Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A reefer is also a refrigerator on the railroad--a fifty foot refrigerator on eight wheels. And in trucking, too.

In fact, a reefer is a refrigerator pretty much everywhere but, perhaps, dannno's pad.
    I always wondered why they called weed refer. Then I worked as a dishwasher and then a chef at a restaurant. People would smoke pot in the walk in freezers because you couldn't smell the smoke.

When I first started there they called the dishwashers together for a meeting. The assistant manager went off on us for getting stoned on the job. I started getting pissed off. I was thinking, what the hell is this ass talking about. No one gets stoned on the job here. Then I noticed the guy across from me had a perma grin, the guy next to him was staring off 1000 yards into nothing... Everybody was stone except for me. Lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The radical left are losing their sh!t over a network doing an interview with him. Not only do they not want anyone to hear another side to the story, they don’t want people to realize that he was just a skinny kid with bad teeth.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The radical left are losing their sh!t over a network doing an interview with him. Not only do they not want anyone to hear another side to the story, they don’t want people to realize that he was just a skinny kid with bad teeth.
    Braces or not this kid needs to undergo smiling etiquette and sensitivity training.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hey. Stalin didn't get away with murdering tens of millions by giving his victims a chance to show the public they were human beings. And neither did Mao.

Che didn't murder that many, but otherwise you could say the same about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This story turned out to be a microcosm of America today. Both sides were able to see what they wanted to see based on their own perspectives and experiences. Then some on both sides started expressing hatred (ironically) against the perceived hatred by some on the other side.

One of the most beautiful poems I've ever read on the the kid from Kentucky.

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/s...10572774797313
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This story turned out to be a microcosm of America today. Both sides were able to see what they wanted to see based on their own perspectives and experiences. Then some on both sides started expressing hatred (ironically) against the perceived hatred by some on the other side.
    iffy,

That's your best?
    :facepalm:

Liberals want to literally throw these boys in the wood chipper and you
    come up with this dribble?

This story turned out to be a microcosm of America today. Both sides were able to see what they wanted to see based on their own perspectives...
    Their own perspectives? Or prepackaged perspectives tilted and colored by what first Nathan Phillips, then the MSM, left on the proverbial cutting room floor?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    One of the most beautiful poems I've ever read on the the kid from Kentucky.

https://twitter.com/TitaniaMcGrath/s...10572774797313
    I remember when poetry was a cohent art form that channeled life into words, rather than the drugged up ramblings of trailer trash.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-23-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Liberals want to literally throw these boys in the wood chipper and you
    come up with this dribble?
    Both side have their extremist idiots. No party is immune.

Idiots?
    When is the last time you heard conservatives and libertarians talking about
    throwing kids into the wood chipper, and not idle chit chat, and death threats against
    children all over the country, because they support a president.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Idiots?
    throwing kids into the wood chipper, and not idle chit chat, and death threats against
    They call for tossing people into the woodchipper for different reasons. I disagree with both suggestions. Yes, both sides make death threats against children. David Hogg for example.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-23-2019 at 01:59 PM.

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1088156255460446210

Idiots?
    Do you consider 2015 Rosanne Barr to be a conservative or at least non liberal?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What was it that Roseanne Barr said? Barr should have apologized. Does this person still work for Disney? Has Disney commented? So a comedian makes a joke and gets fired. Hmm. A producer makes a hateful violent comment and ??
    I don't think one moronic and violent tweet that a person deleted and apologized for can be compared to Roseanne Barr's history of the moronic and violent tweet, none of which she has ever apologized for.

One duzzy of a tweet was when she said that she hoped all the jews at UC Davis left and it get nuked just because the University adopted a BDS policy against Israel. No apologizes for it, no ban from tweeter.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't think one moronic and violent tweet that a person deleted and apologized for can be compared to Roseanne Barr's history of the moronic and violent tweet, none of which she has ever apologized for.

One duzzy of a tweet was when she said that she hoped all the jews at UC Davis left and it get nuked just because the University adopted a BDS policy against Israel. No apologizes for it, no ban from tweeter.
    Did not some University professor recently say white people needed to die for the black cause or something to that affect?

Did not some University professor recently say white people needed to die for the black cause or something to that affect?
    Before I answer any more questions, I would like to know if you just plan on continuing to me more and more questions or are you going to get to your point?

She isn't a conservative at all. I would say more liberal, but populist is probably more accurate.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Before I answer any more questions, I would like to know if you just plan on continuing to me more and more questions or are you going to get to your point?

What is your point? What is the point of any of this? Black people use every racial slur one can imagine with impunity. White person says nothing and receives death threats. My Nig-ger!

''what you talkin' bout willis'' Rosanne is a freak.
    What do you think 'it' is ?

I always considered her an Arrogantarian. But you didn't ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    She isn't a conservative at all. I would say more liberal, but populist is probably more accurate.
    Policy wise, she probably isn't a conservative but seeing as she abandoned Obama and rejected Hillary and then later supported Trump, I think its fair to consider her to be in the neighbourhood of a Reagan democrat/ conservative lite.

Supporting Trump for his zionist positions is still sorta rightwing

Policy wise, she probably isn't a conservative but seeing as she abandoned Obama and rejected Hillary... I think its fair to consider her to be...
    All washed up, and lucky to be alive.

I don't think that means anything else.

What is your point? What is the point of any of this? Black people use every racial slur one can imagine with impunity. White person says nothing and receives death threats. My Nig-ger!
    I guess I got my answer, more questions. Btw it doesn't offend me, you can say it until you are blue in the face and I will be OK with it.

They call for tossing people into the woodchipper for different reasons. I disagree with both suggestions.
    That isn't even close to a germane statement about the story.
    -
    Yet this was your response (below) to the idiocy, hatred, and call for murder by liberals, while
    libertarians and conservatives merely called out the completely false story, the story that
    you so proudly paraded before us here at the forum;

''This story turned out to be a microcosm of America today. Both sides were able to see what they wanted to see based on their own perspectives and experiences. Then some on both sides started expressing hatred (ironically) against the perceived hatred by some on the other side.'' - zippy

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    All washed up, and lucky to be alive.

I don't think that means anything else.
    The reason I asked the question is because I remember when she was banned from twitter, some people were saying that the reason they took her off was because she was now a conservative/republican/Trump supporter.

But I can see how her leaving the liberal dems and supporting Trump doesn't automatically make her a conservative.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I got my answer, more questions. Btw it doesn't offend me, you can say it until you are blue in the face and I will be OK with it.
    You only see what you want to see. There was no offense intended. I made several statements in my last post. Matters not if you respond. My Nig-ger is a compliment!

This story was a complete and total LIE.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast