Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

[Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

Oyarde in DC?

Footage of a group of teenagers - many wearing Make America Great Again caps - taunting a Native American man in Washington DC has drawn criticism.

The teens, believed to be students of Kentucky's Covington Catholic High School, are seen mocking Omaha elder Nathan Phillips as he sings and drums.

The students were taking part in an anti-abortion rally on Friday, while Mr Phillips, a Vietnam War veteran, came for an Indigenous Peoples March.

The footage went viral on social media.

A number of users said the youths' behaviour was "appalling" and their parents and school "should be ashamed".

Congresswoman Deb Haaland, one of the first Native American women to be elected to Congress, tweeted that the students showed "blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance".

The incident is now being investigated by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, US media report.

What did the footage show?
    The teens are seen surrounding and mocking Mr Phillips and his companion, as the two men sing the American Indian Movement song.

One boy, in particular, is captured staring at Mr Phillips, appearing to be blocking the Native Indian.

Many of the students are also heard mockingly singing the Indian song.

After the incident, Mr Phillips was quoted by US media as saying: "I heard them saying 'build that wall, build that wall'".

"This is indigenous land, you're not supposed to have walls here.

"We never had a prison; we always took care of our elders, took care of our children, always provided for them, taught them right from wrong.

"I wish I could... put that energy to making this country really, really great,"
    Mr Phillips said.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-19-2019 at 08:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another out of context story, to enrage the SJW left.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I didn't see any lootings, beatings, killings... This was rather mild on both sides.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

When did Indians hang around Marxists? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    When did Indians hang around Marxists? Sheesh.
    It's the latest fad to be a Marxist. Even Zippy is hip.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another out of context story, to enrage the SJW left.
    What did I miss? Just looked like some kid smiling and staring.

I am going to take a guess the fake outrage is to further condition whites to be submissive to minorities and white Trump supporters to be submissive to their opposition.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.

I don't understand exactly what is taking place. The person with the red hat and smile says nothing and just stands there with a grin. Hard to say what is gong on.

Looks like a good time on both sides.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Oyarde in DC?

Uh , negative , I do not even know what an American Indian Movement Song is . The young man looks disturbed , when I was that age the only time I think I smiled like that might have been after making some babies .
    Do something Danke

I never knew there really were washington redskins .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I didn't see any lootings, beatings, killings... This was rather mild on both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    What did I miss? Just looked like some kid smiling and staring.

I am going to take a guess the fake outrage is to further condition whites to be submissive to minorities and white Trump supporters to be submissive to their opposition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I don't understand exactly what is taking place. The person with the red hat and smile says nothing and just stands there with a grin. Hard to say what is gong on.
    What?! You don’t feel outraged?! How can you even watch that and remain silent? I am literally shaking! How can you miss the smug white privilege? The Trump induced racism? The TOXIC masculinity?! We can not stand for this hate! These boys should be beaten and given life in prison.

/s
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-20-2019 at 12:56 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You say the Injun is a Vietnam vet? Would like to see the snot nose kid $#@! his pants and cry for his mommy under fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What?! You don’t feel outraged?! How can you even watch that and remain silent? I am literally shaking! How can you miss the smug white privilege? The Trump induced racism? The TOXIC masculinity?! We can not stand for this hate! These boys should beaten and given life in prison.

/s
    I have seen pretty much that, word for word, with no sarcasm on other places on the internet.

I have seen teens behave much worse (in fact I was a pretty obnoxious teen myself).

If these are the worst there are to be outraged about, the future is pretty bright.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It reeks of a set-up. Why no information on how these people came together? They didn’t just suddenly materialize in the same place.

Pure speculation, but it would be easy to imagine that some of the left activists saw the group of kids with MAGA hats, and said, “let’s go over there and beat the drum in their faces and see if we can’t get them to say something racist”.

And sure enough, here’s video of the old guy approaching them, not the other way around.

https://www.twitter.com/mariajudy_/s...81831804674048

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/Sambyhere/st...25174173913089

https://www.twitter.com/TravisAllen0...45206114918400

Looks rather peaceful to me. Laughter, song, and a little dance. What the hell are they expecting a bunch of kids to do here?

Fricking Liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Looks rather peaceful to me. Laughter, song, and a little dance. What the hell are they expecting a bunch of kids to do here?

Fricking Liberals.
    Damn kids should be working or serving me beer .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Golding View Post
    Another one of Zip's threads backfires on him.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Won't be surpsrised if turned ot to be fakenews/semi-fakenews.

On a side note, the youngsters gathering filmed here probably won't bget play at NBC or MSM TV channels... almost no diversity like a recent Canadian TV show I watched where all characters were white. Never seen anything like that on any US TV shows.

As reported by MSM, this is certainly fake news. And they are still reporting it falsely.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't expect Zippy to return to the thread now that the narrative has fallen apart. Or maybe he will now that I've mentioned it. Tune in next time to find out!
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Boys are getting doxed, death threats.. all cause the fake news lied and said they surrounded him, intimidated him and chanted "Build the Wall". Turns out video footage shows the drummer approached them, the drummer was never surrounded or intimidated. I have not heard any audio of any "build the wall" chants.

They were standing there waiting for a bus.

"Fake news didn't end with WMDs. Fake news goes beyond Trump. Fake news effects all of us."

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here's the full two-hour video of the encounter:

As you can see, absolutely nothing that was initially alleged actually happened. They didn't surround the Indian, they didn't chant "build the wall" and the Indian guy went up to THEM. This story is pure bull$#@! from start to finish.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

There is great lore attached to Native American Indians and their ancestors, fact is they were
    horribly vicious killers, continually warring and massacring rival tribes, killing beautiful Eagles
    to satisfy their religious beliefs , and stampeding Buffalo off cliffs, saints , hlll no.They are viewed
    today as absolute saints, that is complete blsht , they were and are like the rest of us; 'humans' .
    As for the MMM, and the lies they concoct to demonize whites, we know their agenda but we'll
    never see the corrections and the 'snopes' 'fact check' entities never expose their lies.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 01-20-2019 at 06:34 AM.

You know what I like about RPF? No sooner does progressive emotion, driven by media spin, pop up on social media that I come here and find the truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth. And force the progressives to just shut the hell up.

Thank you, RPF's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    There is great lore attached to Native American Indians and their ancestors, fact is they were
    horribly vicious killers, continually warring and massacring rival tribes, killing beautiful Eagles
    to satisfy their religious beliefs , and stampeding Buffalo off cliffs, saints , hlll no.They are viewed
    today as absolute saints, that is complete blsht , they were and are like the rest of us; 'humans' .
    As for the MMM, and the lies they concoct to demonize whites, we know their agenda but we'll
    never see the corrections and the 'snopes' 'fact check' entities never expose their lies.
    Killing eagles wasn't really a thing. The driving buffalo off cliffs? That was brilliant. Personally, I prefer horribly vicious killers. It's those painfully polite killer that chap my ass.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast