Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones giving up on Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump is a big talker. He is is not that great on following it up with real actions. He just wants to get his picture taken. End NAFTA? Still in effect and New NAFTA is basically the same thing (and will still need to be ratified by all three countries). End Obamacare? Nope. $1 trillion infrastructure plan? Where did that go? Totally forgotten. Korea Disarmament? All that was accomplished was the photo-op. the Wall? He will accept whatever he can get at this point to cross it off his list. He wanted $20 billion for a 2000 mile wall. Latest proposal is for $5.7 trillion for up to 500 miles (that figure includes updating existing wall- not all new wall). He did get Congress to pass tax cuts (and add $1 trillion to the national debt). Leave Syria in 30 days? Time ran out for that and now there is no deadline to leave. And that was with a Republican Congress. It gets much harder with the Democrats running the House now.
    Isn't that true of most all politicians?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    What's not true of most politicians is, he was sold to the public as a non-politician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What's not true of most politicians is, he was sold to the public as a non-politician.
    I'm guessing most politicians sell themselves that way before they enter politics. The proverbial "outsider."

And, you don't have to buy what someone like that is selling. Zip is making cash here selling the blue team, and a lot of people eat up what Zip says. Just like Dump.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And, you don't have to buy what someone like that is selling.
    How long does it take you to figure out I don't buy into binary false choices? The fact that I didn't buy what you're selling does not mean I bought what he sells.

Zip is making cash here selling the blue team, and a lot of people eat up what Zip says.
    Yeah. Like that. I don't see people lining up to swallow what he serves up.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I don't see people lining up to swallow what he [Zip] serves up.

Zip had a crapload of green bars until he was taken out. So do his co-workers. People even make a point of saying they plus rep Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If Jones ditched Trump it's because he was ordered to by his disinfo Deep State handlers, just like when he kissed their asses on command to cover up Pizzagate. We know who he works for but he is a useful tool if you can pick out half the truth they mix in with half the lies, to keep us off balance. Everyone knows Jones is controlled opposition who never criticizes Israel even though they were behind 9/11. If they are trying to drive a wedge between Jones listeners, i.e. the aware, and Trump, it won't work, because Jones' audience already knows what he is.

The question is why. They are pulling out all their last cards to isolate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This. A thousand times this. Jones is controlled opposition. If he is turning his back on Trump now, that means his handlers are getting nervous.
    Trump made a brilliant move by going on AJ during the campaign and getting his millions of listeners on the Trump train with the hope that he might be a closet truther. I don't think the Deep State planned on that. By giving AJ some kind of legitimacy he gave legitimacy to 9/11 truth.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Trump made a brilliant move by going on AJ during the campaign and getting his millions of listeners on the Trump train with the hope that he might be a closet truther. I don't think the Deep State planned on that. By giving AJ some kind of legitimacy he gave legitimacy to 9/11 truth.
    The Trump giveth and the Trump taketh away.

Zip had a crapload of green bars until he was taken out. So do his co-workers. People even make a point of saying they plus rep Zip.
    Why are his bars red, what is 'taken out' , did
    everyone just start voting his comments down or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Why are his bars red, what is 'taken out' , did
    everyone just start voting his comments down or...?
    Rep wars came before the meme wars.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    This. A thousand times this. Jones is controlled opposition. If he is turning his back on Trump now, that means his handlers are getting nervous.
    That's a quite an accusation and I don't believe you're alone in this, but could you tell me who are Jones "handlers" and where can I find verification of this?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Qanon tried to explicitly vilify Jones and then we found out Qanon was leading people on a wild goose chase. Jones is a mixed bag, but does have legitimate sources. That's largely why he is targeted so viciously by the corporate media. They don't want an outlet for those clandestine sources.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-22-2019 at 02:21 PM.

...what is 'taken out' ,...

The stench in here was getting really ripe, so it was time to take out the trash.

The stench in here was getting really ripe, so it was time to take out the trash.
    But he's still here did you just change is moniker and flip his ipn or does taken out just mean
    they removed his stripes?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Qanon tried to explicitly vilify Jones and then we found out Qanon was leading people on a wild goose chase. Jones is a mixed bag, but does have legitimate sources. That's largely why he is targeted so viciously by the corporate media. They don't want an outlet for those clandestine sources.
    I spotted Q and that other zac or something , right off, at least in my view at the time.
    No predictions were any more accurate than a dart board from 50 feet.
    The scripting was very obvious.

But he's still here did you just change is moniker and flip his ipn or does taken out just mean
    they removed his stripes?

He got negged and became RPF's most negged repped member of all-time.

He's still around because the mods went on a garbage strike and never came back!

He got negged and became RPF's most negged repped member of all-time.

He's still around because the mods went on a garbage strike and never came back!
    His checks must be pretty good, for him to keep coming back just to be
    made a fool.
    His handlers must not check his work, cause his work aint' workin' .

I think there are levels to this big talking. Most politicians are at a 5 - 6 and Trump is at a 10. You can't deny the fact that he is a big talker and a frequent talker. The also tweets like a mad man, very boastful, you cannot say this for most politicians.

Also, he was marketed as a non politcian so the gap between the expected result and reality is much wider.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think there are levels to this big talking. Most politicians are at a 5 - 6 and Trump is at a 10. You can't deny the fact that he is a big talker and a frequent talker. The also tweets like a mad man, very boastful, you cannot say this for most politicians.

Also, he was marketed as a non politcian so the gap between the expected result and reality is much wider.

I agree with most of that, but saying he is "big talker" sounds more like interpretation of facts than actual facts.

He is certainly full of himself, but I would say any famous person's use of social media is not a bad thing. You are your own primary source press instead of the traditional media as a secondary source. The traditional media hates the competition.

Look at some of Nixon's archives. He hated the press and made no bones about it. Nixon would have been in heaven if he had social media back then.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His checks must be pretty good, for him to keep coming back just to be
    made a fool.
    His handlers must not check his work, cause his work aint' workin' .

I doubt his boss does much checking. And I'd be 90% confident in saying that he's connected with the Open Society Foundations.

And yeah, I'd say the checks must be worthwhile. His fellow shenaniganist, Sonny Tufts, acknowledged that he is tax lawyer. I figure a tax lawyer must be paid at least halfway decent to spend his time on RPF.

Remember when people thought Trump was going to throw the election to Hillary? I spent the entire election cycle thinking that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I agree with most of that, but saying he is "big talker" sounds more like interpretation of facts than actual facts.

He is certainly full of himself, but I would say any famous person's use of social media is not a bad thing. You are your own primary source press instead of the traditional media as a secondary source. The traditional media hates the competition.

Look at some of Nixon's archives. He hated the press and made no bones about it. Nixon would have been in heaven if he had social media back then.
    I agree, Trump is brazen and might appear boastful to some but
    boastful is not what best describes him.
    If there is any boasting it is not about himself, he is an icon,
    has no need to boast, if their is boasting it is about Americans
    and how we helped him do for us what Hillary and liberals in general
    can't . MAGA
    He make a lot of promises, I think he found out the hard way
    that the swamp is a lot deeper and viscous than he'd envisioned.

I get using social media to put out his own message but even better than social media is this, he could fire the press core and just invite a bunch of independent media who will accurately report his message to the world. But we know he wouldn't do that. How many independent media companies does he even invite. Look I hate infowars but they don't even have a mic in the WH after they supported him during the election.

I know why he wouldn't do that, my theory is that he is in on it. Its all a big show and he needs the perception(real or not) that the media is against him to sell his image as the man of the people.

I doubt his boss does much checking. And I'd be 90% confident in saying that he's connected with the Open Society Foundations.

And yeah, I'd say the checks must be worthwhile. His fellow shenaniganist, Sonny Tufts, acknowledged that he is tax lawyer. I figure a tax lawyer must be paid at least halfway decent to spend his time on RPF.
    Open Society would not surprise me.
    What is the tie in with tAX ATTORNEY and troll , my old accountant was certified to practice
    before the IRS, he was 100% absolutely conservative.

I know why he wouldn't do that, my theory is that he is in on it. Its all a big show and he needs the perception(real or not) that the media is against him to sell his image as the man of the people.
    The MSM has been cooperatively trashing the GOP Candidate of Choice since Nixon.

For Republican candidates, the only bad publicity is what the Paul's got--none at all. Who came in second in Iowa?! Nobody?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-22-2019 at 05:57 PM.

The MSM has been cooperatively trashing the GOP Candidate of Choice since Nixon.

For Republican candidates, the only bad publicity is what the Paul's got--none at all. Who came in second in Iowa?! Nobody?
    But it has been worse with Trump. I think Trump could have done something about it if he wanted to. The 1m question is why isnt he doing something about it?

But it has been worse with Trump. I think Trump could have done something about it if he wanted to. The 1m question is why isnt he doing something about it?
    Because it worked for him.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Alex has conceded that Trump is useless and it's time to move onto greater deeds. He must have intel as the Jared Kushner presidency continues.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...5b3c0017da8bbf

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Alex has conceded that Trump is useless and it's time to move onto greater deeds. He must have intel as the Jared Kushner presidency continues.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...5b3c0017da8bbf
    Have you tried Turbo Force yet? I ordered mine today

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Have you tried Turbo Force yet? I ordered mine today
    His products are pretty good actually.

Again?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast