't defend himself and not be moronic and pick deep state after deep state for jobs, we're screwed
    -He's had it with Barr, this was the edge for him. Thinks Trump is signing his own death warrant nominating Barr
    -Why fight for Trump when Trump is stupid enough to not know all (or any) of this

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disappointed with politics? say it aint so

Trump is doin' it to himself.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Jones said earlier this week that if Trump won't fight against the spooks, then he's done with him. A very logical and principled position.

GWB recommended Barr. Apparently, Trump is deluded enough to think that the Bushies can protect him, when they are the same entity he's fighting. Trump is cowardly. Always been.

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    You could sense frustrations for a while, but this weekend showed the writing is on the wall.

From both Sat/Sun broadcasts:

-Barr practically raised Mueller
    -You can defend Trump but you can't defend his hiring choices
    -Getting run over by deep state advisors
    -Alex mentioned defending Trump when Tucker Carlson said we've gotten the best from Trump already a few weeks ago but now said "I'm wrong, Tucker was right, Trump is getting swallowed by his cabinet and advisors who are all in on the coup to throw him out
    -Called Trump a patriot but said if Trump can't defend himself and not be moronic and pick deep state after deep state for jobs, we're screwed
    -He's had it with Barr, this was the edge for him. Thinks Trump is signing his own death warrant nominating Barr
    -Why fight for Trump when Trump is stupid enough to not know all (or any) of this
    Trump is scared of the dark beast that runs our government. He's been trying to make sidedeals for awhile via Rosenstein, but to little avail.
    We're going to need a Paul at Damascus moment to rattle him out of his fear coma. Maybe the only thing that can save him is other wor'dly intervention like the Holy Spirit or something to that effect.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-21-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    We're going to need a Paul at Damascus moment to rattle him out of his fear coma. Maybe the only thing that can save him is other wordly intervention.
    Or maybe the people who were saying way back in 2016 that he was bought and paid for were right all along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Or maybe the people who were saying way back in 2016 that he was bought and paid for were right all along.
    Nah. He's not bought and paid for. He's rattled the system far too greatly. Trump has taken this campaign too far, in that it exceeds normal political responsibilities. He's in JFK territory. He has a decision to make now that he's seen the true face of the beast. Everyone wants to talk like a gangster, until you have to actually do gangster things. Trump was always the anti-hero candidate from the beginning and we'll see how it plays out.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-21-2019 at 08:09 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Oh please... Trump is a genius and he's playing them all! There's no way the establishment could control this guy! If he's putting in the deep state folks, it's all part of his master plan for liberty!"

Lol - it's funny, really... They simultaneously believe that Trump is being manipulated when he does things they don't like and he's playing 24D chess when he does things they like. It's almost as if they were conned, or something, and they've invested so much into their own belief that they make every excuse to believe it wasn't so.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    "Oh please... Trump is a genius and he's playing them all! There's no way the establishment could control this guy! If he's putting in the deep state folks, it's all part of his master plan for liberty!"

Lol - it's funny, really... They simultaneously believe that Trump is being manipulated when he does things they don't like and he's playing 24D chess when he does things they like. It's almost as if they were conned, or something, and they've invested so much into their own belief that they make every excuse to believe it wasn't so.
    You're talking about the retarded Q people with their sealed indictment nonsense. As if the family and representatives of said people wouldn't immediately be appearing on CNN crying that the dictator imprisoned their loved ones.

Nah. He's not bought and paid for. He's rattled the system far too greatly. Trump has taken this campaign too far, in that it exceeds normal political responsibilities. He's in JFK territory. He has a decision to make now that he's seen the true face of the beast. Trump was always the anti-hero candidate from the beginning and we'll see how it plays out.
    Trump is in George W. Bush territory. He read a poll that said Republican primary voters don't trust the media and he engineered his campaign accordingly.

Trump is a player, and the world is teeming with people begging to be played.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Trump is worth more to us dead, in all honesty. I hate to say it, but it's true. It would be the flashpoint that we need. A perfect excuse.

Trump is worth more to us dead, in all honesty. I hate to say it, but it's true. It would be the flashpoint that we need. A perfect excuse.
    Whatever, dude. That uprising would last just about long enough for his biggest fans to discover that no one wants to hold their beers for them.

Trump is in George W. Bush territory. He read a poll that said Republican primary voters don't trust the media and he engineered his campaign accordingly.

Yep. I've said from the beginning that he's a non-ideological megalomaniac that's been comb-over deep in the establishment for decades. He does whatever or says whatever he thinks people want to hear. He's driven primarily by his own psychopathy (NPD) and it benefits whomever is the last person to speak to him.

Most of his supporters fell for that psychopathy. Perhaps a few thought they could use it to their advantage. Either way, it's a fools bet. All the good that he has done (and there have been several good things) has been undermined by the bad. Government still grows under his watch and liberty still wanes.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Whatever, dude. That uprising would last just about long enough for his biggest fans to discover that no one wants to hold their beers for them.
    With one fell swoop, a solid 3rd of the country would be instantly radicalized and freed from the political hamster wheel, never viewing their government the same. Then you cut down to the actual warriors of that group, which could range anywhere from 6-10%. You'd be looking at tens of millions of Chris Dorners. It would be a slow simmer that could lead to serious violence. Many would likely target the CIA and FBI, seeing them as the aggressors of the act.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-21-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Either that, or a mediocre punk rock band will rise to prominence for a few years solely because they named themselves The Dead Trumps.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Cambridge Analytica stuff is about exactly that data-mining from social media for campaigns. IOW, Cambridge paid attention to what conservative/libertarian/GOP RPF and FB people were complaining about and they formed a campaign strategy to say all of those things.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The Cambridge Analytica stuff is about exactly that data-mining from social media for campaigns. IOW, Cambridge paid attention to what conservative/libertarian/GOP RPF and FB people were complaining about and they formed a campaign strategy to say all of those things.
    He said some of those things, including some that Ron Paul was too much of a gentleman to say. Which was all it took for some people to decide he was breaking new ground (he wasn't) and 'off the reservation'.

He also played the alpha and said stuff to tie in people actual, ideological Ron Paul supporters would never choose as allies because that would cause the allies we already had to leave our side.

Throw in a media giving him a gazillion dollars' worth of free 'bad' publicity and you have an admirable recipe for dividing and conquering the Liberty Movement.

Trump is fighting deep state forces and shadow forces that few of us can even imagine,

his first term will be defined by firing all of the deep state,

it will only be in his second term that his true libertarian agenda will be revealed

#MAGA2022 #withdrawSyria2022 #banBumpStocks2022 #wall-I-mean-barrier-2020
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The first time Trump ever said he was going to run for president one day was back in the mid 80s. If the establishment really feared him, they would have killed him back then.

Also, I thought Jones said he was done with him back when he launched missiles at Syria back in April the last two years.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-21-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nah. He's not bought and paid for. He's rattled the system far too greatly. Trump has taken this campaign too far, in that it exceeds normal political responsibilities. He's in JFK territory. He has a decision to make now that he's seen the true face of the beast. Everyone wants to talk like a gangster, until you have to actually do gangster things. Trump was always the anti-hero candidate from the beginning and we'll see how it plays out.
    Trump is a big talker. He is is not that great on following it up with real actions. He just wants to get his picture taken. End NAFTA? Still in effect and New NAFTA is basically the same thing (and will still need to be ratified by all three countries). End Obamacare? Nope. $1 trillion infrastructure plan? Where did that go? Totally forgotten. Korea Disarmament? All that was accomplished was the photo-op. the Wall? He will accept whatever he can get at this point to cross it off his list. He wanted $20 billion for a 2000 mile wall. Latest proposal is for $5.7 trillion for up to 500 miles (that figure includes updating existing wall- not all new wall). He did get Congress to pass tax cuts (and add $1 trillion to the national debt). Leave Syria in 30 days? Time ran out for that and now there is no deadline to leave. And that was with a Republican Congress. It gets much harder with the Democrats running the House now.

@ AuH20

You seemed to have changed your tune on Trump, I really despise some of things he has done as well, and some of the things he said he would do he hasn't.
    But I try to see the larger picture as well, it really looks like he will get a third supreme court justice, this will serve to check the Democrats from there foolish ways for decades.
    Can you imagine a Hillary or a Harris appointing these, the 2nd amendment would be watered done to nothing, and conservatives and libertarians would be losing every ruling for years.
    But as with Alex, Anne and yourself I see time ticking down and no action being taken...it's frustrating.
    Trump should declare at the State of Union the national emergency and be done with it...he just gave the Dems their last best offer and swerved to the middle at much as he could to the point he angered his own base. They will never negotiate, he has no choice at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    @ AuH20

You seemed to have changed your tune on Trump, I really despise some of things he has done as well, and some of the things he said he would do he hasn't.
    But I try to see the larger picture as well, it really looks like he will get a third supreme court justice, this will serve to check the Democrats from there foolish ways for decades.
    Can you imagine a Hillary or a Harris appointing these, the 2nd amendment would be watered done to nothing, and conservatives and libertarians would be losing every ruling for years.
    But as with Alex, Anne and yourself I see time ticking down and no action being taken...it's frustrating.
    Trump should declare at the State of Union the national emergency and be done with it...he just gave the Dems their last best offer and swerved to the middle at much as he could to the point he angered his own base. They will never negotiate, he has no choice at this point.
    There are things I am disappointed that he has done and there are also things I want him to do now as well but ending the shutdown isn't one of them, I want it to last until the 2020 election.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    I figured out why Trump surrounded himself with neocons, and asked about assassinating world leaders like Assad.
    He has to keep his enemies even closer.

Once I figured it out... ...yeah...
    Rand is going to need to figure out their assassination techniques, if he wants to be president for more than a couple of years.
    Trump will get that wall. He is bleeding the dems for fighting him on it. In the end, he will get it. The more they fight him, the more they hurt themselves. He will not have to give up anything in the end. They will collapse, and get nothing. This is hurting them a lot more than it is hurting him.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    @ AuH20

I haven't really changed my tune on him. I've been waiting for the final solution and he's hesitant to push it. Declassify and let the sunlight rip apart these agencies. The spooks are the #1 threat to this country. Most of the malice derives from their hands and they don't like to be outed. Like Tom Woods has stated, Trump is scared of someone or something.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-21-2019 at 10:00 PM.

I haven't really changed my tune on him. I've been waiting for the final solution and he's hesitant to push it. Declassify and let the sunlight rip apart these agencies. The spooks are the #1 threat to this country. Most of the malice derives from their hands and they don't like to be outed. Like Tom Woods has stated, Trump is scared of someone or something.
    Or perhaps he just decided that it will be most advantageous to use it during his re-election.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If Jones ditched Trump it's because he was ordered to by his disinfo Deep State handlers, just like when he kissed their asses on command to cover up Pizzagate. We know who he works for but he is a useful tool if you can pick out half the truth they mix in with half the lies, to keep us off balance. Everyone knows Jones is controlled opposition who never criticizes Israel even though they were behind 9/11. If they are trying to drive a wedge between Jones listeners, i.e. the aware, and Trump, it won't work, because Jones' audience already knows what he is.

The question is why. They are pulling out all their last cards to isolate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump is a big talker. He is is not that great on following it up with real actions. He just wants to get his picture taken. End NAFTA? Still in effect and New NAFTA is basically the same thing (and will still need to be ratified by all three countries). End Obamacare? Nope. $1 trillion infrastructure plan? Where did that go? Totally forgotten. Korea Disarmament? All that was accomplished was the photo-op. the Wall? He will accept whatever he can get at this point to cross it off his list. He wanted $20 billion for a 2000 mile wall. Latest proposal is for $5.7 trillion for up to 500 miles (that figure includes updating existing wall- not all new wall). He did get Congress to pass tax cuts (and add $1 trillion to the national debt). Leave Syria in 30 days? Time ran out for that and now there is no deadline to leave. And that was with a Republican Congress. It gets much harder with the Democrats running the House now.
    He just ended Three Strikes Your Out and freed a lot of young black men in prison on minor charges. That was a campaign promise. Why not count that? Trump's already kept more promises than Obama ever did, and they are fighting him tooth and nail.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If Jones ditched Trump it's because he was ordered to by his disinfo Deep State handlers, just like when he kissed their asses on command to cover up Pizzagate. We know who he works for but he is a useful tool if you can pick out half the truth they mix in with half the lies, to keep us off balance. Everyone knows Jones is controlled opposition who never criticizes Israel even though they were behind 9/11. If they are trying to drive a wedge between Jones listeners, i.e. the aware, and Trump, it won't work, because Jones' audience already knows what he is.

The question is why. They are pulling out all their last cards to isolate Trump.
    This. A thousand times this. Jones is controlled opposition. If he is turning his back on Trump now, that means his handlers are getting nervous.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Either that, or a mediocre punk rock band will rise to prominence for a few years solely because they named themselves The Dead Trumps.
    Mediocre

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast